Gone.

Do you love me?

At the hospital..

"Vic noona! How's my Amber?! Is she alright?!" Key immediately rushed to Victoria upon arriving at the hospital.

"She's fine but.." Victoria is hesitating to tell Key the truth as she is now bitting her lips.

 

-Flashback-

 

"The doctor is out! The doctor is out!" Sulli shouted waking the rest of the f(x) members out from their's blues.

"Doc, how's is she?" Krystal calmly asked.

"She already passed the critical phase but..I'm sorry to tell all of you girls that she had lost her baby." With that, the doctor sighed and leave the girls alone.

 

-End of flashback-

 

"Amber, please wake up soon.." Key whisper while softly caress Amber's pale face.

"Key oppa, you had been here seen yesterday. You should go home and rest." Luna is trying to persuade Key.

"No, Luna. I want to see her wake up first."

"Key.." Amber suddenly mumble and slowly open her eyes.

Key is so happy that Amber finally wake up from her slumber. Luna went out from the room to give them some space.

"Baby, don't talk. Save your energy. You 're still weak."

Instinctively, Amber hold her tummy.

"My baby..our baby..is it gone?"

"Amber.." Key doesn't know how to start.

"Just tell me the truth please. I need to know.."

"Yes, we lost our baby. But I'm glad that you make it.." With that Key squeezed Amber's hands.

After crying, Amber falls to sleep again. Key too drift into dreaming land as he landed his head on the hospital bed still holding onto Amber's hands.

 

A few days later..

 

Amber is finally discarded from the hospital. 

All this while, the company had tell the netizens that Amber is still recovering from her ankle's sprain.

Even her artists friends do not know about her real situation.

Amber's parent and sister are flying from California to visit Amber today and they are very furious that they only be told this morning regarding Amber's situation.

"Manager oppa, so what's the board decision?"

"The board decided to keep Amber and Key in the company as they are considered as the main attraction of respective group. The hospital that Amber's staying this few days is also had been told to keep this matter confidential. So, don't you guys worry. She will be resuming the group's activities as soon as she recovered."

"What about their relationship? Is it still allowed?"

"That, the board haven't inform me yet. So, just wait and see."

 

***

 

"Mum!" Amber hug her mother as she, her father and sister enter her room.

 "Dad." Amber doesn't dare to look her father at his eyes. 

"Amber, you silly girl." It is her sister turn to hug her.

"Jie, I miss you."

Amber's parents then went to the living room to make an encounter with Key. Amber simply chit chat happily with her sister but deep in her heart she is worried about Key.

"So, it is you that make our daughter suffer like this." Amber's father go straight to the point.

"Honey, don't be too harsh. He is still a boy anyway." Mrs Liu smile sweetly to Key.

Key smile back.

"Mr Liu, Mrs liu, I'm so sorry to cause this problem to the extent it hurts your's daughter. I promise that i'll take a good care of her after this."

"You better be, young man. Considering our daughter love you. We don't want to hurt her more by separating the two of you."

Mrs Liu nod her head.

 

That is it. Henry of Suju will show up after this. Anticipate.^^