Chapter 6

Love Me Again

Previously….

“I can’t leave you here like this…”

“Please… I just need some space right now…” Somin stood up and headed herself to the room, tears still flowing…

Hyun Joong followed her and grabbed her arms. “Please stop!”

Somin stopped her tracks and turned around to face him.  He stepped a little closer. He slowly pressed his lips to her forehead…

“You don’t know how much I wanted you so badly!”

******************************************************************************

Somin cried her heart out… “I don’t get you…  One minute you tell me you like me the next minute we can never be? What is it really? You’re one confusing man Hyun Joong!  You’ve been playing with my emotions since you got here… You know how much I like you… and you know how long it has been… Just please stop this you’re hurting me so bad.” She cried even more.

Hyun Joong scooped Somin up like a bride and carried her over to the bed and he started kissing her violently.  Somin kissed him back, releasing her own frustration.

“I want you Somin and I can’t stop!” He said hoarsely and took his shirt off.

Suddenly, “NO! Please Hyun Joong, I’m not ready for this!! Please?” Somin pleaded. She pulled herself up, sat down and curled in a ball.

Panting in frustration… Hyun Joong raked his fingers through his hair. He got up and started walking back and forth, didn’t know what to do nor what to say. He sat on the edge of the bed and held Somin’s hands, asking for forgiveness. Slowly, tears filled his eyes.

“Somin… I’m so sorry!  Please don’t be mad at me… God, that was so stupid of me!”

“Please leave me alone…”  She pushed him away.

“I’m sorry!” He said with regrets.

He slowly got up… scowling at himself looking at Somin steadily.  “Stupid idiot! Why didn’t you walk away when she asked you? Oh my Somin… You’re the only person that made me feel this way… What are you doing to me?

“I said leave… Please!!” She begged, crying.

Didn’t want to argue, he turned around, walked away and left the room… 

~

Hyun Joong end up at  a bar by the poolside...  He chugged a bottle of Corona… “I’m totally ed! You are so ed up Hyun Joong!” , he drown himself in alcohol to ease the pain.

 A couple hours later, Hyun Joong came back to check up on Somin.  He slowly open the door and headed to bed. He tucked her in the blanket and started caressing her cheeks… then he traced her lips with his index finger.

“I’m really sorry! I hope you can forgive me.” He whispered.  When he was about to leave...

Somin suddenly opened her eyes.  Hyun Joong was taken aback… She slowly got up and hugged him.

"Sorry Hyun Joong!"

"Oh Somin..." He burried his face in her neck and hugged her even tighter. “You shouldn't be saying sorry! Its my fault! I don’t know what you did to me but I can’t explain these feelings I have for you…” Hyun Joong admitted.

"Trouble or not, I want to be with you!" Somin declared then she surrendered herself to Hyun Joong.

~

Its past 11:00 in the morning and Somin woke up when she heard the door opened and a voice waking her up.

“Hyun Joong? Min Yun Noona? Shocked. “What time is it?” She said yawning while stretching in her sleepy voice.

“Did you just call me Hyun Joong? Any idea what happened to him?” Min Yun asked.

“What??? Why???” She quickly got up.

“Why are your eyes all puffy?  Did you cry?” Min Yun interrogated.

“No… Wait, what happened to Hyun Joong?” Somin asked, worried.

“The front desk informed me he took the plane back to Seoul early this morning.” 

“He did?” Confused.

“Somin, you’re making me nervous right now… tell me straight up… did you guys last night???” Min Yun asked frankly.

Somin looked down to avoid eye contact with Min Yun. “NOoo!!” Her voice cracking.

“You’re lying….. Oh-my-god!?!?!?!  You’re so lying to me right now!”  Min Yun started freaking out.

The door opened and Yi Jung appeared…  “What’s happening here? Where’s everyone?” Puzzled. “Why are you here Somin?  Aren’t you supposed to be sleepingin the other room?” He thumb pointed the door behind him.

“STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! DID YOU KNOW HYUN JOONG LEFT AND WENT BACK TO SEOUL?” Min Yun yelled out.

“Why are you yelling anyway? Can you calm down?”

