Don't Fall in Love with Me

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

"Okay, everyone. That's a wrap!" Photograper hyung yelled as I finished my last shot. Unlike before, I was the last one who took the photo shoot. I bowed and thank him and also the other staff. I went to where my member was and sat beside Hoya.

"Let's eat first before we move to your next schedule." Manager hyung said. We all nodded in chorus.

"Can Seunghee-noona come?" Sungjong asked.

Noona?

"That's a good idea." Manager hyung agreed, clasping his hands. "I bet she hasn't eaten anything yet since your fridge is empty."

"Literally empty." Sungyeol added.

"Just call her and tell her to come to 1234 Restaurant near your dorm." He was about to leave when I spoke.

"Yah. Aren't you going to asked me if I want her to come?"

They all looked at me with 'no' look written on their faces. I stared back not wanting to lose. After a few minutes of staring, Sunggyu hyung finally gave up and asked me.

"Do you want her to come?"

I crossed my arms, paused for a second, pretended to think, and then smiled.

"No."

"Just call her. I'll wait for you in the car." Manager hyung said and then walked out of the set, ignoring what I've said.

"Yah, hyung! She can't come!" I yelled. The members laughed at me as they shook their heads.

"I said she can't come, okay."

 

--------

 

I told you. Everyone's on her side.  As soon as I walked out of the car, I saw her standing in front of the restaurant. Wearing just a pair of jeans and white printed shirt, she stands their like a queen. Not a queen that her beauty stands out or not like those you've seen in the movie wherein a lot of people surround her. It's the opposite. She's standing there with don't-mess-up-with-me aura, like a gangster aura.

Sungjong quickly called her and waved his hand as soon as he saw her. She shifted her head and stared blankly at us.

"Did you wait too long?" Hoya asked. She shook her head.

"Sorry were late. We're caught in the traffic."

"It's okay. I just arrived."

"Okay! If that's the case then let's go inside now. My stomach is now ready to leave me and find a his own food." Sungyeol said and then went inside followed by the other members, leaving me and Seunghee alone.

"Yah. Can't you smile or greet back when someone's greeting you?" I asked. She didn't answer and just stare blankly at me.

"Don't you have any manners?"

"Ah." She said like she remembers something. She then stood straight, greeted "Anyeonghaseyo" and bowed 90 degrees at me. She smirked at me and then went inside the restaurant, leaving me dumbfounded.

What. The. Heck.

 

----------

 

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked as I sat between him and Seunghee. I crossed my arms and my lips twitched in annoyance. Seunghee's facial expression changed as soon as we arrived at the table.

"Nothing."

Manager hyung ordered enough for the eight of us and a Latte.

"You're on a diet?" I asked. She grabbed the Latte and sipped it.

"No." She answered shortly.

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Manager hyung asked. She nodded.

"Okay. But do tell me if you want something. Okay?" She nodded again.

While eating, they asked her question about her- which she answered shortly - and told her some facts about us. I kept silent the whole time. I might gather some information here.

Then, I elbowed Sungyeol. He gave me a okay-okay-I'll-ask-it look.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" He asked. I focused my looked on her and observed her reaction.

"Relationship?" She sipped her latte.

"Uh-huh. You know the boyfriend and girlfriend thing."

"The girlfriend and boyfriend thing..." she repeated like a zombie.

C'mon! Aren't you going to change your face? Express something! Argh! I can't read her!

Suddenly her phone rang. She excused herself, turned around and answered it.

" it! Beat them all except for that son of a pig! I'll deal with him." She said through gritted teeth.

And here are our reactions to that.

Manager hyung was about to eat a spoonful of rice but he stopped mid-air.

Sunggyu-hyung, who is busily chomping his food, choked and quickly pumped his fist on his chest.

Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya, who were drinking, almost spit out the water on each other faces.

Sungyeol, who was about to get a meat on Hoya's plate, stopped and slowly shifted her looked at her.

Sungjong, who was about to also answer his own phone, stopped and let it ring.

I, who was busy talking to myself, stopped just to describe how stupid we look when we heard her.

And Woohyun who did not react and just continued eating like he didn't heard her.

"I-is something wrong?" Manager hyung asked as soon as she turned to us.

"Nothing." She answered with a frown.

"Who's b-beating who?" Sungjong asked with a shaky voice.

"Huh? Oh. No one. Just a freaking character in a game messes up with mine."

We all sighed in relief.

"I thought you'll really beat someone." Sungyeol laughed. We (except for Woohyun) followed his laugh and nodded in agreement.

"I think we just overreact. I think she can't even hurt a fly." He added. We laughed harder.

She just shrugged.

"I've got to go." She stood up. "Thanks for the latte."

"No problem." Manager hyung answered still laughing.

"See you later, Noona." She just nodded and walked without even saying good bye to us.

 

--------

 

"I've already warned you." Seunghee said calmly.

"You think you'll scare us?" Piggy smirked. Seunghee looked at the bat he's holding and then to him.

"You're going to use that to a girl? How pathetic." She smirked as she shook her head.

