New School

First Class of XOXO Highschool

Your POV

Welcome back to Korea! Can't wait to be in a class that full of Korean people. I used to be the only asians in New Jersey. I hate being mocked just because I am asian but actually my face do not shows that I am asian. I know that my mom came from New Jersey but she already gone. May god bless you mom. But my mom also live in Korea until she met my dad and married. That just my name shows that I am asians maybe. Life just so miserable. So welcome to Genie Highschool. I've heard that my school name before was XOXO highschool? But I will try to find the truth. The building look so antique. My dad was the one who force me to attend this school that look so mystery to me but not my haroboji or my dad.

 

"Hea Jung ya! Take your breakfast!" Your Haroboji called. "Gwaenchanayo. I'll just eat at school." you replied. "But this breakfast is delicious." He said. "Ani." You shook your head. Your grandfather knew that you did not know how to eat korean food. "I'm late. I should go now haroboji ya! Annyeong!" You step out the house.

You walk to your school with joyful feeling. Suddenly a car passed. You saw the person and you dropped your jaw. He is Keith your neighbour in New Jersey. Your mom and dad bestfriend is his father. 

 

"Keith??" You stumped your feet. But actually you felt happy. You had a crush on him for two years but he hate you because he knew that you likes him. "Hehe..whatever." You giggled and walked to your school.

 

Genie Highschool

"Welcome to Genie Highschool Miss Hea Jung." the prefect welcome you. "Komawo ya chingu." You treid to talk in Korea a bit. "You look so beautiful today. Have a splendid day." He said. You bowed and walk in.

 

You ran to the office and suddenly hit someone. "Keith?"  "Hea Jung!!!" Both of you made face. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "What are you doing here stalker!" He replied. "I'm not a stalker! I am Korean. You're not korean do you?" You grinned. "I'm not but I am canadian chinese." He answered. "Talk to my hand and get off my way!" You pushed him aside and walk to the office. "Wait! Help me to register although I hate you so much but no one could help me right now."he begged.

 

"Yeah right." You smiled. "At last.."you whispered again. Both of you register together and sit in the same class again.

 

"Students, this are our new students from New Jersey, Hea Jung and Keith Wu Fan." the history teacher intro. "Hye." Keith smiled nut just a second. You bowed and sit beside him. "Sir can I ask you?" You raised your hand. "Where can I found about history of this school?" You said. "You may go to the school library." He replied you nods and someone beside you smirked.

 

"Stop making that y face." You warned Keith.

 

KRINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! RECESS TIME!!

 

Keith follow you wherever you go. "Hey? You're saying that I am the stalker? How bout you?" you took your food and he smirk as he follow you and sit infront of you. The girls table beside you and him smile to keith and made their flirty face. You feel "Ergghh".

 

"Hea Jung, I don't have any friends here. You know now I realise how beautiful you are." He said. "Keith..you look so y." You whispered deep inside your heart. Keith ate his food and took his jacket away. "Where you going?" you stand up with your mouth full.

 

"Like you care." He sullen and left you there. You push aside your food and wiped your mouth with a tissue. Fixed your hair and ready to go to the library.

 

YOUR POV

 

This library look so creepy. My dad told me that my mom was that too beautiful during her highschool time. But I never saw her face. She's dead after she gave birth on me. That's why I really wanna know bout her. Only the history can tell me bout everything that I curious about.

 

While you're looking for the book. Keith tried to shock you. "Bwah!!" He scared you. "Yah!! Pabo ya!" You pinched him. Without you notice that your name tag fall. "Look so focus. Is that so important about this school history."Keith chewed his chewing gum.

 

"Like you care." you start to look for a book again. Keith walk away. Then you notice that your name tag is fall. "Ahh there you are." Your name tag is fall down over the shelf. But you found something. A big book. Look very old. You grinned.

 

"Sweet Memory of First Class 1988." You smiled and put the book in your coat. "I found ya!" you quickly ran to your class to take your bag and put the book in.

 

"Wanna ride?" Keith asked. "No thanks." You rolled your eyes and let him be. "Hea Jung!! Be careful." He said. "Whatever!" you shout.

 

HOME

"Take a shower then eat." Your haroboji reminded. "Okie dokie." You smiled and ran upstairs. This books. You saw a box in your haroboji room and find out your mom school uniform. You change to that outfit.

 

Slowly open the book and something is wrote at the first page. "Remove the chains of time and spaces. And make my spirit soar.Let these mortal arms embrace. The life that haunts before?"suddenly the day became dark and you felt something dragged you into the book. "Haroboji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keith!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shout but no one heard as you're brought to the Neverland. The land you never know where it is and you don't even know that it is exist.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Happen to you next?? Ohmy! Wait for my update!!