Sungyeol's Idea

Unfortunately, We're Married (Slow Update)

L's POV,

 

"Anyeong!" Seunghee greeted me with a broad smile on her face as I opened the door. I gave her an unwelcomed look.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms while asking the obvious. She moved closer to me and answered me with a sweet voice.

"I just wanna see my husband. Is it bad?" She looked at me straight from the eye with those hazel nut eyes. I was dumbfounded for a second.

What the hell is she saying?

But then, I saw her smirk while shaking her head.

"Y-you!"

"Yah. Do you like me?" she asked with a smirk still remaining on her. I shut the door hardly in front of her and went back inside.

Damn that girl. There's no way that I will accept this marriage!

"Who's that?" Sunggyu hyung asked without leaving his eyes on the phone.

“Just one of my exes so don’t open the door even if she knocks many times.”

 

-------------

 

“Oh? What are you doing here? I thought you’re going to L’s dorm.” Bom asked Seunghee when she sat in front of them. She grabbed one glass of soju and drank it in one shot.

“I’ve changed my mind.” She answered, roaming her eyes around the bar. It is the same bar where L announced her as his girlfriend. She frowned from the idea. That in’ guy dares to slam the door in front of my face. Huh. He’ll pay for it.

“What’s wrong?” Dara asked, interrupted her thoughts. Seunghee shook her head.

“Nothing.”

“By the way, BB’s behavior is getting worse.” CL said. BB stands for Black Butterfly. They’re a new gangster who's composed of 10 members. BB came to Seoul last month and started claiming power as soon as they stepped on the city.

“Just leave them alone for now. I’m not in the mood to deal with those immature creatures.” The four rolled their eyes.

“Look who’s talking.” Dara said.

“Are you having fun playing with your husband?” Bom asked.

“Shut up. I’m just bored and besides, I’ve no choice. He’s still my husband whether I like it or not.”

“Psh. Just tell us that you’re only doing this because of that resort house.” CL said. Seunghee glared at her.

“What? Isn’t that the real reason?”

“Whatever.”

“Let’s have a bet.” CL challenged their leader. “You’ll fall for him.”

Seunghee smiled faintly.

“You’re kidding me. You know I won’t fall for him. I hated him more than how much you think.”

“You don’t know when you’ll fall in love, my dear. Love comes unexpectedly.”

“And ‘the more you hate, the more you love’.” Dara added. Bom and Minzy nodded in agreement.

“Shut up with the ‘my dear’. You sounded like those annoying love experts I heard in the radio. And you two…” She pointed at Bom and Minzy. “What are you nodding at?”

The four laughed in chorus. Seunghee shot them a deadly looked before grabbing a glass of soju and drunk it. She leaned her back on the chair and crossed her arms.

“So what? Wanna bet?”

“Why would I?”

“Don’t tell me your running away from a bet now?” CL gasped, placing her hands over . “Choi Seunghee is running away from a bet. This is sooooo unbelievable.”

Seunghee threw the chips they’re eating at CL.

“So what’s the bet?”

The four smiled triumphantly. Minzy leaned in on Bom and whispered, “This is so cliché.”

 

--------------

 

"Hurry up." I tapped Sungyeol on the shoulder and he frowned back at me.

"What?"

"I don't think we should do this."

"I don't think you have the right to complain because, in the first place, this is all your idea."

"I never knew you were this desperate." He whispered enough for me to hear. He then picked up Seunghee's luggage and brought it to my room.

I know you're puzzled on what's happening here. Well let me explain it. Sungyeol just thought of an idea on how I'll terminate the marriage and get rid of that girl as well. And that brilliant idea is either to find something that could ruin her image to my Mom or to make her fall in love with me. I chose the first one because it's the most realistic thing for me to do and NOT because that I CAN'T do the latter. I just hate her to the extent that I don't wanna see or be with her. It's easier, though.

I could still remember how Bigbang hyungs and her friends reacted when I told her I was his boyfriend. It was epic like they had just witnessed a miracle before their eyes. And according to my thinking, I think she never had a boyfriend before.

"What are you going to do now?" Sungyeol asked as I sat beside him on the bed. I gave him a crooked smile while patting his left shoulder.

"Why are you so scared? We just need to find something that could help my plan."

"Why don't you just simply tell her that you hated her more than she thinks and you wanted to get a divorce."

"Do you think she will listen to me? She's stubborn..." I ped her bag. "...and annoying."

I found a sticky note attached inside it. I pulled it out and read it out loud.

"YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH MY THINGS BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I'LL KICK YOUR AS$ AND STICK YOUR EYES OUT. PS. I'M N SERIOUS."

Sungyeol and I stared at each other in awe for a second and the burst out laughing.

"Wow." Sungyeol said. "If I haven't seen her yet, I would think that she is some kind of bulky girl who goes to a gym or some gangsta girl."

I nodded in agreement. I imagined her thin body. Long thin legs, thin arms that seem to have no strength at all, small waist line and boyish bob hair.

"I don't think she can even hurt a fly."

