She must hate me right now.

Do you love me?

After another week, Amber is finally fully recover. She is strong enough now.

Key still haven't talk to her though.

Today, the f(x) is having a meeting with the board.

All of them thought it is about Amber but they are wrong.

"Girls..after discussing the matter for a while, we had finally make a decision to ship you girls to China as the company representative for 5 years. Crystal that will be debuting this year will replace yours place as Shinee counterpart instead." Mr Kim, one of the board said.

"Is this decision was made because of me, Mr Kim?" Amber had to ask.

"No, not at all Amber. We have been deciding it even before your debut day."

Amber is glad to hear that but at the same time sad because she will not have the opportunity to see Key while they are at China.

"He doesn't want to see me again anyway. He must hate me right now." She thought to herself.

"So you girls should be getting ready as your flight is next week."

"Neh, kamsahamnida!" The f(x) bow and leave the room.

 

***

 

At the corner of a small cafe, sat Victoria, Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin at a table.

"So, how's  Key oppa?" Luna asked.

"He's like a zombie right now. He only went out from his room to eat and drink. Other than that, he will sleep for the whole day. Luckily, we don't have any show now." Onew explained.

"Oppa, do you tell him that we will leave for China soon?" It is Sulli turn to ask.

"I did but it seem like he doesn't hear it or something like that."

"Poor Amber unnie, she worried bout him but he doesn't even care." Krystal complaint.

 

After a few days, at the airport...

 

Amber is waiting for Key to come to see her for one last time but it seem that he will not show up as they are now boarding the plane.

Victoria sat with Luna and Sulli while Amber sat with Krystal.

"Unnie, forget bout Key oppa. He is not worthed." Krystal is trying to consoles Amber while hugging her from the side.

Hearing what Krystal said, Amber's eyes started to get blurry as tears formed.

 

***

 

Key is now running as fast as he could after he paid the taxi driver.

He is now not far away from the airport and decided to run for it as the taxi he take doesn't budge for like 10 minutes now.

"Stupid traffic jam! Amber! Wait for me!" He shouted.

He remembered what Taemin said to him this morning.

"Hyung, Amber noona is going to fly to China today. Don't you want to say goodbye to her?"

With that, Key mind suddenly wake up. And the next thing he knew he already running to grab a taxi to go to the airport.

Key finally reached the airport. Panting.

"Our last flight to China for the day is already safely departed."

"NOO..!!!" Key screamed making everyone in the airport to look at him upon hearing the announcement.

 

That night at the Shinee dorm..

 

"Dinner is ready!" Key announced. 

Key have been making himself busy by cooking after he came back. Everyone wonder what had happen to him.

"Gosh..I'm starving!" Jonghyun said while rubbing his stomach.

"Key, I miss your cooking. Just God knows how dreadful to eat Onew's fried chicken everyday." Minho said while everyone is taking their seat.

"Hey, it is the only dish I know how to cook. Besides, I like chicken!" All of the Shinee boys chuckled after that.

"So..did you get to see Amber noona, Key hyung?" Taemin asked. With that, Jonghyun kicked his leg under the table.

"Ouch! What's that for?" Taemin glared at Jonghyun.

Key knows everyone is worried about him.

"No.."

"What!? How bout you give her a call then?"

"I think I better not. She must hate me right now. Our's relationship is over anyway.."

After that, everyone eat their dinner in silence.

 

Poor Key. He doesn't manage to see Amber. Anyway, thanks for those who read my fic..^^

p/s: I edited this. Just realize I made Taemin called Key 'oppa' and Amber 'unnie'..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.