CHEN - Jealous much?

EXO Bedtime Bundles!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealous Much?
Jongdae is a known tease! But you love your boyfriend to bits! So what happens when the 'protective girlfriend mode' kicks in?

Your boyfriend, Jongdae and you had both decided to go out for the weekend to eat at a restaurant seeing as you hadn't been out together in nearly a month. With his busy schedules and short
one-night visits, all you two would do is spend the day in your pajamas at your apartment, joking lovingly and pulling each
other’s leg. The atmosphere was always different when Jongdae
was home. The sounds of laughter would echo all day and the apartment was warmer and livelier. He would often tease you about things like your new hair cut, or some new furniture
you got or the fact that you still had a teddy bear on your bed.

"Ya, chagiya! You still have your teddy there? He was on your bed last time I came, too! Are you cheating on me with him? Or you miss me so much, you feel the need of keeping him and pretending it's me?" He would always say. He'd wink as you smacked his upper arm, laughing.
Fortunately, Seeing as he was back for a week now, you both decided to celebrate your belated 14 month anniversary with a nice meal out.
 

At the restaurant, the place was jam packed with people as you made your way to your seats. You looked kind of disappointed.
“What’s wrong? Is this not where you wanted to come?” Jongdae asked.
“No, it’s fine with me, but are you okay? This isn’t the 5 star quality calm and peaceful atmosphere you probably want.”
Jongdae raised his eyebrow as he smiled. “What do you mean 5 star quality? I’m a part of exo. There are bloody 12 of us! If you don’t rush, you don’t eat! No time for posh quality and peaceful atmosphere!” He laughed as he held your hand and pulled you from the crowd to your table.
 

You both sat there, smiling and laughing, a little flirty touching under the table. You were having a great time and Jongdae had order all the most delicious food. It seemed like he missed these kind of food when he was working. He didn’t even let you worry about your silly dieting and watching your figure.
“Tonight, you’ll eat like a queen.” He smiled.
 

 You were both waiting for the waiter to bring your food while you caught a glimpse of a woman staring carefully at Jongdae, who was oblivious to this as he was too busy checking his phone.
You suddenly felt very protective of your boyfriend and didn’t know what to do. You decided to grab his hand from across the table to mark your territory. Jongdae smiled his beautiful smile. “Oh God, you can’t even keep your hands of me.” He said winking.
Your boyfriend was awfully flirty and always teasing!


You smiled and kept glancing towards the side to see if the woman had stopped looking. Nobody had harassed or recognised Jongdae luckily, as you usually had to put up with a parade of fan girls trying to steal your boyfriend’s attention. The people in this restaurant hadn’t bothered disturbing him, but you couldn’t help but feeling this woman was a threat to your date.
And you weren’t wrong.

The woman walked over towards your table, smiling wildl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter