Neverland

First Class of XOXO Highschool

You close your eyes then you feel the disaster stop. Slowly opened your eyes and screamed. "AAaaaaaaaarghhhh!!!!!!!!" You shocked as seing you are lay down on the street. You quickly get up. "Where am I?" You touched your head. Suddenly your vision captured a building infront of you. You saw the album that you saw in the library of your school on the road. You took it and open the second page. The picture of Genie Highschool in 1988 and was named XOXO highschool.

 

You look at the building and the picture is exactly the same. "This is my mom school! Aish jinjja!! How come I come to this history?Yah!! Hea Jung ya!! Are you dreaming!!" You knocked your head. Suddenly someone poked you. "Yah? What you doing?" The guy asked. You shocked and dropped the book. "Hah!" The guy giggled and saw his y and handsome smiled. "I am Kim Jong In. Everyone called me Kai. You can called me Kai." He said. You gulped and look at the third page of the album and looking for the guy name. He is exist in 1988.

 

"Err..Han..Han...Hea Jung." You bowed. "Are you the new students right?" He asked. "Yerp. But...e I don't know where should I live." you said. Kai nods. "Wokay, kaja." He puled your hand. His aromatic lavender smell make you feel the freshness.

 

"You can live in this dorm." The girls in the dorm were looking at you and Kai. "Girls, this is new student, treat her well." He winked his eyes and makes all the girls melt.

 

"Hye!!" one girl poke you. "I'm kyung mi." She intro. "Hea Jung. Han Hea Jung." You replied. "Packed your things. "They said and you nods. You once again open the book. "Err..do you know Jane Yvone WOods?" You asked her. "Owh. She just move to New Jersey last week. You know his boyfriend depressed. You do have similarities with her. Your face and your height." She smiled. "Owh..she's my bestfriend." You lied actually she is your mother. "Who's his boyfriend name? I s it Han Hee San?" You cuirious. "Ani. Xi Luhan. You know Hee San? He's the handsome guy nextdoor?" She giggled. "Ohyeah? What do you mean?" you still with a question mark. "Yah! He is the handsome student at the school beside our school. Do you mean that Jane leave from this school just to be with Hee San?" the girl lift her eyebrow.

 

"Err..ani." You said and start to see your things in the locker. "You can use Jane's clothes. She said that she will not use it anymore and leave it there for new student. Lucky you Hea Jung." Kyung Mi smiled. "Hmm..thanks." You checked the clothes and saw a guy picture. "Grandpa James?" You said and smiled. This is my mom's school.

 

YOUR POV

I thought that this is just a dream. I can really believe it gosh! All of people in the album the album are real.

 

"Hea Jung, we wanna have lunch. Wanna join?" Kyung mi asked you. You nods and walk with the girls. "Hmm..nice building. My past school look old and antique." You lied. "Hea Jung ya. I forgot to tell you my name. I am Minami Kieko. I came from Japan."she said. "I am La Francesca. I came from Italy." She smiled. "Wow! So this school is for international people that came to Korea?" You said. "Yup." They answered and munched the food. Suddenly someone hugged you from back.

 

"Oppa! She's not Jane." Kyung mi yelled. "Jane..why do you leave me..." Luhan cried. You try to lose yourself. "Hey!!" Kai punched him. Luhan filled with anger. You stand up and hold Kai's hand. "I'm not Jane Yvone." You said. "You lied to me! I know you just change your hairstyle to brown and not blonde." He said and try to take your hand. "What the hell do you want!" Kai pushed him.

 

"I am Han Hea Jung!!!" You yelled. Luhan cried and pushed the table. Kai persuade you. "Hea Jung...dont worry. I don't know why he so depressed although Jane has gone to New Jersey. They broke up." Kai explained. "Can you hang out with me later?" You wiped your tears. "Sure. Where can I wait?" He asked. "The school gate." You replied and go with, Kyung mi, Minami and francesca.

