The day I met my dad when he was 18

First Class of XOXO Highschool

Keith waiting for you in the class with patient. "Yah..where is this rascal."He murmured. "Hey Keith!" Na Eun sit beside him. "I've heard that Hea Jung is absent." She winked her eyes. "Really? Why don't you told me just now so I can visit her. Goodbye!" Keith out of the class trying to play truant.

 

Na Eun eyes blinking and realised that Keith leave her. She felt annoyed by Keith.

 

Hea Jung House

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Keith shouted. Haroboji out of the house. "Aha. What? Hea Jung is not here." He said. Keith smirked. "Err..can I go to her room. I want to take my book there?" He lied. "Owh palli." The old man seems didn't believe him. Keith went upstairs and checked the room. He saw a paper of a spell. He quickly put it in his pocket. 

 

"I'm done." He smiled. Haroboji nods and watched the guy leave the house.

 

1988

You just woke up from sleep. That day is Saturday. All of your friend went for outing. "Hmm..should I just stay?" You whispered. "Yah. Want to buy some stuff?" Minami asked. "Hmm..I don't have money." you replied. "Just use my money then." She smiled. "SO Kay..just have fun you all." You smiled and continue to sleep.

 

"Hea Jung ya. Someone want to meet you." Kyung mi woke you up. You wake up and sit for a second. "Who?" you fixed your hair and your breathe. "Hmm..Kai." Kyung mi answered. 

 

You walk slowly to the mirror and put your jacket on. Check your face and walk out. "Hey." Kai poked. "Hey. What's up?" You grinned shows your beautiful teeth. "Wanna hang out?" He asked. "What for?" You asked again. "Just to show you the city." He told ya. You nods. "Chakhamma." You said and brushed your teeth and change your clothes. Spray your perfume. Then fixed your hair and done.

 

"Kaja."You said. Both of you have fun at the city. "Wow the city is too old and my place now was so cool." You said without noticing that Kai is making a weird face. "In 1988, no city is cool. Everything is very cool like this you know." He replied and ate his burger. "Abi. My place have lot of skyscraper. But now? There's no skyscraper." You pouted. "What do you mean? I think you get sick or dreaming." Kai chuckled. You just remember that you are in 1988 and not 2013.

"

He..he..he.." You tried to cover your embarassement from Kai. Suddenly a guy passed look so cool and handsome. He just that so cool and make you melt. He melt you down like ice cream! Your eyes couldn't stop watching his face. Cause he's so perfect. He look very handsome. 

tumblr_m8nf971REI1ra9iwjo1_400.jpg

YOUR POV

Is he an angel? Gosh. All of boys in 1988 are so cute and handsome!! WHo is he? Feeling Love<3

 

Kai smiled as you look so interesred in that guy. "Hey. You like him." He asked you. "Naega joha hae." You said and quickly closed your mouth. Kai giggled. "He is Han Hee San." Kai said and make your eyeball almost out. "Daddy?" You whispered. "Yes. That's why Jane do like him. Luhan can't challenge him. He's so popular in every school." told Kai. You was so amazed.

 

"I can't fall in love with him." You said. Kai lifted his eyebrow. "Why?" He replied. "Err..ani." You said.

 

"Hey pal!" D.O poked. "Uncle! SO cute!" You saw D.O. D.O chuckled. "Uncle?" He said and sit beside you two. "Ops..can I call you ahjussi? You really looked like him." You said. And saw your "dad" is going to your table.

 

"Yah dongsaeng. You here?" Hee San or known as L winked his eyes towards you. "Quite playboy." You said in a loud voice. "WHo?" Hee San asked. "Hah? haha.." You laughed and sip your milk shake. "Hyung. Let's meet new friend. She is a friend of Jane." Kai said to Hee san and Hee san began to stare your face.

 

"New Jersey?" He asked and you nods. "Look so familiar." Hee san said again. "She look like Jane but more prettier." Kai answered. "Bingo!" Hee san laughed as louder as he wanted too. "Yeah. You make me think of her." Hee San chuckled. "Can I call you dad?" You asked. He lifted his eyebrows. "You look like my dad when you smile." You grinned. Hee san nods. "You should name your daughter Hea Jung later on." You said to him. "No prob. is that your name?" He asked. You nods and smiled. "Okay then." He sat with all of you and chat.

 

" Jane. I miss her so much." Hee san walked with you. "You miss her daddy?" You asked. Kai is walking with D.O behind. "Yup. I don't know what Luhan told her about me till she want a broke up." He said in a sad mode. "Don't worry. I can see future. You will marry her and had a beautiful daughter that you named her Han Hea Jung." You explained. "Amen." He put his hand around you and make your hair mess. "My dad always makes me like this." You said. "Is it?" He asked. "Yup." Kai suddnly poked you. "Yeah ggamjong?" You asked. 

 

"Let's go to school. It's late. See ya later mr.dad and mr.ahjussi." Kai and you waved your hand.

 

2013

Your Home at New Jersey

 

"Suddenly I miss Hea Jung. I should call her." Mr. Hee san took his cell phone and called his daughter. 

 

"Yobseo? Ah hee san. Hea jung is not here. He has a school trip and didn't bring any phone there. I don't know when she'll come home." Haroboji lied. He is sweating. Feel terribble.

 

"Aish jinjja? Yah. So kay then appa. I should call later. I think I miss her so much. I will come to Korea next month."Your haroboji nod and off the phone. Sip his tea with his very worry feeling.

 

HAROBOJI POV

Where is this girl. She makes me panic of missing her. WHere are you kiddo.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellow yaaww!! Enjoyh Babeyh!! Wait for my update and leave comment. Don't ForGet to subscribe laterr...annyeong <3