Flash Drive

It's All Lies, You Only Got One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Later That Night*

 

“It could’ve been worse.”

Jihyun sighed, relieved that Jongup was alright but still confused about Youngjae’s message. Zelo reached into his pocket and pulled out the flash drive from earlier and told Yongguk to plug it in. Zelo plopped down next to Yongguk while Daehyun plopped down next to Jihyun, who was looking around.

“Yongguk-oppa, when’s Youngjae supposed to get here?” she asked.

“Mollah,” Yongguk responded before playing the video.

As soon as the video played, Jihyun gasped in horror. There was Youngjae, bloody and beaten. One of the guys in the video started to punch Youngjae before holding a knife up to Youngjae’s neck. Tears formed in Jihyun’s eyes but she couldn’t bring herself to look away. She started to tremble and she grabbed Daehyun’s sleeve tightly. A $10,000,000 sign was hung onto Youngjae’s neck before the video ended. Jihyun finally let her sobs loose and buried her face into Daehyun’s shoulder. Daehyun bit his lip and hugged Jihyun tightly as she sobbed.

“Noona…” Zelo trailed off before Yongguk slammed the laptop shut.

Yongguk sighed and turned to Jihyun before gently cradling her face in his hands as he wiped her endless amount of tears.

“Don’t worry Jihyun, we’ll get Youngjae back,” he stated, “I protect my family and B.A.P is my family. So don’t cry anymore okay?”

Jihyun sniffed as more tears fell.

“B-But oppa, they want 10 million,” she began, “We don’t have that kind of money.”

Yongguk wiped her tears with his thumbs before kissing her forehead.

“We’ll figure something out Jihyun, don’t worry,” he consoled.

 

*At Some Hotel in Seoul*

 

“There you go Youngjae, makeup free.”

Youngjae gave a small smile and bowed his head a bit as thanks and went to the surveillance room.

“Anything to report?” Youngjae asked one of the officers.

“Nothing yet sir,” the officer replied, “But they watched the video not too long ago.”

Youngjae nodded in understanding before plopping into a chair.

“Araso, you’re all dismissed,” he said waving his hand a little.

All of the officers in the room bowed to Youngjae before walking towards the exit.

“That poor girl,” one of the officers whispered to another, “I feel so bad for her.”

The other officer nodded in his in agreement before they left the room. Youngjae sighed and put his head in his hands.

“Is she asleep?”

Hearing Himchan’s voice made Youngjae look up.

“Yeah, she cried herself to sleep.” Daehyun.

“Noona must be worried sick about Youngjae-hyung. I’ve never seen her cry so much.” Jongup.

Hearing these words made Youngjae frown deeply.

“Noona must really love hyung…” Zelo.

It was silent for a moment before Yongguk spoke up.

“We should let Jihyun rest. We need to plan our next move.”

There were a few shuffling noises before Himchan spoke up.

“Daehyun c’mon. You should let her rest.”

Daehyun sighed and after a few shuffling noises if b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter