I want to be in 1988

First Class of XOXO Highschool

Your vision blurred. You tried to get up but your body still weak. "Erggh.." You lay in pain. Keith suddenly woke up. Your father asked him to be with you in the hospital room while he went to his office. Your haroboji also ther but still taking fresh air.

 

Keith stared you in pain with his y sight just as his father. 

536173_419208581529367_561872610_n.jpg

"Are you okay? Or I can get you a doctor Hea Jung?" Keith your hair gently. Imagine a guy that hate you and you admire the most shows his care towards you? How sweet he is.

You shooks your head. "It's okay. Just I am confuse. Why do you look like your dad? Why do I have to found a similar face guy that is Kai from EXO and Jong In in 1988." you touched your head in stressed way.

 

Keith put your head on his shoulder but you didn't care and feel the comfort. "Well..just don't think that much. In this world do have 7 people with similar face. Do not worried." He smiled. "Please bring me to 1988 Keith. Give me the spell." You begged.

 

"No. You're not going 1988. Just be in 2013. You're in Seoul now! It is fun isn't it. Are you feeling better now?"Keith asked you again. You nods and lay again on your bed.

 

Suddenly the door opened and your dad were with 12 guys visit you. Your eyes still caught with a guy that also have the similar face as Se Hun in 1988. But his style was more modern than Se Hun. Keith shocked to see his twin was there. Kris!!" He shouted. "Keith!! Gosh!! Are you here with dad?" He asked. "No. I'm alone. Dad send me here to be in his hometown but I planned to visit you and mom in China." He chuckled. "Yeah! I miss you a lot bro!" All of you laughed as you see them hugging each other. "Hey wait up. Actually are you visiting your brother or our master daughter?" Luhan poked Kris. He grinned and bowed to Mr.Hee San.

 

"Well this is my daughter Han Hea Jung." you smiled. Sehun look at you with his aegyo face. You smile widely to Sehun. "I know you.Sehun." You said. "De. I'm Sehun." Kai felt jealous. "I'm Kai." "Yes I know you just now." You replied. Everyone start to greet themselves. 

 

"Actually I found similar face as all of in 1988." Keith quickly close your mouth. Your dad lift his eyebrows. "It's my schooltime and I know they do have the same face as your mother schoolmates." Your dad weird. "Err..she mean that the 1988 album that she borrowed from the library in our school." Keith explained and opened your mouth. You choked. Your dad patted your back gently. 

 

"That's the point." You lied. You still looking at Sehun and he notice it till his face turned red. Keith felt the jealousy around him. "I should go now. Haroboji is waiting outside." Keith took his coat and give his brother a hug. He do not even looking at you. "Keith!" You yelled.

 

He turned his head. "Thanks. Komawo." You smiled and he ignored you. You sighed. The 12 guys out of the hospital. Only you and your dad was there.

 

"Daddy, can I go for a vacation for a week pleasee..." You begged. "Okay. Sure. Where you going." He asked while paced your things to checked out from the hospital. " A secret place where only me and Keith only knew." You grinned. He shook his head.

 

KEITH'S CONDOMINIUM

"Keith!!" You saw him and hugged him. "What do you want? Why don't you go to Sehun."  He murmured. "I want to have a vacation with you. Would you?" You asked.

He smiled. "Sure. Where we going?" He asked. You took something from your pocket. "Look you left this things on my table at hospital." You smirked. His eyes widened. "Yah!! Give it to me!!" You star to read it. "Remove the chains of time and space.." You still locked Keith's hand with your karate moves. "No!! Please!" Keith begged. "And make my spirit soar...Let these mortal arms embrace...The life that haunts before!" The hurricane start to swarm around both of you.

 

"No!!!!!!!!!!!" Keith shout and both of you gone to 1988.

 

1988

You and Keith woke up and suddenly someone give you his hand. "Err..who are you." You asked. "Chanyeol. You can call me Yeolli." He smiled. You take his hand and get up. Keith get up by himself. "Who are you?"Keith asked someone beside him. "Baekhyun." He bowed. Keith made his nonsense face.

 

"Where both of you come from?" Chanyeol asked. "hmm future." Keith answer without doubt. "Jinjja?" Baekhyun started to believe. "If I say so, that's the truth." Keith shrugged. "Actually we came from err..Ilsan." you lied. "Where you going." You asked. "Genie Highschool." You replied.

 

"I want to meet Se Hun. I miss him." you honest. "You like him?" Baekhyun asked with smile on his face. "De. joha...hae" You chuckled. 

 

GENIE HIGHSCHOOL

You saw Kai and wave his hand. Keith saw his dad is flirting with a girl. "Yah! Wu fan!! Who's that girl. You never changed. You leave mom for a model in 2013 and now you are flirting with this erghh.." Keith nagged. "Who are you to judge me. How do you know my future." Kris started a fight. "What's your name?"Keith asked the girl. "Song Qian." She replied in fear. "Mom??" Keith was amaze to see how beautiful her mom is in 1988. You grinned and patted his shoulder.

tumblr_mmr28bjlb41rhu9a8o1_500.jpg tumblr_m4duux4t9C1r113v3o2_250.png

 

"Are you both dating?" Keith curious. "Yup." Kris nods. Song Qian bowed and walked away, she waved her hand towards Wu Fan. "So, how fun our vacation now." you said to him. "Yeah..I start to curious about past." Keith grinned. "Can we visit your dad now?" Keith persuade.

 

"Sure. kaja!" You winked your eyes. Both f you went to your haroboji house. "Annyeonghaseyo!!" You greet. A man come outside that is your haroboji. "Ahjussi..can we meet Hee San?" You smiled because you call your grandpa ahjussi. "Hee san!" He shouted. A handsome guy went outside the house. "Hea Jung. Welcome to my house. How do you know?" He weird. "Hmm..map."You lied. Keith chuckled. "Why with Kris wu fan?" Hee san asked and sit front of you. "He's not Kris. His my friend, Keith." you answered. Hee san stared him. "Hmm..a bit different but surely a bit like Song qian, Kris girlfriend." Hee san predict. "She's my mom." Keith said. 

 

"What?" Hee san shocked. "I mean..err..look like my mom." Keith almost burst a laugh. You give him your evil glared. "How handsome you are Hee san." Keith praised. "Thanks." He laughed wierd cause a guy praised him.

20120522_infinite_l-460x277.jpg

 

Keith and you walk to the road. "Hea Jung please take me home. We can visit here again tomorrow." Keith begged. "Hmm...let me think.."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvC9CWd2R7BTz2I-0sN4t

suddenly your vision blurred. And you fainted.

 

 

"Hea Jung!!!" Keith worried. He took the spell from your pocket and read it.

 

Both of you arrive in 2013 and Keith send you home.

 

"Uncle..she suddenly fainted again." Keith put you gently on your bed. Your dad felt very worried. The doctor came.

 

"Hee san, Keith Wu, she had a memory confuses and affect her brain. You should just let her rest and not to think much about her confuses about something" Keith understand. He knew that Hea Jung still confuse about 1988 and 2013. But history sometimes can repeated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Huh...brainstorming ideas is hard..forgive my english guys..so tired now..gtg..