I love you

My Bling Girl

~Sandeul’s POV~

Okay, hair brushed: Check. Living room clean: Check. Drinks: Check. Snacks: Check.

I looked around my house making sure everything is in order. Min Saeng is coming over today and I am not freaking out... okay maybe I am… just a little.

I looked down at my clothes. Sweatshirt is messy but just the right amount of neat, jeans are snug yet loose, and socks are clean and not holey. I look put together but comfortable. Perfect. I looked out the window to see Min Saeng walking up the sidewalk. FRICK. A blush ran across my face. A thousand thoughts were running through my head in a matter of seconds. All doubts about how hard I worked on the house, her feelings for me and if my clothes are not perfect.

Min Saeng knocked on the door, causing all my doubts to turn into just one big whirlwind in my head. I took a deep breath trying to clear my head. I walked to the door, feeling like a wooden puppet. Act natural. I opened the door and saw Min Saeng smiling at me. All my doubts went out the door before I closed it behind Min Saeng. "Welcome to my house." I raised my arms over my head to gesture to the whole house.

She nodded and walked around checking out everything. After she was satisfied her search she took a seat on the couch. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked coming up behind her on the sofa. I gave her shoulders a hug, letting her heat seep into my chest; my heart starting to thud at its usual pace when she is around. Is her heart doing the same?

"Yeah, whatever you have is fine." I let her go and went into the kitchen. When I was out of her sight I put my hand over my heart, trying to calm it down. I grabbed two cups and filled them with whatever drink I grabbed first.

I walked back into the living to see Min Saeng sitting straight with a rigid back. I snuck up behind her. She was staring straight ahead almost unblinking. What the heck… I pressed the base of one of the drinks to her neck. "WHAT THE-" She threw her hand back making the drink spill all over my front. "Ah… I’m sorry…" She got up from the sofa and started to pat the wet spot on my sweatshirt with her own shirt.

I looked down and watched her. Her own shirt was starting to get a wet spot like mine. I started laughing by how silly she looked. "Min Saeng, I can just take my sweatshirt off." She looked up at me then down at her shirt. I saw scarlet appear on her cheeks. "Go sit back down." She nodded and went back to her rigid position on the couch. What is she doing? I pulled off my sweatshirt. My t-shirt was a little wet but I ignored it.

I sat plopped down next to her making her jump a little. I poked her face. "Min Saeng, what’s the matter?" I poked her face again.

"I don’t know. I’m like really nervous for some reason." I went to poke her face again but she hit my hand away. I saw a little smile tug at the corners of .

"Okay first thing first to get rid of that nervousness. Stop sitting like that." I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her head to my chest. Then I laid back, letting my legs lay on the sofa as well. "Second thing, take breaths. Not smalls ones cause you may get lit headed."

I felt her chest go in as she took a deep breath. Then she let it go making sure she blew right in my face. She let out a small giggle. "You know, you make an awesome pillow." She nuzzled her face into my chest. Frick, my heart is going crazy. I pulled Min Saeng up higher so her head fell between the space between my shoulder and neck. She nuzzled her face there making sure to kiss the skin.

"You are such a faker. I doubt you were nervous." I rested my hand on her head and petted her hair. So silky… She lifted her head from my shoulder.

"No I was really nervous. I still am. See…" She took my hand in hers. She started to move my hand under her shirt. I tried to yank back but she held firm.

"Yah! What are you doing?" My face felt like it was on fire.

"I want you to feel my heart." She slipped my hand and hers under the shirt. She placed the tips of my fingers under her bra. I tried to focus on another thing in the room but I couldn’t. Under my finger tips I felt her heart going a mile a minute.

"Is it always like this?" I asked.

"No only when I’m with you." She blushed and tried to hide herself on my shoulder. I smiled. She does feel what I feel. I grabbed her hand and slipped it under my shirt, placing the palm over my heart. She lifted her head from my shoulder a little and looked at me. "Is your heart always like this?"

"Yeah, has been since 3 years ago when I first laid eyes on you and every time afterwards." I pressed my lips against hers. I can feel her heart saying the same thing mine is. I love you.

---------------

That is the end and a lovely one at that. I hope in the future I will write another Sandeul fanfic with all his retardness. I love every bit of it. Hehe "I want to color it black so I can be a captain!"

Thank you for reading this fanfic and all the comments were greatly appreciated. They really did help me write and put a smile on my face. :D

So Long For now

<3 Kang_Minho