Danger

It's All Lies, You Only Got One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Are you lying to us?”

Jihyun scoffed and looked at the young police officers in front of her as she shifted in the uncomfortable chair she was sitting in.

“Officers, I’m telling you I had no significant information on my brother’s ‘activities’,” Jihyun stated.

“And how do we know you’re not lying?” the one with short black hair asked.

Jihyun sighed.

“Unless you give me a lie detector test, we’re going to keep going in circles,” she stated.

“Suho-hyung, Lay-hyung, she’s not lying. She really is a third party.”

Hearing an all too familiar voice made Jihyun freeze and clench her fists in anger.

“Ah Youngjae,” Lay acknowledged, “Are you here to relieve us?”

Youngjae nodded as he walked further into the fairly small and dimly lit room.

“Careful, she’s a tough cookie,” Suho began, “She really won’t give any information.”

“That’s because she doesn’t have any information,” Youngjae stated, “Her brother is excessively overprotective, Yongguk keeps her company when B.A.P members are out on ‘business’, Himchan is her best friend, and Jongup and Zelo bug her a lot to play games with them.”

Suho rubbed his chin in thought.

“If that’s true then there’s no reason for Ms. Jung to be here,” Lay chimed in.

“Is that why you came here Youngjae?” Suho asked, “To give us that information and let her go?”

Youngjae nodded his head.

“I’d actually like to speak to Ms. Jung in private if you don’t mind,” he proposed.

“Feel free to do so,” Lay said as he dragged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter