Love at First Sight

My Bling Girl

~Sandeul’s POV~

O god, there she is, she looks cuter every day.  I watched Min Saeng go down the hall with one of her best girlfriends, Kyung Mi. The back her skirt was swaying back and forth with her hips. Not trying to sound erted or anything, but she has rocking curves everywhere. From behind, you see could dark brown hair about shoulder length then going down you see a slight outline of large then her lines curved down slightly to form a slight hourglass shape (she was a little chubby just leaving her short of a defined hourglass shape. ) then her body expanded to her wide hips that sat on top of a round shapely .  “Jinyoung! There she is! I’m gonna try and talk to her today!”

“Yeah, you say that every day. What makes today different from yesterday, or last week, or last year for that matter?” Jinyoung didn’t have faith I would ever get the courage to talk to her.

“Shut up! I just get tongue tied around her. She just so beautiful!” Jinyoung just stared at me and shook his head. He was getting tired of this routine.  It’s not just her looks that make me tongue tied.  I feel something else too.  It makes my brain go blank with the conversation I rehearsed in my mind.

The first time I saw her was when they were doing 8thgrade orientation for the middle schools in the area. I was outside, talking about the music program at the school. Then I saw her with her friends on either side of her. It was that moment where the light hit her the right way and the little voices in my head were like “That’s your girl, man.”   I was completely speechless. The guy I was talking was completely puzzled. “Jinyoung! Do you see that girl?!” I pointed quickly to the girl then dropped before she saw me.

“The one with the golden brown hair? Yeah, she is pretty hot.”

“No! The one with the dark brown hair in the middle! Isn’t she just … amazing?”

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? She looks alright, average if you ask me. “He turned away from me to talk to a group of busty girls. I guess he just didn’t see what I saw.  I think it’s called love at first sight what I felt. When the new school year started, I saw her in our school’s dark grey skirts and button down top. I knew I had to make her mine.

“Dude, you have a month of school left. Just make your move already or you can just forget about your little crush.” Jinyoung brought me back to the reality of things. It’s been 3 years since that day. I haven’t made any progress in making her my girlfriend. God! Why was I so chicken when it came to her! I could talk to any other girls just fine, but Min Saeng was a different story…

_____________

Hey! This is my first Sandeul story! I hope you like it. I saw B1A4 doesn’t have many stories so I made one for my bias. I know this chapter was short so I put chapter 2 up. Enjoy

<3 Kang_Minho