The Waiting is Over

My A.N Jell

He was all by himself. On the roofdeck when he first saw her. Then he started to reminisce their first meeting. On how he almost "drag" her out of his room. Which the exact opposite happened. Their days being sticked together. How he likes annoying her. And how she loves to powertrip over him. Those were the days when his life was seemed to be in chaos. In chaos, but those times were of the bests. And if given a chance to go back, he would want time to stop there. He's happy. And he's inlove.

 

"Really? You missed me?"

 

Taekyung turned around when he recognized that voice. He was dumbstrucked. Psyche was in front of him. Her arms crossed. There are no wings, nor halos or a glow coming out from her body now. Just her.

 

"Yah. You said you missed me. Then why--"

 

She was cut off. He kissed her. He kissed her gently but full with love and longing. She returned the kiss. She put hands on his neck. they were savoring the moment.

 

Taekyung broke the kiss. Both of them gasping for breath. But he was still embracing her.

 

"What took you so long?"he whined like a kid. "Did He let you off? Did He let you to be with me"

"Of course. I told you that He's loving and understanding. He totally understand me and so He let me be with you. Be with the man I love."

"So now you're a fallen angel because you fell in love with me."

"Correction. I'm in love with you and I am still falling. And yeah. I am a fallen angel now."she said smiling sweetly.

 

He released her gently.

 

"But why are you so long? Don't you know I have sleepless nights because of you?"

"Really? Mianhae. But it's because I still have to bid farewell to my friends of course. Tell them something about you. I even asked them to watch over us. And lastly, I played the harp there for Him. For the last time."

"I see. So now it looks like we have to drop by to the nearest church so that i formally ask for your hand. Hmm. shall we do it weekly? daily?"this had him a hit on the arm and a soft laugh.

"Daily is too much. Let's just do it weekly. Praying together is powerful too you know. He loves it."

"Then that's good. Now, you're with me right? Until we grow old?"

"Yeah. until we grow old. And I will never ever leave you."she smiled at the thought of aging and growing old.

"I love you my angel."

"Nado. I love you too. Now, tell me about MY song." she said. Excitement filled her.

"Ok. I'll tell you after I intoduce you to the band. Let's go?" he placed his right arm on her waist. Leading her the way to the stairs when he kissed her forehead. She felt that this was unfair so she tiptoed, pulled his face closer to hers and sealed their night with a peck on the lips.

 

And they went inside to share the night with everyone. They still have their days to share. Growing old together. Loving each other. The End.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what can you say about the ending?

is it boring?

too mushy?

so this ends this fic here--oh wait! there's still an epilogue here if you still want to know who our narrator is.

any guess? :)