Chapter 4

Love Me Again

Dear Subscribers/Readers,

All I can say is thank you!  I'm happy to hear you're enjoying my very first fanfic!

Please bear with me as I'm not really a writer!

Again, your comments and suggestions is more than welcome!

Much love,

Memskiroo

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Previously...

As soon as she started walking, the door swung open and she sees Kim Hyun Joong….

Stunned in her what-the--is-he-doing-here look. She stopped her tracks and turned around. She grabbed her purse and luggage then said…

“Sorry Min Yun… I can’t go with you guys!!!”

***********************************************************

 

"WHAT? WHY?" Min Yun snapped. 

"Didn't you hear me? I said, I'm not going!!" 

"What the hell is wrong with you? I got here you're all fine and in a split second you're all upset! WHY?" 

Somin pulled her cousin on the side... "Why is Hyun Joong coming with us?" 

"Because we invited him?!?!" 

"He's not part of the bridal party!!" 

"He’s Yi Jung's cousin and he wanted him to come!!"

"I can't go if he's coming!" 

"For what reason?" Min Yun is getting really upset.

"Like you don't know?!?!" 

"No I don't!  Wait..." She stopped for a second... "Do you still like Hyun Joong????" 

"NOOOO...." Somin yelled.

"So what's the problem then?" 

"I just can't stand him... He's such an ... he's annoying me all the time... and he called me a piglet last night!" 

"THAT IS SUCH A LAME EXCUSE SOMIN! You better not ruin this trip just because you have issues with Hyun Joong.... I think you still like him!"

"Can you please stop? That was "THEN"..."

“THEN… so why are you so damn affected?”

The two continued to argue.  

Hyun Joong easily drew the attention of everyone when he came in… He went to join Yi Jung and greeted their friends...  He couldn't stop looking at Somin and Min Yun’s direction.  He was a bit bothered when he saw Somin looking all upset as soon as she saw his face.  Suddenly the announcement came up...

"Flight 892 is now boarding... passengers, please proceed to gate 24."

Min Yun grabbed Somin's left arm and locked it with hers. "Like it or not you’re going with us and I won't let go of you until we get inside the plane!"

Somin gave up. "FINE!!!"

"Okay now be nice... let's go see the crew and greet everyone..."  

Somin looked at her cousin sharply and rolled her eyes.

"Stop being a and smile!" Min Yun added.

Somin took a sip of her coffee and followed Min Yun to greet everyone.  She decided to ignore Hyun Joong as if he doesn’t exist!  He played it off cooly and also decided to pay no attention as well.

~

Everyone headed to the gate to board the plane.  All the girls are chatting and laughing away while the guys have their own stories and amusement to share.  Somin was rushing to get into the plane… flying first class on the Boeing 737-800.  She fishes her purse to look for her boarding pass and checks her seat number… “4B? I don’t want an aisle seat!” She turned around to complain to Min Yun but surprised to see Hyun Joong behind her… He lifted his boarding pass and showed her... “…and I’m 4A”. Hyun Joong went to pass her and sat on his seat comfortably.  Min Yun and Yi Jung sat on the first row so Somin stormed her way there to complain.

“I can’t believe you put me beside him!” Somin was very upset.

“Somin, can you relax?  Its just an hour flight! You know I can’t break up the three couple!  You and Hyun Joong are the only ones that are single in the group!  We’ve talked about this already…”

“God I wouldn’t think twice of getting off this plane if we’re only not related and I don’t love you! I’m doing this for you!“ She gritted her teeth while responding.

“Like I said earlier, be nice!” Min Yun smiled.

Somin went back to her seat. She sat normally and treated Hyun Joong like a stranger.  She pulled out her iPod, put on her earphone and listen to her tunes.  Twenty minutes had passed and Somin fell asleep. Hyun Joong decided to get up from his seat to go to the washroom. He slowly got up and tried not to disturbed the sleeping Somin. He stopped in front of her seat and slowly examines her.

She looks so cute even when she sleeps. Those lips… I want to kiss them so badly!  You don’t know how I’m dying to run my hands all over you.”

Yi Jung passed by and pulled Hyun Joong out to the aisle and whispered; “Now you’re looking at her like you want to do her.”

“Woah… easy on me now…”

“Kim Hyun Joong, get your erted away from Somin. How many times do I need to warn you about this?”

"Chill! I am fully aware!" Hyun Joong raised both hands up.

