OMG!

Do you love me?

Its been a week since Amber was discarded from the hospital. Her parents and sister just manage to stayed at Korea for 3 days. All this while, Key had been travel to f(x) dorm from the Shinee dorm. 

Amber is now in her room staring at her medical record. The girls were all out for a show. 

"Hmm..2 weeks? But I thought its been a month since my birthday..unless..oh my God!" Amber gasped after realizing the truth.

"It's Henry's!"

 

-Flashback (2 weeks after Amber's birthday)-

 

Amber just got a big fight with Key.

She is very furious when Key forgot to help her with her rapping and help Nicole with her study instead.

On the way out from the SM building, she bumped into Henry.

"Hey Henry, do you want to hang out with me?"

"Sure, I just finished practice. Why do you looked pissed anyway?"

"Nothing..lets have fun!" With that, Amber flung her arm onto Henry's shoulder and they walked together to the bus stand.

They are now at a bar, drinking beer and eating snack. Occasionally, some girls will come up to them and ask for a dance but they will just turned them down.

Amber is just so mad with Key and decided to forget about it by drinking.

Henry can sensed Amber rage and decided to accompany her to drink.

It's nearly midnight and the both of them is quite drunk by that time.

"Yo Amber, I think we should head home now. Why don't you answer Victoria noona calls anyway? She must be freaking worried!" Henry can felt his whole body is hot right now.

"I don't want to go home..I don't want to..unnie..unnie..will kill me if she see me like this.." Amber's face indeed is red as a tomato right know as the alcohol she consumed is taking effect.

"Yah..I can't bring you back to our dorm. The hyungs will freak out!"

Henry suddenly got an idea.

"Hey Amber, if you don't mind. We can stay at the hotel for the night. I mean a room for each of us.."

"Whatever.." Amber is just too lazy to think of other options as her body is screaming for a comfy bed right now.

 

***

 

"Sorry mister, but all the single room were occupied. Only one double room is left."

"Great..just great." Henry mumbled. This is already  the 3rd hotel that they went and all the single room is not available.

"Nevermind miss, we will take the room." 

"But, Amber.."

"Yah.. just take the room, you idiot. I'll not you or something like that.."

"Very well, as long you are fine with it." Henry gave in.

With that, Henry pays for the room and supports Amber to their room.

"Yah..you are getting heavier.." Henry teased Amber.

"Shut up Henry Lau!" Amber gave a death glare to Henry.

They finally arrived at their room.

Henry are trying to lay the half-sleeping Amber on the bed when he tripped on the rug.

Amber and Henry were now in an awkward position where Henry's body is on top of Amber's.

Henry blushed when he felt his chest pressed onto Amber's .

"Sorry!" Henry immediately tried to get up.

But Amber pulled him back by the collar and pressed her rosy lips onto his.

Henry immediately melt and kiss Amber more deeply as his tongue try to explore the inside of .

Amber responded and they soon both clothless..

 

The next morning..

 

"Ouch.." Amber wake up to an unfamiliar surrounding with a slight headache.

"Where am I?"

"Hmm..last night I went out with Henry..we had a few drinks..then we went to a hotel..hotel!" Amber sreamed in her mind.

"Oh man, don't tell me that Henry and I.." Amber whispered trying not to wake Henry up.

She immediately took a peek under her blanket and saw that she is !

She then turned her head and saw Henry sleeping soundly beside her. Also !

"I gotta get out from here!"

Slowly and trying not to make a noise, Amber got down from the bed and tip toed to grab her cloths.

After she dressed, she immediately walk out from the hotel and take a taxi home.

At the dorm, Victoria is already waiting for her.

Luckily, Key barged in to apologize to her.

Feeling guilty, she forgive him without any fuss.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

My 5th chaps! Hope you guys like it!^^

 

 

 

.