Cafe Mama's

My Bling Girl

"Min Saeng?" We were sitting in the library so we could have private time without being stared at like we were a two-headed octopus.

She looked over at me. "Hmmm?" She titled her head to the side a little, letting a few strands fall over the side of her shoulder.

A blush ran across my face. Dang it, she’s so cute…. "I was thinking…" I was getting that tongued tied feeling again.

"Yeah, what did your brain come up with?"

"Well, we haven’t gone on a…" COME ON SANDEUL! Spit it out!

"A what? Roller costar? Elephant?..." She kept listing random things. She is not making this easy…

"Date..." I mumbled. She looked at me.

"What did you say? You need to speak up."

"Date…" I said a little louder but Min Saeng wasn’t satisfied. She brought her ear closer to my mouth.

"One more time."

I took a deep breath and pressed my lips against her ear. "I want to take you on a…" I paused a second and took a short breath. "Date." As I whispered the last word in her ear, I caught her ear between my teeth and nibbled it.

"AH! You little…" She squealed and tried to tug her ear away but I just moved with her tug till I was practically on top of her. "Sandeul, you can’t do this here! The librarian will get jealous!" I like how she says the librarian will get jealous and not say how we are breaking that PDA rule.

I let go of her ear but kept my position above her. "What do you say?"

"Hmmm, to what?" She smirked at me.

"A date," I said.

"I don’t know, I mean, you’re being a little rapisty right now…" She thought for a second. "I guess I’ll just have to take my chances." She lifted her head to mine and pressed her lips against mine. A warm feeling crept over me. I wonder if she gets the same feeling when we kiss…

~~~

We arrived at Café Mamas. The place is dimly lit and the booths were space far apart to allow for complete mood setter. I moved Min Saeng to a back booth in the corner with only one little orange light focused on the table. I allowed her to get into the booth before I went to get her dessert.

I eyed the glass display and wonder which she would like best. SO MANY CAKES. I just settled with buying a bunch of small slices of different cakes. Variety is good. You can’t go wrong with it. I went back to the booth and place the plate in front of her. Her eyes went big. "So many cakes." She mumbled.

"I was thinking the same thing." I sat across from her and grabbed a small cake and placed it against . "Start trying them all. I want to know all your favorite flavors, other than Sandeul flavor. "I winked at her. She opened and took a nibble. She has icing on her lips… I watched her lips as she chewed. I want that icing…

"That tasted like mint and chocolate. I really liked that one." She smiled. I shook my head to remember what I was doing. I picked up an orange one and put it to her lips. She took a nibble. Why hasn’t she noticed the icing yet… I want to attack her. She stuck her tongue out.

"I don’t really like orange." She said. Orange, what is she talking about? I kept staring at her lips. I felt a weight a leave my hands, then next thing I know, I have cake pushed in my face. "Hello, sir. Pay attention when someone is talking to you." She smiled. I whipped a big chuck of the cake from my face and looked at it.

"It’s your fault." I whipped the chunk of cake against her lips and leaned over and kissed her. Min Saeng cake is yummy. I her lips making sure I got every crumb. When I felt I got it all, I sat back down and smiled at her. "You taste really good."

She laughed and leaned over the table. She kissed and the spot where she smashed the cake in my face. "I don’t like orange cake… but it taste better with Sandeul flavor." She sat back down. I sighed and threw my hands up.

"What am I gonna do if all you’re gonna want is Sandeul flavor?" I smiled at her. She got up from her side of the booth and scooted into mine.

"Then you’re gonna have to deal with me kissing you all the time." She kissed me softly on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my lap.

I broke the kiss and signed. "I guess you’re right." I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "But I don’t think it would be too hard to deal with." I kissed her again. She tastes better without the icing.

-------------------

Okay, next chapter will be the last one for this story for two reasons: One I have lost inspiration for it. Two: School is starting soon so I want to finish off most of my stories before it does start.

I hope I will write another Sandeul story in the future cause he has a really fun personality to write with.

Till next time

Kang_Minho <3