That Girl is My What?

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

“Ahhhh.” Seunghee moaned as she woke up. She placed her hand on her aching head.

Hangover . She thought. The pain in her left cheek also remained, a remainder of the fight she had last night.

Walking home alone last night, Seunghee was blocked by some group of gangster on her way home. The smell of smoke, alcohol and scent of a girl was lingering in her nose as they approached her.

“Hi there.” They called in chorus. Seunghee, with a bored look on her face, stared at each one of them. Seeing nothing interesting, she continued walking. One of the guys, who wear a denim pants with a black shirt on, grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

“Where are you going, babe?” He asked, eyeing her from head to toe. He then smirked.

“Let’s have some fun tonight.” She stared back at him without answering. She’s not scared, of course. She observed him for a second and then averted her gaze. She roamed her eyes around until she found what she’s looking for.

Bingo.

The guy holding her followed her gazed and smiled as soon as he realized what she’s looking at. He leaned at her and whispered huskily in her ears.

“I promise you’ll have some fun tonight.”

Seunghee, eyes still on the abandoned building, answered with a smile.

“Yes, I will.”

They were about to go when someone spoke behind them.

“Oh? Seunghee-ah?” They all turned around.

“Oh! Woohyun-oppa. What are you doing here?” She asked, surprised.

“What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked back as he stared at the guy holding her hand. Woohyun’s brows furrowed.

“I’m about to go home.”

“With him?” He walked towards him and stopped right in front of him. The guy holding Seunghee stepped once as Woohyun leaned towards him. He then looked at Seunghee with ‘what’ face. She stared at the guy who’s holding her and then answered Woohyun nonchalantly.

“I’ll go home after I beat him up.” The guys jaw dropped as she heard her. Woohyun shook his head while chuckling.

“If you don’t mind?” Woohyun asked the guy for Seunghee’s hand like a gentleman asking a girl for a dance. Seunghee smiled at his action, making the guy beside her burst out in anger.

“WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”He yelled. “AND YOU B*TCH! WHO’S BEATING WHO?! HUH?!” He held her wrist tighter. Woohyun saw her winced in pain.

“Let her go.”

“No way. She’s now mine.” He smirked and motioned to attack him.

“Damn it.” He cursed under his breath. He caught Seunghee smiled, teasing him.

Really. This girl. He shook his head.

One by one, they started to attack Woohyun. One of the members approached him with a punch which she easily dodged and punched him on his face, knocking him off. Two members attacked him on the same time. One guy tried to kick him, aiming for his stomach, but he caught his leg and spun him to the other guy who is just about to attack him. They both landed on the ground, wincing in pain.

“Yah! Seunghee-ah! If I get bruise on my face, I’ll tell Siwon-hyung what you did last summer!” Woohyun threatened. He punched the on his left.

“Then don’t let them beat you.” She shrugged. Woohyun’s jaw dropped but he quickly composed himself as one guy approached him. He gave him a blow on the face.

“I still have a photo shoot tomorrow!” He whined. Seunghee ignored him, pumping her arm in the air like saying ‘FIGHTING’.

On the other hand, the guy beside Seunghee stared at both of them in annoyance as he watched them having a conversation while were getting beat up. His annoyance was added up when she saw her raising her hand and giving her a fighting sign.

How the hell could she do that? He thought. Is that guy that strong?

His gazed was shifted to Woohyun, who is now busy protecting his face. But then something caught his attention.

 What did he just call her? Seunghee? Does he mean Choi Seunghee?

He looked at Seunghee even more and noticed the familiar face who beaten up his former gang member. He could feel his anger raging up.

“You…” He held her wrist tighter. “You’re that fuvcking guy’s girlfriend who beaten up my guys!” She slowly turned her head to face him.

“So where is that fuvcking boyfriend of yours? What is his name again? Lee Chi Hoon?” She glared at him. He smirked back.

“Oh~ he’s already dead, right?” He asked, taunting her. She froze.

“How sad! He can’t save you now.” He grinned and then grabbed her hair.

“What a waste. You are so beautiful and I like you. But you as a payment is not enough to make up for what your fuvcking boyfriend did.” He gave her a punch on the face. Seunghee fell down on the ground and didn’t bother to stand up afterwards. Her head was down and eyes on the ground.

“YAH! YOU PIG! DON’T TOUCH HER!” Woohyun yelled as he punched the guy who’s approaching him. The guy smirked at him, stooped down and then grabbed her hair again, making her look at him.

“What a pity that I have to deal with you. If you’re boyfriend is just alive, I would’ve kill him by myself.”

That’s the last straw. Seunghee clutched the hand that’s holding her hair, making him loose his grip. She gave her a straight punch in the face and knee-kicked his stomach. He fell off the ground, wincing in pain.

“You b*tch…” She went on top of him and started to punch him endlessly.  She lost her mind. She always lost her mind when she heard his name.

It was almost too late when Woohyun went to her. He saw the guy lying lifelessly on the floor, his own life dripping on him, as Seunghee continued to punch him. He caught her hand in the air.

“Stop it, Seunghee.” Woohyun said sternly. She raised her head to him and the glanced back at the guy. She yanked her hand away from him and gave the guy a one last blow before leaving the scene.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Damn those bastards.

She was about to get out when her peripheral vision caught an image of a man standing beside her bed. She turned around and saw the least guy she wanted to see.

“Good morning, Babe!” He greeted her, smiling from ear to ear.

“What the are you doing here?”  He frowned as she heard her cursed.

“We have a date today, remember?” He sat down on the bed, grabbing one pillow. He started hugging and smelling it while staring at her in an annoying way.

“Get off my bed.”

