I want this baby.

Do you love me?

Present day..

"I think we better inform Manager oppa bout this. He'll try to figure out something. I'm sure of it." Victoria suggested.

f(x) and Shinee is now gathering at the living room discussing ways to solve Amber's problem.

Amber is now sleeping in her room with Luna accompanying her.

"But what if the board decided to expel Amber unnie out of the company? I don't want that to happen." Sulli whined thinking of the possibilities.

"If that gonna to happen, then I'll drop out of the company too!" Key stated.

"Key, calm down. I'm sure there is a better solution for it." Minho finally decided to speak up.

"They can't treat my 'twin' like that. I'll surely protest." Said Jonghyun being one of the dino family.

 

That evening..

 

"What?! Amber's pregnant!"

All the girls nod their head.

"Manager oppa, what do you think we should do?"

"If that the case, then she better consider either to abort the baby or face the consequences.."

"Oppa, can't you find other solution?" Sulli feel bad for her unnie.

"Manager oppa. I want this baby."

Everyone gasped hearing Amber's weak voice.

"Amber, why are you up? Are you still throwing up?" Victoria immediately went to Amber's side to assist her.

"I'm fine unnie. Thanks anyway.." Amber flashed a smile.

After Amber sat, Manager oppa start to talk again.

"Amber, I never thought this will happen. I'll try to discuss with the company. For the time being, try to rest. You look tired. All the group activity will be cancelled for today."

That night, Key come over to f(x) dorm to see Amber.

"Amber baby, I'm sorry. I that caused all this to happen."

"No, Key. I'm responsible too. Don't blame yourself."

"Whatever happen, I'll always stick with you. I promise."

"I know you will. Thanks..'

 

The next day..

 

"Victoria unnie!!!" Luna run out of the room to the kitchen.

"What it is Luna?!" Victoria immediately stop what she is doing to face the blonde that is still gasping for air. Hands on knees.

"Amber unnie..she..she fainted and.. there lots of blood on her bed sheet!"

Luna look up but realize Victoria is already gone to their room.

Once inside their room again, Luna could see Victoria try to wake Amber up while Kristal and Sulli freaked out at the bloody site.

"Quick Luna! Call the ambulance and Key!" Victoria exclaimed.

Luna immediately spring to the phone and did what is told.

 

What did happen to Amber? Find out at the next chapter.