Finally!

My Bling Girl

Within that 3 years time, I have moved from meek to pretty outgoing. Also, I was in recently debuted idol group B1A4. I thought being in the group would make her want to approach me. No such luck, I’m not even sure she knew of the group… Other girls swarmed me though. I wish one of those girls were her.  I could impress her by acting ultra cool, like an idol. Every time I would sign an autograph for a fan at school, I would hope she would past by and at least spare a glance in my direction and wonder ‘What is that handsome guy doing over there?’ A guy can dream can’t he?

I went to the library for lunch trying to find a book on some stupid report due at the end of the week. Needless to say, I haven’t started.  (What? I’ve been busy with the group!)  I picked out a few books at on my topic, The Seven Years War. When will I ever use this information again? Let me answer, never!  The librarian checked out my books, giving me a glare before handing them back. I think the school librarian needs to get a man… or woman; I wasn’t positively sure which way she rolled.

I put the books in my bag and headed to go outside when I caught sight of something interesting in the corner of the library. Min Saeng was sitting alone at a table with a book in one hand.  No friends around and she was actually some place where I could talk to her without seeming like a stalker! (She tends to stay in a teacher’s classroom with her friends. It would be weird just to burst in and talk to her.)

Okay brain, we are going to just walk over there and make normal conversation. Try not to make me do anything stupid. I sat down in the empty chair across from her. She didn’t look up yet. “Ah…” I cleared my throat. This caused her to look over the top of her book. O god! She had such pretty eyes, brown with sprinkles of yellow around the pupil.  “Ah, umm… Hey!” Stupid, stupid! Just make normal conversation! “My name is Lee Jung Hwan, but you may have heard people call me Sandeul.”

She placed her book on the table, and smiled at me. My heart went into double time. “O Yeah… My name is Song Min Saeng.” She reached her hand across the table. I grabbed it a little too eagerly. It was so soft, like I was squeezing a feather pillow.

  “Nice to meet you” Ah… I think I’m shaking her hand too hard. Brain! I said no stupid stuff! Then I heard a cute little giggle from her.  I set our hands down on the table and blushed.   She looked at my face then, a playful grin on her face.

“You’re still holding my hand.” She stated

I let go of her hand immediately. “Ah, so I was. Sorry…” She just shrugged and looked at me again. I’m gonna have a heart attack before this day is over.  Her eyes were looking straight at me. Come on mouth! Make words!

“So uh… how are your classes?” Jeez that is so lame. 

“They are fine; I’m having trouble with my math class though. Algebra 2, I mean, what the heck is log and monomials anyway? “She laid her head on the table and let out a moan in frustration.  “I have to pass the exam or I’m gonna have to retake the class.”

Wait a second… if she needs help with Algebra 2. I can do that, I passed with a C average.  “I can help you with that. I already took the class. And most of my classes this semester are blow off classes.” Expect for the one with the report due but that is beside the point.  Study dates didn’t seem so bad. We could maybe watch movies at the dates and snuggle on the couch. Little kisses here and there…

“Really? You would help me? I would ask my friends, but they are as bad in math as I am. I don’t want to waste any of your time.” She was giving me puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah, it’s no waste at all. We can meet after school or whenever it’s good for you.”

“That’s fine!  Thank you so much!” She got up from her chair and hugged me. She felt better then I imagined. I put my arms around her and pulled her in tighter, she smelt like heaven. “I promise to be a good student. I’ll even make snacks if you want.” She whispered in my ear.

“Mmm hmmm…” Was all I could get my mouth to say. She pulled back out of the hug (ending it sooner then I wanted it to) and wrote down her address and number. The bell rang to go to our last period. She picked up her stuff and waved goodbye to me, leaving the library.

“Yes!” I jumped out of my chair and punched the air in triumph. “I finally talked to her and got a date!” Study date, but that is beside the point.  I put her address and number in my pocket for safe keeping. “Haha! I finally did it!” I yelled once more in the library.

“Go to class!” The librarian yelled at me. Can’t ruin my day now grouch. I got a date with the girl of my dreams.

____________________

Do you like the story so far? I hope so <3. Its gives me butterflies thinking of the story.  I’m going to update soon, in the mean time leave me comments on how much you love the story or go enjoy my other stories.

<3 Kang_Minho

Also, did you like the description of Min Saeng? I personally like stories where the girl isn’t perfect. (Like Two Faced Idol, Love it 00095! The main girl is a tad chubby) It makes it easier for me to enjoy the story because I am flawed (Gosh that is corny to say).  I like to think the idols I have biases with are not necessary in love with the model types. Do you feel the same?