Concert

My Bling Girl

I walked into practice the next day with a huge smile on my face. No way was I keeping this news to myself. I wanted to go to the top of the highest building and just shout it to the wind so it would spread it to anyone who listened.

“Yo, dude, what’s up with you?” Baro came up to me and put his arm around my neck. “You look like you just had the best pie in the world.”

“I had better then the best pie. I finally have the girl of my dreams!”  My cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so hard.

Baro gave me a nugy. “That’s awesome man, what finally made you do it?”

CNU came in with Gongchan. They immediately saw my smile. I escaped from Baro hold and ran up to them. “I did! She is finally mine!” Gongchan swept me up into a hug and CNU patted me on the back.

“I knew you could do it.” Gongchan said.

“Yeah, unlike some people…” I glared at Jinyoung when he entered. “Hear that Jinyoung! I told you yesterday was the day! Now she is all mine.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Finally the boy becomes a man.” Jinyoung came over and hit the tip of my head sending me stumbling backwards. “I’m proud of ya. So what did you do?”

I cleared my throat as if I was about to tell some epic story… well it is some epic story. “Well, when I went to the library I made my move. You know, all slick and what not. She just couldn’t resist. She pretty much begged me to help her with school.”

“Must not need much help…” Jinyoung muttered but I ignored it.

“Anyway, I went to her house after school,” Baro let out a wolf whistle. “Turns out she didn’t need help, she just wanted to hang out. Well, it turned into us kissing. That’s pretty much how we were till her parents got home then I had to leave.” I didn’t add in the part about us talking for a while in between kissing, but the guys don’t need to know that. I didn’t want them asking questions.

“That’s great Sandeul, when do we get to meet her?” CNU, Gongchan, and Baro go to different schools from Jinyoung and me so they’ve only heard stories of Min Saeng. Gongchan was the most see her when I told the guys about her. He kept begging me to bring him to school in disguise.

“Friday, she wanted to see us live, so we let’s do the best performance in the history of performances.” I went over to the CD player and hit play. “We’ve gotta practice.” The guys laughed and went into their positions.  

~~~

Friday night already… I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly calming my nerves. Min Saeng was in the very front of the stage, smiling away as she watched the performance before us finish. O MY GOD WE ARE NEXT.  I took in another deep breath and let it out, before I wasn’t nervous at all while she was watching us get ready for the night.

She came along with me because I wanted her to see how it’s all done. The group members pretty much attacked her. (Especially Gongchan who jumped on her when she came through the door) The introductions were made then we had to get to make-up and wardrobe.  The whole thing felt surreal to have her here, watching me with such interest I felt my heart was going to explode.

“Next is B1A4!” A thunderous applauded followed. We ran out onto a dark stage and got into position to start off. The music to OK came on and we started our dance. I caught sight of Min Saeng and my heart went into overload. I have to concentrate. My mind went blank so my body went off of what we practiced.

Then the sing was over and I watched Min Saeng jumping up and down cheering. Now my heart felt as if it was on cloud nine. We went off the stage and I saw Min Saeng making her way to the side stage to meet us.

We got back to the room with our wardrobe. Min Saeng came in and pretty much tackled me to the ground. “You were so awesome! All of you were!” She gave me a peck on the lips and I heard a wolf whistle from Baro.

“Thanks, I’m glad you liked it.” I put my arms around her waist and just watched her smiling face. “I think this day calls for ice cream.”

“Ice cream! Yay!” Gongchan started to use CNU’s shoulders to help him bounce up and down.

“I think Jinyoung should pay.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Why should I pay when it was your idea?”

“Because you had no faith in me and should celebrate my accomplishment.” Jinyoung started laughing at me.

“You’re crazy if you think I’m paying for everything. I’ll pay half, how is that?” This guy drives a hard bargain.

“Fine, now we have to get back on stage to see who won tonight. I’ll be right back.” I gave Min Saeng a kiss on her nose and went to the side stage again.  I’m so happy she came today. My heart was on some new high.

I’m gonna ask her on a real date next time.

___________

>.< Sorry! I don't really lik ethis chapter but I'll try to do better, its just I've had extreme writer's block.

..... Sorry... I'll do better and make it fluffy and all that fun stuff.

<3 Kang_Minho