Afterschool Treat

Otokke! I Fell For My Best Friend.. ♥

You stretched your arms and waved to every person who said bye to you. The bell rang, signalling the end of the day. It was also the start of a new weekend. Many people waved at you, making you start to wondering how many people know you. 'If I wasn't short, would I still be loved by everyone?', you mentally thought to yourself.

 

"JiEun!"

 

You turned around to see the oldest of Teen Top, CAP, catch up with you. "Hey... CAP", you greeted as you stifled a giggle. He sighed and shook his head. It happened everytime you greeted him. You pause before saying his name and then end up laughing. That memory of when you guys first started flooding your mind.

 

You were walking down the hall with ChunJi, the first Teen Top member you met. He stopped in front of a few other guys and they turned to look at the short girl. You shyly waved at them. "Hi."

 

"Omo! She's so adorable!", the tallest one cooed as he pinched your cheeks. You pouted and stuck your tongue out. "I'm CAP", he introduced as he let go of your cheeks. You burst out laughing and crashed into ChunJi's arms. He chuckled at your outburst and your hair as you continued to tickle his chest with your laugh. You finally calmed down and wiped your teary eyes. "So.. do you have a brother named HAT and a sister named LID?", you joked as she burst out laughing again. The others began laughing as well as the offended boy crossed his arms and pouted.

 

"Aigoo, I'm sorry", you apologized. "I just had to get that out."

 

You sighed at the memory. "I still remember when we first met." He cleared his throat. "Uhh, yeah. Very nice meeting", he sarcastically said as you reached the Teen Top members. "Anyways, we're heading to a cafe after school. Care to join?" You nodded. "I'd love to."

 

L.Joe blushed and his heart skipped a beat when you zipped through the members and linked your arm through his. "Let's go to the cafe!~", you said in excitement. He laughed and you two lead the way. The other members were whispering behind you and L.Joe.

 

"Maybe they'd get married someday", Ricky whispered to Niel. "Their kids would look so adorable!", Niel whispered back, trying not to laugh. "I heard that!", you and L.Joe simultaneously shouted without turning around. You looked at each other and laughed.

 

The seven of you finally reached the cafe and entered the semi-packed place. "Jaejoong-ah!", you called out as the boys finally settled down. A boy with a toned body and delicate face walked over to you. He flashed his million-watt pearly whites at you. "Hey JiJi, watchu need?"

 

"We'd like a strawberry-vanilla cloud cake, oppa!~", you batted your eyelashes at him. Your aegyo always got to him, even when you didn't need to do it. He laughed. "Anything for my frequent customer. All for free, dongsaeng-ah~", he tapped your nose and walked into the kitchen.

 

L.Joe was, of course, totally and utterly jealous. To him, Jaejoong was probably the best-looking guy that could offer the toughest competition. ChunJi could sense it. "Hey JiEun, how old is that dude?", he questioned. You turned to him. "50."

 

They all widened their eyes. "WHAT?!"

 

"Just kidding. He's only 20", you clarified. They all exhaled and took their breaths. "Geez, you scared us!", ChangJo gave you a small push. You smiled cheekily at him.

 

Jaejoong returned to your table with the cake. "Here you go, JiJi~ Give your oppa a kissie~" You giggled and leaned in. L.Joe's nose twitched when your lips touched Jaejoong's cheek. "Kamsahamnida, oppa~", you bowed and he returned to his shift. You turned back to see the boys already pigging out with the exception of the blonde boy sitting next to you. He didn't look like he was in a good mood. You smiled and picked up a fork. It pierced into the cake and you tore off a piece. You held it up to L.Joe's mouth. He became startled by the fluffy pink-yellow treat. His eyes followed down to your arm before looking up at your smiling face. He smiled back and allowed you to feed him.

 

"Do you mind if I call you JiJi too?", he curiously asked as she held out another piece. You shook your head. "I don't mind at all."

 

"Well, thanks JIJI", he emphasized as he opened his mouth. His friends rolled their eyes. L.Joe hated being fed. He would refuse to eat anything a person offers if they want to feed them, especially back in the days when Hyuna used to feed him. That was before he met you. Now that he got the chance to know you, he didn't mind if you even rubbed his tummy and treated him like a baby, which is also another thing he hates.

 

Although he loves how you give him the most attention in the group, he couldn't help but look at your face and allow your smile to brighten his day yet flatten his heart. 'Song JiEun... I hope someday... your smile will be truely for me and only me...'