"Shut up, b*tch. Just prepare your in self. Do you see this?" He pointed his bandaged head. Seunghee looked at it with her brows raised.

"Oh. Your brainless head has a bandage. Did they do some surgery and put brain inside it?" Seunghee asked amazed. She then fished out her phone in her pocket. She typed something which make Piggy anxious.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. Seunghee ignored her as she continues swiping down. Frowning, Seunghee stared at Piggy once and shook her head.

"That's really possible?" Seunghee asked, pertaining about his head.

"Amazing." She said, amused.

"You're gonna pay for n hitting my head."

"You should be thankful I didn't kill you." She shrugged.

"GET HER!" Piggy yelled to s. All the guys standing behind him hesitated whether to follow their boss or just run out for their own lives. They knew her. She already showed them what her capabilities. And what makes them more scared is the fact that despite her knowing about their boss' revenge, she went alone.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU WAITING AT?! I SAID GET HER!" Piggy yelled angrily.

"Sorry, Boss!" One of the guys yelled as he ran out of the abandoned building. The others followed him, running.

"WHAT THE !" Piggy hissed.

"Aren't you going to run away too?" Seunghee smirked.

"Damn it!" Piggy cussed to himself and ran away leaving his bat. "It's not yet over!"

"Okay!" Seunghee smiled and waved goodbye to Piggy.

When Piggy is far enough, Seunghee looked at the corner of the building and spoke coldly.

"What are you doing here?"

“A-anyeong, Noona.” Sungjong walked slowly towards her. Seunghee glared at him.

“Sorry, Noona. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. Woohyun hyung told me to follow and make sure that you’re safe.” He explained. Seunghee sighed. She ruffled his hair.

“You’re lucky they didn’t see you.”

“By the way, who are they? And did you really do that to that guy? And how come they’re so scared of you?” She chuckled.

“You’re so nosy.”

“C’mon.” He rolled his eyes. “I was so scared. I thought he would hit you with that bat.” He murmured.

“They didn’t. So stop worrying. I hate it when someone’s worrying about me. I’m not worth worrying for.”

Sungjong pouted.

“Fine. I’ll tell you a secret.” Sungjong smiled. He moved closer to her.

“I’m a gangster.”

 

----------------

 

L’s POV,

“Hyung! We’re here!” Sungjong yelled as soon as he entered the room with Seunghee.

What is she doing here?

“Yah! Where did you go? And why is that girl here?” I asked, raising my brow.

“We just went out.” Sungjong answered. He went to Woohyun and then whispered something to him. They both looked at Seunghee and smiled at the same time. Seunghee on the other hand went to the bench and sat beside Hoya. Hoya smiled at him and she smiled back to him.

I walked toward them and sat beside Seunghee. She looked at me, impassive. I smiled at her.

“Where did you go?” I asked. She didn’t answer me like what she usually does.

“You’re a taciturn person, eh?”

“You’re nosy person, eh?” She finally answered.

“You’re annoying, eh?” She smirked.

“You really like me, eh?” I laughed.

“You’re dreaming, eh?”

“Just telling the truth, eh?”

“You’re not even my type, eh?”

“YAH. YAH. YAH. Enough with the ‘eh’ thing! You two are pissing me off. Just kiss already!” Hoya said, frustrated. We both glared at him at the same time.

“What? You’re doing that so that the other will be piss off and then stop the other by kissing him /her right? That’s so cliché!”

“What the hell are you sayin’?” I frowned.

“What? Just tellin’ the thruth.”

“You wanna die?” Seunghee asked. Hoya stared at her and then laughed.

“I’m out here. Just kiss already if you want to! Geez!” He stood up leaving the two of us.

“I’ll kill him.” I murmured. I could feel her staring at me. She’s making me uncomfortable.

“What?” I asked, facing her. She didn’t respond. I smirked. I leaned back to the couch, crossed my arms, and then stared back at those hazel nut eyes.

“Don’t tell me you’re waiting for me to kiss you?” She just smiled. SHE SMILED. I laughed hard.

“Remember this. I won’t kiss you even if you beg me to.” Her smile remained on her face. She didn’t say anything but just stare at me with those hazel nut eyes while smiling like a fool. I frowned.

“Quit staring. You’re making me conscious.”

“That’s good.” She finally answered. “Don’t kiss me even if I beg you to.”

My jaw dropped slightly but I quickly composed myself. She’s really planning to kiss me?! I knew it! This girl really has a thing for me!

“Don’t fall in love with me, Myungsoo.” She said out of the blue with a serious tone. She stood up and then bid goodbye to other members, leaving me again, dumbfounded.

What the hell did she say? ME? FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER?! SHE MUST BE DREAMING!

I stood up and yelled at her before she walks out of the door.

“I WON’T!”

 

--------

 

Author's Note:

Late update! Sorry! Thank you for subscribing! I really appreciate it A LOT. And please bear me for my slow update. I won't make up any excuses for it. But do tell me what's on your mind 'bout the update. :)

XOXO