“Hmmmm…. This smells good and…” he paused. “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” he mimicked Agnes’ voice in the movie ‘The Despicable Me’. Seunghee stared at him, not amused.

“I said get off my bed, Kim Myungsoo!”

Ignoring her, L grabbed another pillow and hugged it while he was rolling on the bed. Pissed off, she took one pillow, held it tightly and then readied herself to smash it on his annoying face.

“Are you getting off or are you getting off?” She warned. L stopped.

“Huh?” But it was too late. The pillow landed straight on his face, enough for him to fall out of bed.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?!” he yelled, vexed.

Seunghee smirked triumphantly at him and went to the bathroom leaving the furious L on the ground.

 

L’s POV,

What is wrong with her?! I came all the way here just to pick her up but what did I get?! A smack in the face?! Seriously, she will pay for this!

I stood up. I grabbed a pillow and headed toward the bathroom’s door.

Does she think I’ll go easy with her just because she’s a girl? Huh! I told you I’m not a gentleman!

Half hour later, I heard the door knob click and quickly prepared myself. I was about to smash it on his face when she walked out with only a towel covering her body. I froze. My eyes landed on her milky white skin.

“What the hell are you looking at?!” she yelled. She went back inside, banging the door in front of my face. I gulped.

She looks… AH! What Am I thinking?!

“Y-yah! I’ll just wait for you in the car. Hurry up! I hate waiting!” I yelled and then walked out of her dorm. That’s awkward!

 

-----------------

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” I grabbed her hand as I saw her walking the other way.

“You’re still here?” she asked. I glared at her.

“I’ve been waiting here for almost an hour and you’ll ask me if I’m still here? Are you kidding me?” I answered, pissed off. She gave me an ‘ah’ look. I held her hand tighter and dragged her inside my car.

I don’t have time to play around. My mother just called saying that she wanted to meet my so-called-girlfriend NOW.  How could I do that?!

I glanced at her.

Everybody could tell it that we’re not a couple not even a friend! And besides, this girl doesn’t have manners! How do I suppose to introduce her to my Mom?

“Am I that pretty?” she asked with a straight face.

“What?”She shrugged her shoulder. I averted my gaze to the road and then started the engine. Silence filled the whole ride. She didn’t even ask me where we are going. Isn’t she curious?

“Yah. Aren’t you going to ask where we going?” She gave me a bored look.

“Huh? Ah… Anywhere is fine.”

“Tss. I cancelled our date.” I said, trying to keep calm.

“Ah.” She nodded. “If that’s the case, I’ll go now.” She started walking without asking why. Really! What’s wrong with her?! Other girls would be shock now if I said those words but her… She’s not even interested!

“Yah! Yah!” I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around.

“What?”

“I cancelled our date because we don’t have much time. We need to meet my mother NOW.” I explained. Why am I even explaining? Because I don’t have a choice! I don’t want to get married!

And then she smiled, amused with my idea. Now I’m curious. Is she crazy or what?

“We need to act like a true couple. We need to make her believe that we are really in love with each other. That we don’t want to be separated. Did you get that?” she nodded still smiling. Really! What is wrong with her?!

“Just help me, okay! We need to succeed. I don’t want to get married with the girl I don’t even know.” Her smile vanished as I said those words. Okay. She’s getting creepy now.

I turned around and ignored her. I fixed myself and then faced her again. I saw her staring at me with those dull eyes.

“Quit staring.” But as usual, she didn’t listen.

“I said quit staring.” I covered her eyes using my palm.

“I thought you want us to look like we’re in love.” I put down my hands.

“Just…” I sighed.

“Let’s go.” I held her hand tightly and went inside the restaurant.

-----------

“She’s your girlfriend?” Mom asked in disbelief as she stared at her. Seunghee bowed at her.

“She’s my girlfriend, Mom. She’s Choi Seunghee.” Mom’s eyes widened. She stared at me and then to Seunghee.

I smiled triumphantly.

She really thought I wouldn’t be able to introduce someone to her. Huh! I told you, Mom. Don’t try Kim Myungsoo.

I saw Seunghee’s hair falls down on her face. I smirked. Let the act begin.

I faced Seunghee and then curled her hair behind her ears. She stared at me. I smiled sweetly at her and then kiss her cheeks. I heard her gasp softly. I chuckled.

“You two…” Mom pointed at us.

“Mom…” I turned to my mother with a serious expression on my face. “I love her. I love her more than what you think. And I won’t let you separate us. I’ll fight for her.” If I am not the one who’s talking here, I think I’ll be laughing my out now. Mom’s expression is worth video-ing!

“I’m sorry, Mom. I can’t accept that marriage.” I said with a stern voice.

Mom didn’t say a thing for a second. She’s just staring at us in disbelief. And then she laughed.

“HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOODNESS!” She clasped her hand. “Is this really true! I’m so happy for you, son!”

She believed us?

My face brightens as it sinks in, in my mind.

“Does this mean you will cancel the marriage?” Mom, smiling from ear to ear, answered.

“Why would I cancel your marriage?” I stopped. My smile vanished.

“You will still continue the marriage even if you know that I’m in love with someone else? I told you Mom, I love her.”

Mom’s smile grew even wider.

“I know. I heard it, okay.”

“Then why don’t you cancel it?”

“How could I cancel your marriage if I knew that you’re deeply in love with your wife?” I stared at Mom puzzled.

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t you know that this girl is your wife?” Mom asked. I stopped. My mind can’t process what she just said.

“What?”

“This girl is your wife. I met her few days ago. I didn’t know that you two have relationship. OMO! Is this fate?” My jaw dropped literally as I realized it. I shifted my gaze to her and saw her smiling widely at me.

This girl is my wife and she knows it. What the hell.