Chapter Two

Rejected By A Nerd
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following day was a lot more stressful than yesterday as soon as I stepped inside the school I automatically got send to the principal’s office to discuss some ‘matter’. I spent all night thinking of ways to get close to him, but all the ideas that come up with will turn out erted or creepy, I don’t need to sit in the principal’s office and listen to my brother rant about how I should start paying attention to school instead of lusting of boys. Yeah that’s right, my brother is the principal. I thought it’ll be a chance to get away with my troublesome behavior but it turns out that he is worse than the previous principal.

I entered the principal’s office and made myself comfortable on the familiar leather chair as I waited for my brother to step right in and ask me how my grades are doing. I crossed my legs and popped my gum as he finally walked in holding a paper. I took a cursory glance at his face, he was scowling at me. I grinned, this was nothing new.

“What is this?” he hissed, he marched over to his desk and sat on his chair on the other of the desk with a grumpy look plastered across his face.

“My calculus paper I’m guessing?” I shrugged casually

My brother sighed, “You’re grade is dropping Hyuna, and if you don’t maintain at least a B then I will not have a choice but to send you back to Almuni”

I sat up and slammed my hand on his desk, of course he didn’t flinch “You wouldn’t”

“Actually I would”

Inhaling my frustration, I smiled “Come on Oppa, give me one more chance. Please, I promise that I’ll get my grades up”

“I’ve given you numerous of chances Hyuna, I can’t give you another” he was about to dismiss me when I cut him off.

“Tutor” I said withou

Please log in to read the full chapter