"I'm keeping an eye on you..."

"By all means... you're more than welcome to watch!" Hyun Joong smirked.

Yi Jung hit his arms.. "You better watch out!" then he headed to the washroom. 

Suddenly, Somin woke up and saw an empty seat beside her. She looked around and didn't see Hyun Joong. Curious to see out the window, she took his seat and peek.

"Waaahhhh!" Awed.

Somin got startled when... "You know... you can actually sit there if you want... all you have to do is ask..." He said warmly.

"No its okay... Sorry... I just want to take a peek out!" She responded a bit embarass and went back to her seat.

"Are you sure? We'll be landing soon, I don't really mind if you take the window seat so you can see the view." He added.

Somin took a glanced at him and was confused by his attitude. "Its okay! Really..."

"Somin, I insist!"

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" Her brow arched.

"Can we at least be civil to one another?" Exasperated. "You don't have to be friends with me if you don't want to just don't ignore me."

Somin looked up and caught his eyes gazing at her. He seems sincere.

"Then stop teasing me and man up! You're so immature!!" She blurt out.

"Okay... I'm sorry... Sorry for everything... If that makes you feel better then I'll stop!" He responded in a low tone.

"I'm sorry too! I didn't mean to make things awkward between us..."

"Hey... didn't we agree not to talk about it?  I forgot all about it."

"Thank you!"

"So, did you want to take my seat?" He asked politely.

"I would love to!" Somin scotted over the window seat and smiled. "Thank you!" she repeated.

"I like seeing the happy and bubbly Somin." Hyun Joong replied in relief.

"Well... I like it when you're a gentleman like that." Somin smiled and face the window to look at the view....

"I've always been a gentlemen... but I'll keep it on just for you... Enjoy the view, I'll take a nap for bit." He responded in his happy tone.

Somin continued to look at the horizon... then minutes later, she pulled her iPad and started reading a book. Hyun Joong woke up from the sound of her giggles... He peeked from his left eye to check up on her.  Then suddenly, she snorted... she quickly turn to look at Hyun Joong. He instantly closed his eyes pretended he didn't hear her then she continued reading.  He slowly opened his eyes and gazed at her. He observes her moves, reactions and he can't seem to take his eyes off her.

"Oh Somin... I love the sound of your giggles. You're just too cute and its giving me goose bumps!"  Hyun Joong inhaled sharply and Somin noticed he was staring at her.

"You okay?" Somin asked.

"Yah..."

"Was I bothering you?"

"No... not at all!" He smiled at her kindly.

"Okay if you say so..." then she continued on reading.

Finally, they all arrived at Jeju Island.  Everyone gathered at The Shilla Jeju airport desk and waited for their shuttle bus to arrive. Yi Jung’s family is a member at this luxury resort so it was easy for him to book 3 rooms..  A room for the newlyweds, the boys shares one room as well as the girls in the other room.  The Shilla Jeju is about 50 minutes’ drive from Jeju International airport, overlooking at the Pacific Ocean and the magnificent Mt. Halla.  It’s a perfect place for rest and relaxation. The couple booked a lot of activities for the group to enjoy. Somin is looking forward for their day at the spa.  The past week has been really hectic and crazy.  All she needs right now is a nice massage and a little pampering.

~

At the resort, everyone seems really tired. As soon as Somin entered the room, she crashed in one of the beds.

“I’m going to take a quick nap ladies… I’m so exhausted!”

“Nap??? Seriously???” Hyori asked.

“I know Somin… don’t be a party pooper!” Dara added.

“But I’m sooo tired!!! Just give me an hour to nap and I’ll follow you then. Where’s Hyuna Noona?” Somin asked.

“Where else?” Hyori rolled her eyes…

“That’s what happens when you’re in-love!  You’re inseparable to your other half!” Dara said while laughing…

The two dressed in their two piece bathing suit and left the room.  Somin feels heaven being alone in the room. She decided to move to the balcony to enjoy the Pacific Ocean view. She sat on a nice big comfy chair took her book and started reading.  She heard a familiar voice on the other side of the balcony. She stood up to peek and saw Hyun Joong talking on the phone…

“…is she eating at all?  My poor baby… I know… I just think she misses daddy… Yeah… Okay, I’ll call you soon…. Take care okay? Bye!”

“What? Hyun Joong has a daughter?” Somin’s eyes widen in disbelief!

 

... to be continued