Chapter Three

Rejected By A Nerd
Please log in to read the full chapter

VIOLENT LANGUAGE UP AHEAD

“You’re seriously ditching me for him?” IU crossed her arms over her chest

“You’re the one who said to step up my game, I did what you told me and now he’s my tutor. You should at least congratulate me”

“Congratulate you?” she scoffed, “Are you getting married?” she teased.

I smiled and closed my eyes, “Soon, but right now I have to get my future husband to at least give me a smile”

“Good luck with that, look at him” she said eyeing Byunghun who was standing in over on the side, “It looks like he’s going to pass out”

“Oh hush up” I replied giving her a teasing push on the shoulder, “I better get going, I’ll see you tomorrow”

IU smiled gently and gave me a warm embrace, “Alright, text me the details later” I nodded and we said our goodbyes. With a smile playing across my lips, I walked over to Byunghun who had a timid expression and hesitation on his face.

“Should we get going?” I asked

“I guess” he replied

We started walking and made our way to the library with my inner self feeling more giddy and excited. I couldn’t help but feel a slight bit of disappointment that he didn’t even try to make a conversation unlike me who keeps blabbering like a total dumb idiot. I mean I may not be the sharpest pencil in the case but I have a brain larger than most es around here. Byunghun and I walked side by side, with him glancing over his text book from time to time. Finally, after the longest walk I have experienced in my life we finally arrive at our destination. I pouted when my eyes landed on the capacious library, I guess having privacy is off the list. He gestured me to a spot near the window that was slightly barricaded by book shelf.

Being a complete weirdo, I said “You know if you want to get me alone, you could’ve just asked” I smiled sweetly; he gulped and tightened his grip on the calculus textbook.

“W-We uhmm, should get started before the library closes” he statured.

Byunghun took his sit and placed calculators, paper, and pencils neatly on the table. I stared amusingly at how organized he was, this boy just keeps getting better and better. With a devious smirk I pushed my chair closer to his and made myself comfortable on the spot. I leaned forward and the scent of his fresh cologne tickled my nose, I bit my lips and crossed my ankle together as I tried my best not to go in attack mode.

“Did you uhm- brought your papers?” he asked, not once looking at me in the eyes.

“Yup” I replied popping the ‘p’.

“Alright, wel

Please log in to read the full chapter