A Warm Welcome

It's All Lies, You Only Got One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Try not to take too long, okay? I’ll be waiting here.”

Jihyun nodded her head before slowly making her way to her room. As she was walking down the hall, Jihyun could see all of the pictures she and B.A.P ever took together in a collage on one of the walls. Pausing, Jihyun smiled a little as the memories were flooding back to her. The day she met B.A.P, Zelo’s first skateboard, Jongup’s first day of high school, when Yongguk broke his arm, Himchan’s first car, Daehyun stuffing his face with cheesecake on his 17th birthday, and the day Jihyun and Youngjae graduated from high school. Jihyun was so wrapped up in her memories that she didn’t realize Youngjae walked up to her.

“Mianhe…” he apologized.

Jihyun looked down, her hair covering her eyes.

“Twehsuwh,” she muttered turning on her heel and walking to her room. (Forget it)

Youngjae frowned before sighing and walking back to the living room.

 

The ride to their destination was a silent and awkward one as the only noise heard was the rev of Youngjae’s car. Youngjae bit his lip, wanting to say something to Jihyun but just couldn’t find the words. Eventually Youngjae gave up and continued driving. After another 20 minutes, Youngjae parked his car and turned it off. Noticing that the car stopped moving, Jihyun sat up slightly and took in the surroundings. The two had driven to the quieter part of Seoul, near the outskirts. Looking around, Jihyun could spot a fairly big building with windows to their right.

“Where are we?” she asked.

Youngjae reached into the back seat and brought a jacket to the front.

“My apartment,” he stated before holding the jacket out to Jihyun, “Here put this on, it’s raining.”

“Bwoh?!” Jihyun exclaimed, “I’m living with you?!”

“Yeah, so here.”

“Yah! I don’t want to live with you!”

“You didn’t have a problem with it before.”

“That was before…! Things happened…”

Jihyun bit her lip and looked away before Youngjae frowned and put his arm down.

“Look,” he sighed, “This is a burden for me too but the only other person qualified is still living with her parents and I didn’t want to bother them.”

Hearing Youngjae’s harsh words tore Jihyun’s already broken heart into even more pieces. Seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter