Hearts Never Lie

My A.N Jell

That night, taekyung couldn't go to sleep. It was unusual for him. His thoughts were all filled with the angel. He couldn't even explain what was happening.

 

Then the next day, he sensed something weird. the angel was nowhere to be found. Yes, he got used to be with her everyday.

 

Two days passed and still no traces of her.

 

He went on composing songs. But this time, they were all about yearning and missing.

 

A week has passed, and the band were to perform at a music festival. It was their cue to perform when Taekyung saw someone at the backstage. She was wearing a staff's uniform.

 

He approached her. "I thought you'll never show up." he said cooly.

"Oh! Taekyung~ssi! Chukahae! May God bless you on your performance." She smiled at him. Taekyung hated to admit it but he missed her smile. He missed her.

"Wait for me until we finished performing." he said after someone called him.

"Ok. Now go." she replied. Again, she smiled at him. But this time, he returned it.

 

The performance went well. He hurriedly went backstage and saw her waiting for him.

 

"That's the best song I have ever heard. What's the title?" she asked.

"My Wings." he replied.

"Wow. Nice title. The message is good too. It's as if you're longing for someone. It made me teary-eyed."

"You got the idea." he smiled. The angel was clueless.

 

They stared at each other's eyes for a while.The angel was the first to break it. Taekyung's heart leaped.

 

"I have something to tell you Taekyung~ssi.."
 

"What is it?"

"I am here to bif farewell."

 

Taekyung's expression changed. "why?" he asked.

"My mission is now complete." she said avoiding making any eye contacts with him.

"Why so sudden? You haven't protected me yet! I am always the one protecting you! Stupid angel." his voice was louder now. Good thing they are at the far corner and the others were too busy with their own things. Plus the fact that they had known him as a temperamental person.

 

Ters started to well up on the angel's eyes. She ran outside the backstage. Taekyung heaved a big sigh then followed her.