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? LOOK AT THIS ONE.” She pointed at Somin. “SHE’S ALL ALONE IN THIS ROOM! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU???”

“Oh , Hyun Joong not again!” Yi Jung cussed while he cupped his head with both hands.

“DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO WARN HIM? THE MOMENT HE ASKED ME TO TOSS THE BOUQUET TO SOMIN DIRECTLY I TOLD HIM TO GET HIS HANDS OFF HER!” She pointed at Somin once again. Min Yun was enraged. “THIS IS SHIN HYE-PART TWO!”

“WHAT? WAIT…” Somin was confused. “WARN HIM??? PART TWO? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE?”  Overwhelmed.

“YOU TELL HER!” Min Yun added, very furious.

“Honey, can you please relax? Yi Jung said calmly while cupping his wife’s face. ”Please?”  

He turned around to face Somin. “You see, my cousin is the biggest man , flirt, womanizer… name it! He'll do anything to get any girl he likes in bed." He explained. This is what exactly happened to him and Shin Hye last year. Are you even aware he’s still dating Min Yun’s best friend Shin Hye?” Yi Jung asked.

Somin looked up and turn her head from side to side, confirming she doesn’t know.

“And for the record, they’re living in together in the states!  I hate to all the joy out of your life but you need to know that Hyun Joong is no good!  I strongly suggest you stay away from him at this point or it will get worst once Shin Hye finds out about this!” Yi Jung started dialing Hyun Joong’s cell but his phone was off.  Instead, he texted him.

“I TOLD SHIN HYE TO LEAVE HIS MANY TIMES BUT SHE’S STUPID ENOUGH TO STICK WITH THAT DOUCHE BAG!  I COULD KILL YOUR COUSIN RIGHT NOW YI JUNG I SWEAR I COULD!!!

“Somin, please tell me nothing happened between you two?!?!” Yi Jung asked while crossing his fingers.

Somin covered her face with the blanket and started crying. Needless to say more, the couple already knew the answer.

“That ing !!!! GREAT HERE COMES ANTOHER DRAMA!  HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID TO FALL FOR HIM SOMIN! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY? Here you are, acting all upset… the next thing I know you already ed him!!!!”  Tears of rage came out from Min Yun’s eyes.

 “Honey, can you please calm down? I hate seeing you upset.” Yi Jung hugged her from behind and wiped her tears.

Somin’s whole world started to collapse from one minute to the other.  She couldn’t bear to hear what they had to say about Hyun Joong. Tears started streaming down non-stop… She was speechless and livid hearing the truth.

Trouble or not… I want to be with you! Repeating this to herself over and over while tears flowing down her cheeks. “Stupid me… stupid... stupid... me!”

 “PLEASE STOP! STOP IT ALREADY…” Somin couldn’t bear the pain. 

Min Yun went to Somin and hugged her. “I’m soooo sorry! I didn’t mean to get upset on you and call you stupid but this got me all worked up!”

“Just stop it! Its all my fault! This is the reason why I didn’t want him to come with us… because I know I don’t trust myself when I’m with him… How could I be so stupid?!?”

“SSsshhh…. Cry it all out… just cry it out!”

~

It was lunch time, the gang headed to “The Parkview “restaurant to eat. Somin was in a dazed and everyone seemed to notice she’s indifferent.  Min Yun told everyone to ignore her. She simply sat there and played with her food. After lunch, she refused to join their activities.  Instead, she settled herself at the beach house and chilled there all day.

"Stay strong Somin.. stay strong!  Its not the end of the world... If you can get over Young Bae, you can get over this one... He's not worth it! He doesn't love you... everything he said was all bull!  You’re just one of the other girls that he wanted to …” She started weeping. “Oh God please help me… it hurts so much I wanted to die!

Back in Seoul, Hyun Joong arrived at his parents’ house. As soon as he turned his phone on he saw Yi Jung’s text messages.

2007-07-21 11:26 AM
Where the hell are you and why did you leave?

2007-07-21 11:32 AM
What did you do to Somin? Min Yun is freaking out right now.

2007-07-21 11:49 AM
You have a lot of explaining to do! Call me ASAP!

2007-07-21 11:57 AM
YOU ARE SO DEAD YOU ING !

 

... to be continued