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Let's not mind that." I crumpled the paper and then threw it away. "We better move fast before she comes back."

Sungyeol nodded. I quickly rummaged her first bag and found nothing important. Just a piece of clothes. I ped the other zipper on the side and found a pouch.

"I think that could help us." Sungeol said. I opened it and felt my face heated up as soon as I saw what it was. I quickly put it back.

Sungyeol looked at me, with the same expression, and then laughed awkwardly.

"That's her..."

"Shut up. It's just her undergarments. It's not a big deal." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

I grabbed her second bag. I only found some few things. Few things that might help me; pieces of gems (I think collecting stones is her hobby.), an old recorder, a camera, a box and the one which I needed the most, a diary.

I took the diary and then flipped its pages randomly.

September 22, 2011

She wrote these two years ago.

 

Dear Diary,

Another day had passed and like the usual, people still give me a sympathetic look. Telling me that I can get through this because they said they know me and what I feel. Well, they don't. They don't know me at all! The only person who knows the real me is you.

 

"What are you two doing?" Someone behind us suddenly spoke, making the two of us jump off like a student who's caught off copying from his classmate. I accidentally dropped the diary.

"YAH! You scared us!" Sungyeol yelled while holding his chest. Woohyun leaned on the door as he crossed his arms. His stare landed on the diary. I quickly grabbed it and hid it behind me.

"Seunghee hates it when someone touches her things."

"We're not touching her things." I answered stupidly. Woohyun gave me a don't-fck-up with me look.

"We're just looking for something that could ruin her image to my Mom. In that way, Mom will hate her and the marriage is off." A smile suddenly crept as I imagine those days. The day of my freedom.

"Still you shouldn't touch her things."

"Hey! Whose side are you?"

"I'm in no one's side." He sighed. "Just fix her things. She's on the way now." He then walked away.

"What's wrong with him?" Sungyeol said. "Oh well. Guess we should really fix this before she kicks off our as$."

 

 

-------

 

"She's drunk." Seunghee heard a manly voice as she gain her senses. She tried to open her eyes and found six guys (excluding L) staring at her.

"What the fck are you looking at?" She rubbed her eyes and took off the scarf around her neck. Taken aback by her cursing, Sunggyu asked her.

"Where have you been? We've been waiting for almost six hours."

But she didn't answer. She roamed her eyes around the room.

Where am I? She thought.

Infinite's room isn't as big as her dorm yet it was enough to fit seven people. Unlike her dorm, their dorm was surprisingly cleaner than hers and livelier.

She took a glance at the seven guys standing before her.

I must be at M's (short for Myungsoo) house.

"Are you drunk?" Dongwoo asked her.

"Isn't it obvious?" She heard a familiar voice chimed in.

"I'm not drunk." She answered.

L snorted.

"Saying that you're not drunk is like saying that I'm not handsome."

"You're not." she answered nonchalantly.

The members tried to hide their smiles as they heard Seunghee while L grew furious.  This is the first time someone told him, especially a girl, that he is NOT handsome.

"This guy..." Seunghee pointed at Sunggyu. "...is way better than you."

Sunggyu's face brightened.

"What?!" L shifted his look at the smiling Sunggyu and to the poker face Seunghee.

"I told you guys! She's drunk!"

"Okay. That's enough." Sunggyu interrupted with a smile still on his face. He then cupped his mouth with his hand and giggled. Myungsoo sighed in disbelief as he stared at his leader.

"What the hell, hyung." Hoya said.

Sunggyu coughed, composing himself.

"Sorry. Anyways, Seunghee, you'll be sharing room with L."

"There is no way I will share a room with her!" L yelled. Sunggyu gave him a ‘who-do-you-think-is-supposed-to-sleep with her’ look.

"But---"

He was about to argue when he saw the leader changed its look to you-are-her-freakin'-husband look.

"It's alright if he doesn't want to share a room with me." Seunghee said. Her gazed shifted to the top-floor window and stared blankly at it.

"But you can't just sleep with other members. L's your husband and also if Auntie find this we're all gonna be dead." Hoya, who's standing before her, suddenly spoke.

L's lips curved up.

"Now that the feeling is mutual, I think we should all go to bed now. We still have schedule for tomorrow. Just let her sleep here in couch."

"NO." The members answered in chorus.

 

 

L's POV,

This is really annoying. That girl is getting a special treatment not only from my Mom but also from my members.

I placed my hand over my eyes. In the end, I was the one who slept in the couch. How did it happen? Don't ask me. It just happened.

Sungyeol's brilliant idea popped out in my mind. It's so easy yet why do I feel that I'm gonna have a hard time achieving it? Should I just do the second one? No. No. That means spending more time with her.

But, I didn't see anything that could help me inside her bag.

After all, she's just an annoying girl who luckily married me. Tss. Now, how will I start the plan?

Suddenly, I remembered what was written in her diary.

The only person who knows the real me is you.

You?

Who is that 'you' she's talking about?

2ne1 Sunbaenim?

Bigbang Sunbaenim?

Her Granma?

I stared at my room's door.

I need to find that 'you'. He might be the one who could help me.