I'm her Boyfriend

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

“And she’s your?” They all looked at her, anticipating for her answer. I, as well, looked at her. Her stare shifted to me and then to Bigbang hyungs, then to me, then to Bigbang hyungs. She looks lost. Suddenly, a very brilliant idea pops out on my mind.

 

Time for revenge. I smirked at her and answered them instead.

 

“Boyfriend.”

 

“EH?!” They all yelled in surprised. She looked at me, her brows creased in confusion.

 

“You’re kidding me.” Seungri hyung said in disbelief, his head shaking.

 

“I’m afraid I’m not. Right, babe?” I looped my arms around her shoulder and gave her my most charming smile. She didn’t answer.

 

“I told her not to tell others about our relationship. She must’ve been surprised hearing it from me.” I said. “And also, I have to take responsibility for what had happened last time.” I smiled. They all looked surprised. Actually, that’s understatement. Bigbang hyungs look like they’ve just witnessed a miracle right in front of their eyes while my members look like they’re lost. Sunggyu hyung faced palm as it sinks in his mind what I’m doing.

 

“What did we miss here?” A girl asked as she suddenly popped out of somewhere. She looks too young. Is she even allowed here?

 

“Is something wrong?” Another girl with a short hair asked.

 

“Seunghee has a boyfriend.” GD hyung answered. Disbelief can be trace with his voice. Their eyes widened and shifted their looks at her with the same expression as Bigbang hyung. Is she having a boyfriend that big deal to them? Maybe he never had a boyfriend before. I scanned her. She’s pretty. She looks a little bit scary, though. I think I should shut my mouth now.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaahhh! Finally! Unni, Chukahae!” The short-haired girl, Minzy, congratulates her. She gave her a blank look. “C’mon, unni! Get rid of that look. It’s kind of creepy, you know.” She said, rubbing her hands on her arms. After realizing the big revelation I revealed, Bigbang hyungs invited us to their table upstairs. It’s a private room only for V.I.P.

 

“And by the way, he’s handsome.” Bom-noona said, smiling at me. They told us we can call them noona as long as were not older than them. I smiled back.

 

“How long have you been dating?” Daesung hyung, asked.

 

“We’re just new.” I answered.

 

“Really?” Sungyeol mocked. Oh, shut up. I gave him a look while nodding.

 

“What about the girl last night? Who is she?” Hoya added, grinning. What the hell are they doing?

 

“What girl?” I asked, glaring at them.

 

“The girl last night...” He paused. “oh! Maybe I’m wrong.” They all laughed except for Bigbang hyungs and her. I wonder what kind of relationship they have. I just noticed now, she never says a word after I told them I’m her boyfriend. Is she mute? Nah. I heard her saying my name. Maybe she’s just overwhelmed by the fact that Kim Myungsoo is now her boyfriend.

 

She suddenly stood up.

 

“I’m going now.” She said and then walked out of the room without waiting for them to answer.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Seungri hyung asked Sandara noona. She shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Excuse me.” I stood up and followed her.

 

“Yah!” I cooed. She didn’t stop and continued walking. I ran faster and grabbed her shoulder as I reached her. She stopped and then turned around to face me.

 

“I’m calling you.”

 

“What?” she asked nonchalantly.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked. She stared at me again. AH! That looks again.

 

“Stop staring. You’re making me conscious.”

 

“Am I?” she crossed her hands and looked at me even more. Her hazel nut eyes look really attractive yet it looks so dull. It was like happiness was out of her life. I averted my gaze.

 

I heard her snort.

“Don’t follow me.” She said and then started walking away.

 

“Yah!” I cooed but she didn’t turn around. I ran towards her and spread out my arms, stopping her.

 

“What’re you doing?” She asked, annoyed.

 

“You’re my girlfriend. I’ll go wherever you go.”

 

“What?”

 

“Didn’t you hear what I said earlier?” she didn’t answer.

 

“You’re NOW my girlfriend.” I saw her expression dim. What’s wrong with her? Earlier she’s overwhelmed but now she doesn’t look happy. She ignored me and passed by without saying anything. What the hell is wrong with her?!

 

 

------

 

 

“”Where’s Seunghee?” TOP hyung asked.

 

“She went home. She said she’s tired and she wants to have some rest.” I lied. Slowly, he nodded while eyeing me from head to toe. And I have to admit this, it’s awkward. I sat down while trying to ignore his look.

 

Then I felt not one, not two, but five pairs of eyes staring at me intently. I looked up and saw Bigbang hyung eyeing me from head to toe. What the heck. Why are they staring like that? This is creepy.

