Hyuna's plan

Otokke! I Fell For My Best Friend.. ♥

You closed your locker and waited for Gikwang. Instead, L.Joe caught up with you. "Hey JiJi, wanna join me and the guys for a little arcade today?" You looked at him in disappointment. "No I can't. I'm sorry. I have a little plan with Gikwang today." L.Joe pouted but inside, he was burning with fury and wanted to desperately bang the brunette boy repeatedly with a giant hammer until he was stuck in the ground. But L.Joe faked a smile. "Ah okay then. How about tomorrow then?" You brightened up. "It's a plan! See you tomorrow, Byunghun oppa!" He nodded and walked away. Although he was smiling, he was still concerned. 'Why is Gikwang starting to get into the scene..?'

 

From a corner, Hyuna and Gikwang were crouching down near a water fountain. "Okay, remember. Get as CLOSE to her as possible. And then let your heart snatch her away."

 

"But Hyuna... isn't that kinda mean? It's really difficult because L.Joe-sshi looked like he really likes JiJi."

 

"JiJi?"

 

"L.Joe's nickname for her, I guess."

 

Hyuna prevented her hands from balling into fists and calmed down by taking deep breaths. She handed him $20 and pushed him out from their hiding spot. He nervously approached you and smiled. "Hey JiJi, ready for our study time together?" You nodded and exited the school. The two of you walked home to your place in silence with small side conversations here and there.

 

You landed on your bed and grappled your study materials around a corner of your bed. Gikwang hesitantly stood there, wondering if he should sit down on the bed. You looked up at him with innocent eyes and patted the wide open space. He blushed and sat down. "So should we start with math?", you questioned as you got out your book. You opened your book to a random page and immediately got ticked off by the random numbers and variables displayed. You threw the book at your desk but it slid across the surface and fell off onto the chair. "Never mind. How about Physics?"

 

Gikwang watched in amusement as you took a peek at every book and threw it somewhere else. You landed on your last subject, English. You exhaled a sigh and opened the book. "How about English? I'm BEAST at it. Need any help?" He laughed at your fail narcissism. "Eh, slightly."

 

"Let me test you!", you offered as you cleared your bed of everything but the English book placed down in front of you. He nervously scratched the back of his neck. He has seen how you pwned everyone in class and is fearing of how hard you'll slam him. 'She's gonna kill me... she's gonna toast me, burn me, fry me, boil me, oh ...'

 

"How are you?", you slowly asked. He completely forgot how to answer that, even though it was taught just today. "I'm... mintzu?" You widened your eyes at his odd response and moved on to the next question. 'Aish, this was better with L.Joe...'

 

"How are you?", you asked the blonde boy. "I'm tired but I'm having fun with this study session", he replied in almost flawless English. You squealed and held your hands up high. He high-fived you and you two continued your session.