gikwang vs. l.joe

Otokke! I Fell For My Best Friend.. ♥

L.Joe stared up at the roller coaster you were in line for. His eyes never looked anywhere else but the tall contraption. He was secretly afraid to go on it. On the other hand, you were smiling and jumping all around. You grabbed L.Joe's hand out of excitement and squealed. "Oppa, aren't you excited!?" He looked at you and tried to smile. "Y-yeah." He could feel his knees start to tremble already. You looked at him and giggled. "If you're scared, I'll hold your hand for you", you teased. He grabbed your hand anyway as you two walked in and got seated. Now that you were sitting in a seat, you began to feel scared but you swallowed and kept your ground.

 

L.Joe exited the ride with a proud smile on his face. "I made it alive!", he shouted. He looked behind and saw you sitting on the bench, rubbing your arms. You were trembling with fear and he walked over to you. He laughed and laid a hand on your shoulder. "If you are scared, I'll hold your hand for you~", he mimicked in an attempt of a high-pitched voice. You looked at him and held your hand out in his face. "No, don't even talk to me", you pouted and got up. You blew your bangs up and walked over to the ice cream stand. L.Joe followed you like a puppy. You heard his footsteps and slowly turned around to meet with his face, almost an inch away from yours, making you jump and scream. The boy pointed at you and started to laugh but you blushed and smacked his arm. "OPPA, YOU'RE SO MEAN!" You crossed your arms and continued walking.

 

Gikwang exited the men's room and saw you and L.Joe. He sighed and wondered how he could get close to you. 'I really don't want to do this...' He gathered his confidence and approached the two of you. "Hey guys!", he faked a cheerful greeting. You and L.Joe turned around and greeted him back. "Hey Gikwang-sshi, planning on joining us?", you asked. He nodded. "If you don't mind. And you can just call me Gikwang or... oppa." L.Joe in his breath at Gikwang's addressing offer. You obliviously smiled and nodded.

 

You pointed at the ice cream cart. "Want one?" Gikwang shook his head. "No thanks. I'm broke."

 

"It's okay, I can buy one for you", you offered. He refused and you two went back and forth, irritating the blonde boy standing in the sidelines. After five ( or ten ) minutes, he finally gave in and allowed you to pay for his ice cream. "But I'm paying you back", he pointed out. You shook his head. "No need to." And you walked away arguing again. You stopped in your tracks and turned around after realizing you left your best guy friend behind. "Byunghun oppa, are you coming?" He shrugged and shoved his fists into his pockets as he caught up with you.

 

Your legs were starting to ache and you immediately landed in a nearby seat. L.Joe and Gikwang snagged the seats on each of your side. The boys were constantly battling it out to hold a conversation to you and you were getting irritated by having to talk to two people at the same time with different discussions. But you didn't say anything.

 

As the clock struck twelve, you wanted to go home. Gikwang wanted to take you home but he realized that he didn't know where you lived. L.Joe was so glad Gikwang was out of the way and he resumed his usual behavior. "Did you have fun?" You nodded and forgot about the previous "battle".