Chapter Eight

Rejected By A Nerd
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ah ” I cursed when I laid my eyes on a familiar person that I was trying to ignore. He was, as usual, reading a book completely ignoring the crowd in the corner who was talking like a bunch of gorillas in the zoo. When I thought that I could walked back out quietly, I thought wrong because his head looked up and found mine. His eyes widened and he stood up abruptly almost stumbling on the floor. I hid a smile, clumsy as always.

“I’ll leave you two alone” IU whispered and ran out before I can stop her.

I reminded myself to kill her after this.

Ljoe gave me a shy and benevolent smile and awkward walked towards me, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked over his shoulder not wanting his eyes to look through mine.

“Annyeong”

I sighed and flipped my hair, “I’m just going to return this”

“C-Can we talk?”

“We’re talking aren’t we?”

“Privately, I really want to talk to-”

“Let’s go then, lead the way” I faked a smile which he noticed because his face tightened in sadness.

I followed him towards the back of the library, the very same place where our little story started. From the flirting, to the kissing, to him passing out. This time I couldn’t hide my smile, he was adorable then actually he’s adorable now. The little bow tie around his neck made me want to wrap my arms around him, dip him down, and smack my lips onto him. Oh if only fantasies can turn into realities. Hiding a smile, I sat on the chair across from him and looked the window on the side where a couple laughing and smiling.

“I heard that you were leaving tomorrow”

“You heard them right” I smiled

He was a bit taken aback by my straightforward response, I watch him.

Please log in to read the full chapter