 

“You know what’s more creepy?” TOP hyung asked, his stare not leaving me. I almost throw out the soju I drunk and looked at them in disbelief.

 

How did he know what I’m thinking?

 

“This is what they called telepathy.” He answered. What the heck!

 

“Hyung stop doing weird things here. You’re scaring him.” GD hyung said. TOP hyung shifted his gaze to him and then whined.

 

“I’m not scaring him!” He said. “And this is not weird! I can read minds! Should I say what you’re thinking?” GD hyung glared at him.

 

“Shut up, hyung.”

 

“Sandara Park, why are you so pretty?” TOP hyung suddenly said, making Sandara-noona blush. TOP hyung then looked at GD hyung and grinned triumphantly. GD hyung, with his gritted teeth, was now ready to strangle TOP hyung. Luckily, Taeyang hyung stopped them.

 

“So… how did you meet Seunghee?” Bom-noona suddenly asked me.

 

“Eeerr… I met her in the park last month.” What kind of lie is that?

 

“Park?” she raised her brow in suspicion.

 

“Y-yeah. I can still remember her face that night…” I started. All eyes are on me now. “She was sitting on the swing with her head down. That time I thought she’s a foreigner so I went to her and asked her if she’s alright. But when she looks up, she looked lost. I help her and that’s how everything started.” What the hell am I saying?!

 

I drunk some soju and tried to smile. I saw Infinite gawk at me. Sunggyu hyung’s jaw was dropped literally while Sungyeol was trying his best not to laugh. If he will laugh right now, I’ll really kill him.

 

“Really?” Taeyang hyung asked suspiciously. I nodded.

 

“That’s new.” He murmured.

 

“And you two started dating after that?” Daesung hyung asked.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“That’s not Seunghee.” GD hyung said. They all looked at me.

 

“You’re not lying to us, right?” TOP hyung said. His deep voice giving me goose bumps. I gulped.

 

“No, I’m not.” They all nodded.

 

“So love can really change someone.” Minzy said to herself.

 

“Awwww! I want to fall in love too!” Bom-noona giggled.

 

“Oh! Shut up!” TOP hyung said in disgust. Bom-noona ignored him and continued daydreaming what she’ll do if she had a boyfriend.

 

 

------

 

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They all burst out laughing as soon as we arrived home.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us you’re dating her?” Hoya asked, laughing.

 

“Shut up, hyung. You know it’s an act.”

 

“Oh really?” Sungyeol teased.

 

“How about…” Dongwoo hyung cleared his throat. “When she looks up, she looked lost.” He mimicked.

 

And again, they all burst out laughing. I shook my head and ignored them. I went to my room and took out my phone. Getting her number is one of a hell task.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“You don’t have her number?” Bom-noona asked, her one brow raise. I nodded.

 

“You’ve been dating for a month and yet you don’t have each other’s phone number?” Daesung hyung interrupted.

 

“Uhmmm… yeah.”

 

“What a weird couple.” Bom-noona said. She gave me her number and eyed me once again. She shook her head.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Should I call her? But what will I say if I call? Oh, I know. I dialed her number. It took a minute before she answered it.

 

(Who’s this?) Is that how she answered the phone?

 

“It’s me.” I answered. But then she hung up the phone. What the?! How dare she hang up the phone!

 

I dialed her number again and it took a minute again before she answered it. But she hung it up before I could even speak. What is wrong with this girl?!

 

I dialed her number again and just like before, it took her a minute before she freakin’ answer her phone.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE HANG UP!” I yelled exasperatedly.

 

(Araso.) she answered nonchalantly. She’s pissing me off.

 

(By the way, who are you?) I inhaled deeply and tried to stop myself from yelling again.

 

“It’s me, Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.”

 

(Ah.)

 

‘Ah?’ That’s it?!

 

(What’s up?)

 

What’s up?! What are we? Brothers?

 

“Don’t ‘what’s up’ me. We’re not brothers or friends. I’m your boyfriend.” I said sternly.

 

(You really want me to be your girlfriend huh. Do you like me that much?)

 

“Mwoh?!” I asked in surprised. “Look. I think you’re misunderstanding something here. I don’t like you. I just need someone to act as my girlfriend.”

 

(You want me.) She answered, ignoring my explanation.

 

“Whatever you say.” I answered. My patience isn’t that long. I don’t to ruin my night just because of one girl.

 

“Just meet me this Friday. I’ll teach you how to act like a girl WITH MANNERS.” I emphasized the word.

 

(I can’t go.) She yawned.

 

“No. Trust me you will go… whether you like it or not.” I grinned and this time, I was the one who hangs up the phone.