A Walk for an Angel

My A.N Jell

Before going out, the angel transformed into a normal girl. Her appearance is still the same, except for the two wings and the glow of her body.

 

At the park, the angel was enjoying the view, while taekyung was just sitting on the bench. She went to him when she noticed that he was quiet.

 

"Gomawoyo."she said shyly.

"For what?"he asked, he's right eyebrow raising.

She pointed her right index finger on his forehead causing him to bend his head but she held it in place. She touched his raised eyebrow and massaged it to relax while saying, "For taking me out, I am very happy. Jeongmal gomapta."

 

He was surprised with her gratitude and more so, with what she did. For the past two months that they've been together, he have been acting cold towards her. While she has a great dislike on him. Somehow, this made him startled.

 

"W-why are you here again?"he asked her.

"hmm? As what i've told you, i am here to guard and protect you." She looked at the sky again.

 

"You like it." Taekyung said while looking at the sky too.

"What?"

"The sky. Looking at it. You sure are missing your home."

"Ah..Ne..I do. I miss my home. I miss my harp. Watching you guys play and perform. I can't help but be jealous.."she sighed.

"You can still play here."

"Ani..I can't. I can only play there. for Him. My talent is exclusively just for The Creator. " she told him while looking at the sky.