Please

It's All Lies, You Only Got One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kim Car Service*

 

“So there will be a money transfer here tomorrow at midnight. That’s when we strike.”

Rubbing her eye, Jihyun slowly made her way up the spiral stairs, up to the game room where B.A.P were. When she reached the top, Jongup was the first to notice her.

“Noona, you’re awake!” he happily exclaimed making the rest of B.A.P look up.

Jihyun weakly smiled and nodded a bit. Himchan walked over and put his hands on her shoulders.

“Are you okay now?” he asked as he examined her face.

Jihyun looked down at her shoes.

“I’d be lying if I said yes,” she responded making them frown.

Himchan looked back at Daehyun, who nodded at him, and lifted Jihyun’s head by her chin.

“Let’s talk hm?” he suggested with a small smile.

Jihyun looked down and nodded before Himchan lead her back down the stairs. The rest of B.A.P exchanged wary looks before going back to their planning.

 

“In here.”

Jihyun followed Himchan into the room she woke up in and sat down. Himchan pulled up a chair in front of Jihyun and sat down.

“How are you really feeling Jin?” he asked using his old nickname for her.

Jihyun sighed and hugged her knees.

“I feel like an emotional bomb ready to go off,” she stated resting her chin on her knees.

Himchan chuckled at her choice of words.

“Understandable,” he began before frowning, “Are you worried?”

Jihyun frowned a bit and nodded her head.

“I’m scared oppa,” she began, “I can’t even imagine how much Youngjae is suffering right now. What if he’s badly hurt? What if they kill him?!”

Himchan slapped his hands onto Jihyun’s shoulders and shook her once.

“Hey! You DO NOT think like that araso?!” he exclaimed pointing at her face, “We will do whatever it takes to get Youngjae back.”

“You’re planning a robbery right now aren’t you?” Jihyun asked on the verge of tears.

Himchan sighed and held one of Jihyun’s hands.

“What choice do we have Jin?” he asked, “If we don’t have the money in 3 days they’ll kill Youngjae and the garage doesn’t make enough money.”

Jihyun looked down in defeat, knowing that Himchan was right. Himchan reached out and smoothed out Jihyun’s hair.

“Please try to understand us Jin,” he pleaded.

Jihyun looked up, her eyes widened slightly.

“I do understand oppa,” she began before frowning a bit, “I just wish it didn’t turn out like this…”

Himchan hugged Jihyun as a few tears escaped her eyes.

“I wish that too,” he began, “That’s why when this is all over we’re going to live our lives normally.”

Jihyun’s eyes widened as she pulled back and stared at Himchan in disbelief.

“B-Bwoh?” she questioned in surprise.

Himchan smiled a little and nodded his head.

“We all talked about it yesterday and we all agreed,” he began, “We’re all tired of living this lifestyle and we’re all tired of putting you in constant danger when you’re not even apart of us.”

“That’s big of you guys,” Jihyun stated.

“Yeah, we figured it’s not how we should live our lives. So when this is all over, we’re going to cut off all ties to that world and live in peace. Do you think you can tolerate it a bit longer until then?”

Jihyun smiled a little and nodded her head, making Himchan grin and hug Jihyun again.

“Komawo Jihyun-ah,” he began, “I promise you won’t regret this.”

 

*The Next Night*

 

“Are we ready to move out?”

The other B.A.P members nodded before Jihyun slowly made her way into the room. Daehyun looked up from his bag and smiled a little before he made his way over to Jihyun.

“Jihyun-ah, when did you get here?” he asked.

“Not too long ago,” she responded before frowning a bit, “Are you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter