That special night.

Do you love me?

A month ago..

"Aish..why do Key don't call me even once today? After all it is my birthday in 20 minutes time! Maybe he forgot bout it." 

Amber is sitting alone in the living room watching some drama on TV. Although her eyes focused on the screen but her mind is somewhere else.

The other f(x) girls had gone to China yesterday for 3 days to promote their latest mini album 'Nu ABO'. Amber would like to go but her sprained ankle just does't allow that to happen. Even though she can walk already but the doctor advised her to avoid heavy activity at the moment so that it healed completely. 

Now she is waiting for he to text or call her as he haven't done any all day long and it is nearly midnight. Usually he will at least text to say hi if he is busy. 

Key confessed to Amber almost 2 months now. Only the f(x) and Shinee members knew this as they are not allow to date yet.

Knock! Knock!

"Wonder who it is?" Amber lazily walked to the door and opened it.

Amber is surprised and happy at the same time seeing it is Key.

"Happy sweet 18th birthday in..3..2..1..Happy birthday Amber Liu!" Key shouted looking at his watch while holding a small birthday chocolate cake with candles in front of her.

"Shh..Kim Ki Bum! You gonna wake up the whole neighborhood!" Amber panicked at Key sudden outburst.

"Oh..right. Happy birthday baby.." Key whispered and gave Amber a quick kiss on the lips.

"Make a wish and blow the candles.." Key ordered.

Amber do exactly what he asked her to.

"Thank you. I.." Before Amber can finish her sentence, her phone ring.

~Do it do it chu..It's true it's true it's you..~

"Hello?" Amber picked up the phone not even looking at the caller ID.

"Happy birtday Amber Liu!" It is the f(x) girls.

"Haha..thank you. I thought you guys already forgot bout me."

"We always thought bout you Amber. Sorry coz we can't celebrate your birthday with you.."

"She'll celebrate her birthday with me The Almighty Key this year! So don't you guys worry, it'll be the most unforgettable birthday she'll ever had!" Key that pressed his ear to Amber's phone all this time so that he can listen to their conservation interrupted. 

"Oh..so Key is there. Okay Amber, have a nice birthday! Bye!" The girls hang up to gave Amber and Key some quality alone time together.

"Hey girls! Wait..Great. Look what you have done Key. You scared them away!" Amber said but Key just ignored her and went to the living room table to grab the things that he brought to celebrate Amber's birthday to the kitchen.

"What do you have there?" Amber curiously asked as she stared Key grabbing one big grocery bag and the cake he just brought.

"Some chips, drinks and a bottle of wine." Key casually answered her.

"Wine?"

"Yes, wine. Don't worry. You are old enough to drink them anyway and I'm not thinking to make you drunk either so that I could take advantage of you."

"Yah, I'm not thinking bout that."

"Great, then lets start eating the cake i brought and drink some wain before watching some movie."

Without warning, Key whipped some cake frosting onto Amber's nose.

"Yah! Kim Ki Bum!"

Amber too whipped some to Key's cheek and they end up laughing looking at each other face.

They then sat at the sofa eating the cake and drinking the wine in silent.

Key decided to break the silence.

"Yah, baby. Why don't we play some hand, scissor and rock game? Whoever lose will have to drink a small amount of wine as punishment."

"But.."

"Come on, just for tonight. I don't have any schedule for tomorrow anyway. Please.." Key is now looking at Amber with his puppy eyes.

"Alright then.." Amber finally gave up.

 

After a while..

 

"Hahaha..baby, your face is so red now."

"Same goes to you, mouse."

"Yah, who are you calling a mouse? You lizard."

"Hey Key, stop calling me that silly name.."

Amber froze when Key suddenly closed the gap between them.

"Amber baby, you are so pretty up close. Can I..can I kiss you?"

Amber who happen to admire Key's flawless face just nod.

Their lips met and they kiss longer than they used to.

Key's hands started to roamed Amber's body and Amber let him be as she pulled him closer.

After a few minutes, they parted to get some air.

Unconsciously, Key carried Amber to her room bridal style and placed her on the bed.

He then climbed onto the same bed and started to kiss Amber again while undress her.

Then the NOT-SUPPOSED-TO-HAPPEN happened.

 

The next morning..

 

Amber wake up to the sight of a face staring at her.

"Good morning, baby. Do you sleep well last night?" Key asked.

"I think so coz I got a big and soft 'teddy bear' to hug."

Key chuckled at this statement.

"Ermm..Key?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can we keep a secret what happen last night? I don't want the girls to freak out."

"Sure, whatever you say baby."

"Thanks, boo." With that Amber gave Key a peck on the cheek.

 

The 2nd chap. Hope you guys like it. I'll try to update as often as possible.. ; )