Fallen Angel?

My A.N Jell

One night, after the band's practice, Tae Kyung went to a bar with his band mates and the staff to have fun.

 

It has always been his hobby to go to the roofdeck once he becomes tipsy to freshen up. Having poor eyesight, he has difficulties looking at the stars clearly. Then a light shone up from nowhere making it more difficult for him to see.

 

He saw a winged creature on the very center of the light. It's as if the creature brought the light. He covered his eyes with his hand to protect it until the light became dimmer.

 

Then, he saw the creature's appearance. It's a girl. With wings on her sides,wavy black hair, and a slender body. She's wearing a white linen dress that covers her shoulders to her toes.

 

Then she smiled at him.

 

He was amazed with the creature's appearance. He wondered where this creature came from.  He was about to say something when someone shook him.

 

"Hey Tae Kyung, wake up. We'll go now.", it's Shin Woo.

"So it was all just a dream.", he said, merely to his self.

"What dream?" Shin Woo asked puzzled.

"Uh..nothing. I just fell asleep here out of exhaustion.", Tae Kyung said while getting up.

"Yeah, that's why we're going home." Shin Woo said leaving Tae Kyung.

 

When they arrived at their house, Tae Kyung went straight to his room.