The Confession

My A.N Jell

The Angel was silent at first. She's regaining all her strength again to talk. Taekyung seemed to be a bit impatient and so he was about to say something when she closed her eyes and opened .

 

"Actually, i was sent here as a punishment. Not until I complete it, can i go back. At first, i hate you. I really hate being your guardian. you're cold, stubborn, arrogant. But I got used to it. Until I knew the real you. your soft side." then she opened her eyes and fixed it with his, "I didn't noticed that i am falling for you slowly. It is a rule for us angels not to fall in love with humans. But it is also one of the reasons why there are fallen angels. Not because they fell from the sky, but because they fell in love. And I think, I am one of them now." She said, her eyes welling up again.

 

He looked at her with surprise. Then he took two steps forward, pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

 

Psyche hugged him back. and now, she's sobbing.

 

"Now, tell me. Eotteokhae? I can't be normal for a long time if I want to be an angel still."she said between her sobs.

"Then don't go back. Just stay here. Be with me. Honestly, I want you to be in your angels form always. I want my eyes alone to see you. But what should be done? I want you for me."he said while carressing the back of her head. Still embracing her. "I guess, I have to endure this jealousy. Those times when men set their eyes on you, I can't help it. I want to hide you from them."

"Then don't be. Don't be jealous. I am already giving up my forever to touch you now. Now, I don't have my eternity. I only have my days to spend with you. But first,"she said while releasing herself from his embrace, now looking at him,"I have to go back to formally bid farewell to Him."

"You'll come back right? You'll be with me." he said the last part with conviction.

"Yes..Yes..I won't be long..You see, He's loving and understanding. He'll let me go. He'll let me experience love. Because that's what He's been telling us. To love and be loved is the greatest thing on earth."

 

Taekyung stepped backward. He's now holding her.

 

"If so..Then go now..Be back immediately. i'll be waiting for you."

"Ne. Wait for me."

"Giddarilke." He let go of her hands.

 

She transformed again into an angel and disappeared in front of his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woah. this story is so close to end.

i would like to hear from you.

any feedbacks?:)