Unwanted Visitor

My Sweet Cupcake!

I woke up facing the bright sun outside the windows of my room. It’s been two weeks since my dad announced my marriage to Sehun. Thinking of it gives me a heavy feeling. I don’t want to be married to him. After what he had done these few days, it adds up my hatred towards him. He’s been spreading ridiculous rumors about me. He even asked some boys to molest me. Good thing Yoseob was there before they could even do something to me. My brother warned Sehun already yet he’s been doing it all over again until I had enough. I didn’t go to school for a week until now. I don’t feel like facing them after all they’ve done to me. Every night, I cry and cry until I sleep. Mom would even knock on my door asking me if I’m alright. I told her I’m okay even when I’m not. She knows there’s something wrong yet I always tell her that everything is fine. I’m strong and I need to show it to them.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to change. I walked out of my room and head downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents are out for business trips and they will be gone for two weeks or so and my brother is in school right now so I’m all alone in this house. It’s weird eating alone. I suddenly miss them.

I’m about to take another bite of my food when the doorbell rang. I got up and told the maids that I’ll get the door. I wonder who it is. When I opened the door, my eyes widened. He’s here.

“Hello, nerd.” Sehun said. “Playing hide and seek, huh?”

“What are you doing here?”

“Well, I’m here to take you out?” I looked at him confused. Take me out? Why would he do that?

“Look, if you’re here to make fun of me, I’m sorry but I’m not interested right now. You can leave.” I closed the door but Sehun pushed me inside before I could shut him out of my house. That jerk, I almost fell down the floor.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Get out of here!” I shouted. “I told you that I’m not in the mood to see—“

“We’re going to shop for our wedding.” He said. Since when did he care about the wedding?

“I’m not going.”

“You need to come with me.”

“And what if I don’t?”

“Didn’t your mother tell you anything about this?” I paused for a while. Mom didn’t mention anything about it though. I tried to recall those times when she knocked on my door but nothing seems to register about shopping. There’s one thing that I didn’t check though. I grab my phone out of my pocket and looked at my messages. Mom did send one message to me but I don’t know what’s inside it. I opened the message and read the content.

 

From: Mommy

To: Me

Message:

Hi honey! When you read this message, please be ready because Sehun will be there by 9 am. You both need to go shopping for your wedding. I know it should be us doing it but business calls and we need to show up. Enjoy your day with him J

 

P.S: I know you don’t like him but please, try to be nice to him. Okay?

Bye honey!

 

Seriously? Be nice to him? A big NO! I looked at the time and it says it’s already 9:30 in the morning. We’re late. I hate being late. Since I have no other choice left, I told Sehun to wait and I directly went to my room to change. I quickly got the first dress that caught my eyes and wore it. It’s a light blue lace dress that goes just above my knees. I put on some lipstick and let my natural curls bounce in my shoulders. I grab my purse and white doll shoes and immediately went out of my bedroom. As I walk down the stairs, I saw Sehun eyeing me with his lips parted. Smirking slightly, I went near him and snap him out of his little daydream.

“Are we going or not?” I said, arms crossed to my chest. He blinked a few times and composes himself. I chuckled lightly and followed him outside the house. I immediately went inside his car because I know he won’t dare to open it for me. He followed sitting on the driver’s seat and started the engine.

Wish me luck!

 

 

Short update for you!

Getting ready for our exams so I'll be busy for the moment.

Comment and subscribe :)