That Girl is My Wife

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

"This is ridiculous." Myungsoo muttered in disbelief. He stared at the two figure- one on his side and the other one in front of him- chatting happily.

He was confused to what's happening right now. As far as he could remember this is not what he planned. No. This is NOT what he really planned!

"Will you stop giving us that look, Myungsoo?" Her Mom said with a chuckle. "I should be the one surprised here. I never knew you're dating! This might be destiny!" Her Mom exclaimed happily.

"This is not true." he whispered to himself but Seunghee heard it.

"This is true, Babe." Seunghee smiled at him, teasing him. Myungsoo's Mom then giggled.

*Babe?!*

Myungsoo wants to puke the moment he heard the word 'babe'.

What is wrong with this girl? He thought.

"Now tell me how you two met." His Mom asked.

Seunghee looked at him and gave her a sweet smile like she's remembering their first meeting before answering his mother.

"We met in the most cliché way. He saw me one night in front of the Han River and fell in love with me at first sight. He approached me and told me directly that he likes me. I told him that he's not my type but he's so persistent that time. He was so cool and handsome. I fell in love with him quickly and now we're dating."

Myungsoo's jaw literally dropped when he heard her answer. His Mom giggled loudly like a teenager hearing her best friend's love story.

 

L's POV,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AT FIRST SIGHT?! AND WHEN DID I APPROACH HER?!

"OMO! OMO! OMO! Kim Myungsoo! You really are my son!" Mom giggled proudly. I gawked at her. She believed that?!

"Stop acting like a teenager, Mom." I said sternly.

"And YOU." I glared at her. "We NEED to go now."

"Right. Right. You must go. You should always have your own time." Mom said. "Nice to meet you again, Seunghee."

"Me too, Mrs. Kim." Seunghee smiled.

"Oh! Just call me Mom from now on." She nodded.

"Okay, Mom."

I rolled my eyes. This is really ridiculous. I can't take this anymore. The more time I spent here, the more the situation get worse.

I grabbed her wrist, bid goodbye to Mom and then dragged her out of the restaurant. When we're far enough I let go of her wrist.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I asked. Her face now back to her normal bored face.

"What? I just did what you want." she answered nonchalantly.

"What you did is not in the plan! You're supposed to be my fake girlfriend not a true one!"

"Isn't it amazing?"

"Amazing my as$!" I cursed.

"Did you see that dreamy look in my Mom's eyes?!"

Now I'm pretty sure the marriage will never be break off! I wouldn't be surprised if my Mom wants to have a formal wedding again and do it tomorrow.

THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS!

But the most ridiculous thing is that this girl is my REAL wife. How the hell did that happen?

"YOU. How did you---" I didn't notice her walk away from me.

"YAH!" I cooed but she didn't turn around. Argh! If she wasn't just a girl, I've already punched her face earlier.

 

-----------

 

"So how was your meet up with your husband?" Seunghee's grandmother asked as she went home. She kissed her in the cheeks before throwing herself in the sofa.

"Fine." she answered boredly.

"Isn't he handsome?" She asked with anticipation.

"Yeah." Her grandmother's face brightens as she heard her answer but it quickly faded away when she saw her staring at nothing.

She's not listening. She thought.

"And he's talented and popular too. Isn't he awesome?" She tried once again to see if she's really listening but she failed when she answered the same as before.

She sighed. She stood up and sat beside her. She then caressed her hair.

"Do you want to break off this marriage?"

And that caught Seunghee's attention. She stared at her grandmother, reading her. She then remembered their deal. She can't break off her marriage. Not after one year. If she and her husband divorced before one year, her grandmother will sell the rest house they have in the countryside. And why is it a big deal to her? Because, that rest house is the place where he first met Chi Hoon and that rest house has lots of memories of him. And that rest house is the only thing that could make her feel that he's still alive.

"No." she answered. "I can make it. You promised me, granny. Only one year and you won't sell that."

Her grandmother nodded and then pulled her into a hug.

I'm doing this for your own good, Seunghee. She thought.

-----------

 

L's POV,

"MOM! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! SHE'S A GIRL!"

"I already did, honey. And could you please low down your voice? I've already told your manager about this." She pushed the two big luggages in front of me.

"She can't live with us."

"And why not?" My Mom's brows rose. "She's your wife. You should be together."

"We can be together without her living here. We can meet outside when I'm free."

"No. You must always be together."

"Mom I said she---"

"Don't tell me you're bringing another girl in this house." Mom cut me off, gasping. "You're cheating already?! How dare you Kim Myungsoo?!"

I growled in frustration.

"I'm not bringing anyone here, okay. And besides, I have to get the members permission."

"Don't worry about it. I already did and they all agreed to it." She smiled triumphantly.

They agreed? What are they thinking? They all know I hate that girl.

"I think that settles everything so I'll go now. By the way, she'll be here this evening. Treat your wife nicely, okay?" She bid goodbye, leaving me without a choice but to live with that girl.