 

YOUR POV

Wow! Mom is totally awesome. Now I know why dad always told how beautiful mom is and how she miss mom if he look at my face. Maybe my mom's face do really look like me. Although I felt creepy to in past time now but I felt happy too. I will not meet that annoying Keith.

 

You ran towards Kai as you saw him waiting for you at the gate. "Bianhe. I'm late." You bowed and gave him a lollipop. "Haha..so kay. Kamsahamnida." He received it from you. "What can I know about this school and people?" You asked. "Hmm..why don't we go to the coffee house. Kaja!" He hold your hand and both of you ran to the nearby coffee house.

 

"Gimme Vanilla Latte please." You smiled. "Hmm..yogurt." Kai asked. The waitress took the order. "Hmm..well..look Luhan is there with Sehun." Kai pointed his finger towards the guys.

 

You turned your head and made your hair flipped. Sehun saw you and smile widely. Your heart kept pounding as you saw that very beautiful smile. More than Keith that you know. Luhan didn't see you. Kai flicked his finger. "Errr..sorry." You chuckled. "Stunned by his handsome face?" He said and sip his yogurt. "Ani..haha. So tell me now." you said.

 

"Okay, First." Kai started his vision. 

 

*Flashback*

Jane beautiful girl came from New Jersey. We all stunned by her beauty. Me too fall in love with her but Luhan quickly make a step. He tried to be close with Jane. And I heard that Jane already had a boyfriend name Hee San.  But they broke up because Luhan melted her. Luhan really crazy bout her. I don't know why. Why do you really look the same with her. But you are more beautiful than her. I thought that they will last to an end. After he saw Jane is hang out with Kris. He yelled her till she scared. Kris is her bestfriend actually. But I know that Kris do have a feeling for her. Everyone will impressed with her beautiful face. You know DO Kyung Soo? He is Hee San adopt brother. Well, Hee San always persuade her by Kyung soo. But I don't know why Jane suddenly moved to New Jersey without telling Luhan when she's going. I know Hee San knew about it.

 

You smiled as you heard the story. "Daddy always a good persuader." You chuckled. "What?" Kai sip his yogurt again. "Nothing." You drank the latte. "You lips." Kai wiped your lips with his hand. Luhan turn around and saw Kai with you.

 

"Hea Jung.."Luhan poke you. You look at him and stay away. "No. I'm not going to scare you. I want to apologize." He said. "Err..hmm okay." You smiled. "Friend?' He said. You nods.

 

Kai stared him with an evil glare. He smirked and make an eye contact with him. His lips saying "She's mine" while pointed his finger towards you to Kai. 

 

"You should beware with him." Kai suddenly broke the silence. "Okay sir." He grinned. Kai felt relived. 

 

YOUR POV

If Kyung Soo is my dad adopt brother, that's mean he is my uncle that died in an accident a few years before I was born. I wonder how was his face. He must be cute. Suddenly I miss Keith.

 

KAI POV

I think I fall in love with Hea JUng. She's so noble as noble as her name. Where does she came from actually. Is it from heaven or what. Never let you go this time love.

 

2013

Your haroboji went upstairs. "Hea Jung? Where is this brat?" He saw your room in mess and you school uniform is on the floor. There's no sign of you in the room make he do not felt worried. The magical book send a paper to your haroboji. The paper looked so old. He took it.

 

Dear haroboji,

Hea Jung will go for a while to the Neverland. Do not worried bout her and do not tell her father bout it. 

 

The old man shocked and felt angry. "What the heck! CHipal!" He said and shook his head for Hea Jung drastic decision.

 

Keith's House

"What is she doing right now." Keith murmured. "Hea Jung..Hea jung." He smiled and look at his class picture in New jersey. He saw Hea Jung look do not look like asian but people mocked her because of her name.

I should wait for tomorrow. Suddenly I miss this brat.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's that? Hope you don't get bored. Forgive my english..hehe. Leave a comment and subscribe.