Study Date

My Bling Girl

~Min Saeng‘s POV~

Hehehe, Sandeul is so cute. I feel kind of bad that I lied about having trouble in math class. I’m actually really good in math, but it was the only thing I could think of at the time. Sandeul doesn’t know this, but I’ve noticed him staring at me in the halls, cafeteria, passing the classrooms I’m in, pretty much anywhere in school.  Also I noticed him signing autographs with fans at the same time I am coming down the hall. Coincidence, I think not.  

When he came up to me in the library, I knew I had to do something. So I told a little white lie, just so we can spend time together. If we skip studying math, it wouldn’t kill me. (I can barely stay awake in the class…)

I looked back and saw Sandeul jumping up in joy.  He is so cute. I actually think he is super cute all the time.  He looks so happy all the time and his smile is so genuine. Also, I’m just dying to pinch his cheeks.

I was sitting in my last period class, English. My leg was just going crazy, bouncing up and down waiting for the bell to ring. I think I’m going to make some cookies as a snack today. Everybody loves cookies, can’t go wrong with it. I’ll ask him later what snacks are his favorite and try to make those more often.  My phone vibrated in my pocket.  I looked up and saw the teachers back was turned. It was from a number I’ve never seen before. What time should I come over?  It was Sandeul.

4:30. Yeah, that’s enough time for me to get chocolate chips and brown sugar for cookies. I sent the text and sat back in my desk, smiling to myself. I had little butterflies in my stomach.

~~~

4:30: There was knocking on the door as I pulled the last trey of cookies from the oven. I placed the trey on top of stove and place the mitts next to it. “I’m coming!” I ran towards the door and opened it. Sandeul was standing there, his hair combed back but he still had fly aways. He came prepared with a workbook on Algebra 2. O, I hope he didn’t spend too much money on it. A blush covered his cheeks. “Ah Hi, I brought stuff to study with…” He stood at the door and raised the workbook. Then let it fall, a little embarrassed.

“Well, come on in, we can’t really study outside.” I smiled at him. He nodded and stepped inside. I closed the door and looked at him. He stood awkwardly behind me, scratching his head, messing up his combed hair. “Make yourself at home. I’m going to get the snacks. Do you want some milk with the cookies?”

He nodded and I ran off to the kitchen. I placed the cookies fresh from the oven with the other cookies a large tray. I poured two glasses of milk and placed them on the tray with the cookies. When I went back in the living, Sandeul was sitting on the sofa. His hands clasped tightly in his lap. He looked over at me. “O wow, those smell amazing!” He got this eager look in eye like a kid about to be handed a big lollipop. I put the tray next to the workbook on the little table in front of the sofa.

“Well take as many as you want. I made them for us to eat.” I handed him a glass of milk and a warm cookie. I smiled when I saw a face of pure bliss appear on his face.

“These are the best cookies ever! I could eat them forever.”  I giggled at the comment. A felt a blush creep up on my cheeks and the butterflies slamming into my stomach. He grabbed for another cookie and ate it in two bites.

“Thank you, if you have any recommendations for other snacks. I’ll make those next time.”

“I don’t care what you make, as long as they are good as theses.” He went for another cookie and stuffed his face. I sat next to him on the sofa and nibbled on a cookie. I hope he doesn’t look at me; I’m blushing like crazy now.

~Sandeul’s POV~

O my god, these cookies are so frigging delicious. Min Saeng is amazing… She sat next to me on the sofa. Ah… she was wearing a lime green apron over her school clothes. I don’t think she noticed she still has it on, but I’m not gonna tell her. She looks y in it.

It was quite for a really long time as we both ate the cookies. We should really start on the math but she hasn’t said anything about it. “Umm, should we start studying math?”

She let out a big sign and nodded her head. I opened the workbook and stared at numbers that just didn’t make sense.  I sat there for a few minutes trying to wrap my head around the numbers. “What do you like to do?” She asked. Thank god, I don’t remember this math anyway.

“Well, I like to sing. I’m actually in an idol group. B1A4, have you heard of them?” Please let her have heard of the group.

“O really? That’s pretty cool. What do you sound like in the group?” Well, at least she wants to hear what we sound like. I pulled my IPod from my pocket and switched it OK. I handed her one of the headphones and put the other in my ear.  I pointed out the parts where I sang.

She started to bob her head to the beat. She had a little smile on her face. “Wow, you sound really good.” My heart went into overtime and a blush spread over my entire face.

“Thanks…” I mumbled and switched the song to Only One. We sat there and listened to the whole song before we spoke again.

“I really like the group. Are you performing anywhere soon? I want to see you sing live.” I’ll sing live for you anytime, sweetheart. Ah, I wish I could say that…

“We are going to be at music bank Friday. I have can get you a ticket if you want to go.” She nodded her head. Yes! She is coming to see me! Another dream come true! I’m going to rub it in Jinyoung’s face next time I see him.  “I’ll give it to you tomorrow. “ I placed the workbook back on the table and rested my head against the couch. The song switched to Bling Girl.

“Thank you!” She grabbed my hand with both of hers and held it against her chest. This girl doesn’t know what she does to me. I let my fingers close around her hand, holding on her tight. Her cheeks grew a few shades redder.  Maybe… I affected her the same way.

“You’re welcome, I’ll bring you a CD too so you can sing along with me.” I looked her straight in the eyes. I felt a surge of confidence as I looked into them.  I brought our hands up to her face and moved stray hairs away from blocking my view.  She moved her hands to cup my hand from behind. She pressed my palm into her cheek, as I brushed my thumb back and forth. Her skin was smooth and soft. So cute… I thought and I felt her cheek heat up even more. Oh… I think spoke that out loud…

She looked at her lap, avoiding my gaze.  I moved my hand to her chin and lifted her head. “Don’t you stop looking at me…” Her eyes went wide but she just nodded.  I leaned forward. I’m definitely going to kiss her. Her dark pink lips were calling to me.

DING! Her phone went off, telling her she had a text message. She was getting up to get it, but I held her chin tight. “Ignore it.” I was taking a chance here, but I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. They were soft and tasted of chocolate. She went stiff at first but eased into the kiss. I let go of her chin and wrapped my arms around her body. Her legs were pressing against mine. She put her arms around my neck.

She broke the kiss and pressed her forehead against mine. “We can skip the studying today, probably tomorrow too. Maybe we can skip studying every day.”

I smiled. “What are we gonna do then? I thought you needed help with math.”

“I lied… I have an A in the class. I know you been watching me though so I thought it would be a good way for us to hang out.” I blushed. O god… She knew I stare at her like a stalker. She didn’t seem to mind though.

“You little liar… I guess we are going to have to do other things with our study sessions.”

She smiled at me. “This is a pretty good way to spend them.”  She pressed her lips against mine and that ended all conversation.

_________

Hehe, cute little kissing session, wasn’t it? Did you get butterflies like I did? There is going to be more fluff like it. <3 while you wait for me to update you should tell me another one of your Biases. Tell me the group and why you like them. 

One of my other biases is Kang Minhyuk from CN Blue. For one he is a plain cutey with an adorable eye smile. Also, he is very playful and looks like he really enjoys playing the drums. I like watching live performances and see him banging on the drums with a huge smile.

Till next time!

<3 Kang_Minho