It's my fault.

Do you love me?

"WHAT!!!"

Luna's high pitch voice filled up the entire house causing all the f(x) members to run into the room Amber and Luna shared together to find out what is happening.

"Why are you screaming early in the morning Luna?" Victoria as the leader demanded an explanation for Luna unfamiliar behavior.

"Unnie, you do realized it's only 6 in the morning right?" Krystal complaint.

"My eye bag is surely to be visible on the recording today. Thanks to you Luna unnie." Sulli add in.

"Guys, chill..It's not Luna's fault but mine. Sorry for the commotion."

"Amber Liu, do you bully Luna again? You should.."  "Amber unnie is pregnant."  Luna intervene before Victoria have the chance to finish her sentence.

Everyone's except Amber and Luna jaw drop upon hearing it.

 

***

 

The f(x) is now sitting in the living room discussing the unexpected situation.

"Does anyone else know about this unnie? How bout Key oppa?" Krystal asked.

"Nope, he doesn't. Only Stylist unnie coz she the one that help me bought the pregnancy kit when i told her my suspicion."

"Thank god Manager oppa doesn't know about this yet. I better call Onew so that he will bring Key and the rest of Shinee guys over to discuss this problem."

Everyone nod their head.

Amber's heart ache when Victoria referred her situation as a 'problem'.

"Hello, Onew? Can you and the Shinee come over to the f(x) dorm now? There is something that we need to discuss."

"I think we can't Vic noona coz we have practice to head to." Onew replied.

"When I said now, it's NOW!!!" Victoria shouted into Onew's ear causing him to place the phone away from it.

"Okay..okay..you can be so mean sometimes noona.." Onew finally surrender.

"What is it hyung? What did Victoria noona wants?" Taemin that is on the sofa with Onew asked.

"Go tell Key, Jonghyun and Minho that practice is cancelled. We will go to the f(x) dorm instead. I'll inform Manager oppa."

"Okay, whatever you say Onew hyung." Taemin followed Onew's order obediently.

 

At the f(x) dorm..

 

"So..what that is so important that we have to cancelled practice just because of it Vic noona?" Onew asked.

"Amber is pregnant. So, does that sound not important to you?"

Everyone of Shinee got the same reaction as f(x) when they heard about the news.

Key now understands why Amber keeps ignoring him since they arrive and stick with Luna instead.

"Amber baby.." Key walk toward Amber and hug her.

Amber break down and sobbed under key's hug.

"What will become of us after this..?" She said between tears.

"Baby..it's my fault. I should never bring wain over to celebrate your birthday. I'm sorry.." Key said this while cupped Amber face to look directed into his eyes.

 

This is my 1st chap. So what do you guys think? Please leave comments.