What Could've Been A Normal Day

It's All Lies, You Only Got One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongup! Junhong! Get up or you’ll be late!”

Zelo, whose arm was being shaken by Jihyun, groaned and turned over. Jongup lifted his head a bit.

“Noona can’t we skip today?” he asked.

Jihyun stopped shaking Zelo’s arm and put her hands on her hips.

“You ask me this everyday and the answer will always be the same, no!” she said sternly, “Now get up or I’ll make Yongguk-oppa wake you up from now on.”

Both Jongup and Zelo groaned but didn’t move. Jihyun sighed before going to Yongguk’s room and walking in. Jihyun giggled seeing Yongguk sprawled out of his bed with a cute bed head. Jihyun walked over and poked Yongguk’s cheek, immediately making his eyes snap open but then blink sleepily.

“Waeyo?” he asked with his deep voice laced with sleep.

Jihyun pouted and rested her head on her hands, which were resting on his bed.

“Mianhe oppa for waking you up so early,” she began, “But Jongup and Junhong won’t get up for school.”

Yongguk sighed before getting up and walking out of his room, ruffling Jihyun’s hair on the way.

“Hey~!” Jihyun exclaimed making Yongguk chuckle.

Only seconds later did Jihyun suddenly hear Zelo and Jongup shriek. Jihyun’s eyes widened but then shook her head. She walked out of Yongguk’s room and to the kitchen, catching a glimpse of Yongguk holding Zelo and Jongup in headlocks.

 

“Thank you for the food noona!”

Jihyun shook her head and lightly hit Jongup’s and Zelo’s heads.

“Arata arata, go to school,” she began, “I’ll know if you skip so no funny business.”

“Deh~” Jongup and Zelo chimed before gathering their belongings, kissing Jihyun’s cheeks, and leaving.

Jihyun took the dirty dishes and put them into the sink before washing them. As Jihyun was washing the dishes, a pair of arms s around her waist and a pair of lips kissed her neck. Jihyun smiled and turned her head to see Youngjae smiling at her.

“Good morning my angel,” he greeted before pecking her lips.

Jihyun giggled and wiped her hands off before turning around and wrapping her arms around Youngjae’s neck.

“Morning Jaejae,” she greeted pecking his lips.

Youngjae pouted and tightened his hold around Jihyun’s waist, bringing them closer together.

“I told you to call me oppa,” he pouted.

Jihyun pinched Youngjae’s nose, making him pout more.

“I have no reason to call you oppa Jaejae,” she stated.

Youngjae leaned his face towards Jihyun’s, causing her eyes to widen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter