Hatred

My Sweet Cupcake!

Author’s POV:

 

Silence filled the entire room as Jaemin walked out of the door. Sehun was beyond furious and confused. Furious of the announcement and confused cause it seems like he met the Yong’s daughter before. He can’t remember when or where but he knows that he already saw her before. He snapped out of it when his father asked him about his reaction. He balled his fist but relaxed them afterwards and let out a sigh.

“I guess I also need a lot of air right now.” He sat up right away and walked out the dining room. He didn’t know where his feet drag him. He just let himself roam around the house with knowing where to go. He needs to be alone for a while to clear things up.

Marriage is something he wouldn’t want right now. Back when he was young, his father wants him to become successful like him. He was given an opportunity to study in one of the finest school in Korea. His grades were exemplary and his father was beyond happy for him. Until the time when he turned 15, he changed. His grades were low, he always go out with his friends and even disrespect his father, disobeying his orders. He became more rebellious for the following years. That’s the reason why he became one of the members of EXO-K. He became popular among girls and started bullying some guys and nerds. He didn’t know why but he likes the attention he gets.

He was too busy with his thoughts when he realized he’s on the garden. It was beautiful. The garden was filled with white carnations and pink roses, a small pond with two swans swimming on the water and a gazebo. He walked down and let the beauty sink in to his eyes, took a deep breath and cleared his mind. Not a minute later, he heard sobs. He looked everywhere and found a girl sitting on the grass and crying.

 

Your POV

 

I can’t believe what my father just said. Marriage? He’s already planning to set me up with someone I barely know-- wait, someone I hate the most, the one who has the guts to hurt me. I can’t possibly marry him. Never! He’s rude, arrogant, selfish, and most of all a jerk. If only I could get out of here. I know! I’ll pack up my bags tonight; get all the money I have from my cards to my piggy bank, sneak out of the house, book a ticket to Paris, London, UK, anywhere away from here and BAM! I’m free. I’ll find a job and live alone, change my identity and they will never find me. But what if I’ll miss them? Damn! Why is it that I love my family so much?

“Well, well, what do we have here?” I startled when someone was in the garden without any notice. I wiped my tears as I stood up and face whoever he is. I was surprised when I saw Sehun standing on the stairs of the garden.

“I don’t know why, but have we met before?” He said. So he still doesn’t recognize me.

“What is it to you then?”

“I don’t know, just curious and all. I’m scared that after the wedding, you might crawl on the bed and touch me anywhere you want.” He smirked. I am so not gonna like this guy like EVER!

“You ugly ert! I won’t even dare touch you. After throwing some eggs at me earlier at the school just because I kicked your legs. You stupid jerk!” I was beyond angry that I didn’t even realize that I slipped one tiny thing about what happened in the morning. His eyes widened on what he just heard.

Okay, this is serious. I closed my eyes waiting for him laugh like an idiot and say things like I’m ugly or what but nothing happened. Instead, he just stood there and looked at me.  What’s wrong with him?

“So, you’re the school nerd, huh?” he smirked. “I never thought you were a princess. Tell me, where did they find you? Did your real parents give you away or something? Cause it’s impossible for someone like you to be found in this kind of house wearing expensive clothes and jewelries.” And with that, I slapped him hard on his face. So he thought I’m also an outcast of this family. I was about to open my mouth to say something when someone interrupted me.

“Oh Sehun” I saw my brother on the stairs. I quickly went on his side and he held my hand. I can tell that he’s angry by the way he holds my hand so tight.

“Hyung, you’re here.” Sehun said. “That nerd said that she’s part of your family and was only using your money to—“

“She’s my sister, Sehun, flesh and blood.” My brother said. “You’re insulting her Sehun. Another insult against my sister, our friendship will be over.” Sehun just stand there and did nothing. I step aside losing my brother’s hand and walked in front of him. He looked at me confused. I looked back at my brother.

“Oppa, don’t stop him from what he’s doing. He can insult me whenever he wants.” Then I turned to Sehun. “After all, I’m the nerd. What am I to you anyway?” Then I walked out of the garden and went straight to my room. I broke down thinking of what will happen to me when I get married to Sehun. I know he don’t like me but he has no right to tell me that I was born to be an outcast.

I hate him.

 

And I'm back 

Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter :)