Deja Vu

First Class of XOXO Highschool

Keith was play truant that day just to find you. He suddenly remember about the paper he took from your room. "A spell? Should I read?" Keith murmured and softly read the spell. He felt his body flying. "Huh?? What the is happening!!?" Keith nagged. "Help!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted when the wind blew become a hurricane in his condominium. 

 

1988

"Ergghh..."Keith woke up. He was shocked to see the place look so old. He walk to the road and saw his school. He ran to the school. "Omo..he look like Kris." Said the girl group. Keith rolled his eyes. "How do they know my dad." He whispered.

 

You saw a familiar face that look really stressed in the middle of the school court. And you look at his uniform and your eyes widened. "How can Keith follow me?" You murmured and ran quickly towards him. "Keith!!!" You called him. Keith turned around and felt relief. "Hea Jung!! Aish!! I'm very worried. Where am I? All of this because of your spell in your room." Keith once again started to nagged and touched your cheeks. Kai that saw the incident felt mad. Luhan too.

 

Your attention suddenly caught by Sehun. He walk passed by and smile to you. You feel appreciated."Hea Jung! I'm worried about you so do your haroboji." Keith expressed. "Well actually we are in history Keith. In 1988 because of the spell. I don't know how to get out of this world." You replied in a sad tone. Keith suddenly pulled your hand. "Where we going?" You asked. "To 2013. Keith took the spell and show it to you. 

 

"Hea Jung!!" Kai, kris,and D.O suddenly appeared. "Hye!"You said. Keith was weird to see a guy that really look like your dad. "Omo? Is that my dad? Nonsense. Am I dreaming?" Keith pushed your head. "Yah! He is your dad." You pushed his head. He grinned. "What a ing magic." Keith can't believe. "Who's this?" Kris asked. "My brother." Hea Jung said. 

 

"Well actually Mr.Wu fan. I will taking my sister back to New Jersey. And you Mr.y..err stop loving her. i know you fall for her. Mr. round eyes, hope to see you again." Keith made them felt funny. "Am I y?" Kai chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Of course. So this is farewell. SO goodbye." Keith pulled your hand and ran from them. You tried to lose yourself but Keith read the spell in a fast motion. Suddenly a hurricane came and both of you MIA(missing in action).

 

2013

You fall on top of keith in the school library. "Hei!!" You quickly get up. "Gosh!! I still wanna be there!! Give me back the spell!!" You yelled. "No way!! The world just nonsense."Keith brought you home.

 

"Haroboji!! I brought Hea Jung back!!" He shouted. You was in messed.  Your haroboji cried and hugged you immediately. "Hea Jung..I was very worried. I can't take a look for you. You should be send to New Jersey again." Suddenly you saw your dad out of the house with his very dissapointed face. "Thanks to Keith. And you Hea Jung, what are you waiting for? Pack your stuff now!! We're going to Seoul city. You almost making your haroboji in a heart attack." Your tears running down your cheeks and stared Keith with an evil glared.

 

YOUR POV

I was wrong. I leave haroboji without any sign. Keith decision is good for me though. And I'm leaving to Seoul to a new and modern school. My dad says that is Performance and art school. He was hoping that I will be a good pianist. Hope so. Keith was staying there.

 

SEOUL KOREA

"Welcome Hea Jung. Know I will work here." Your dad show an office. "S.M building?" You read. "I will be the executive here.So, let's go inside." You walk in the building. 

"Wait for me here." You sit as your dad instructed. 

408c20eb4db3b81d0e35c0b69dc2b78012637893

"Excuse me? May I help you miss?" A guy poked. You was shocked to see him in 2013. "Jong in?" You smiled. "Yes? And what are you?" He asked. "Deja vu or reality??" You hold your head and still think about it. "What happen miss?" Kai still weird. "Hea Jung?" Your dad called your name. "Daddy, who is this guy."Your face shows that you are panic. "He is Kai. From the group EXO-K. The main dancer. He was born in the smae year as you darling 1994." Your dad explained and Kai smiled. You shook your head and stand up but your vision start to blurred and you collapse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! What happen to you actually> It seems became more complicated.. What  a world..