First Day!

My Sweet Cupcake!

*Your POV*

Bright lights from the windows blinded my eyes by the time I woke up. I sat up and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes as I try to embrace the new morning with a calm mind and atmosphere. I opened my eyes and looked at the digital clock on the side table. 6:00 AM. Right! It’s the first day of school. Come to think of it, I’ll be facing those rude, spoiled brats again. Sigh. No matter, I still need to go. Just 10 months, Jaemin. 10 more months and you’re out of hell.

I got out of bed and took a beeline towards the bathroom, took a quick shower and went to my walk-in closet to wear my school uniform. I made sure that my uniform is not crumpled before I go out and sat down on my make-up table. I put some powder and lipstick. I took out my fake glasses from the drawer and wear it. Perfect! I grab my bag from the side of the bed and walk out of my bedroom.

As I walk down the stairs, our maids start greeting me. I slightly bowed and made my way to the dining room where my mom and dad are already eating. Where’s my brother?

“Good morning!” I greet them in a cheerful tone.

 “Jaemin. Come, eat before it gets cold. Mom made breakfast today.” Dad said. I sat on my side of the table and saw Mom placing pancakes in front of me.

“Pancakes! Thanks Mom.”

“Anything for you, my dear.” Mom said.

Then I started eating the pancakes. Man, these are the best. I devoured every single pancake in my plate until it’s clean. I looked around the dining area but still no signs of my brother. Strange, actually I always got here first before he does. Where is he?

“Where’s Oppa?” I asked.

Dad was about to answer my question when the door opened. I saw Junhyung oppa, hair neatly combed and wearing his school uniform.

“Again, you’re late for breakfast.”

“Not really. I got here earlier than you. Do you know what time it is?”

I looked at my wrist watch. Holy Guacamole—

“WERE LATE!” I quickly took my bag and said goodbye to my parents. I dashed outside the house and settled myself inside the car with my brother following me. The driver quickly went in the car and drove us to Seoul High. Seoul High is a school where only rich kids can only have the opportunity to study. There are also some students where they took scholarship just to get in but they don’t get to stay inside the school for too long because of bullies. And speaking of bullies, EXO is one those. They’re the most popular and the richest boys in the school. No wonder why girls are always following them wherever they go. They are threat to me. I hope I won’t bump on them today.

 While we we’re near the school gates, I asked the driver to stop. He followed what I said and I quickly got off the car. I said goodbye to my brother and the car is moving on its way inside the school. You can do this Jaemin. I took a deep breath and walked inside the school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I step inside the school building, everyone was glaring at me like there’s no tomorrow. They also started whispering something bad about me. All I did was just to stare on the floor while walking towards my locker. I grab some of the books that I’m going to need on the first class. After I closed my locker, a group of guys bumped me, causing me to fall to the floor with the books I was holding earlier. I quickly grabs every single book on the floor, stood up and bowed in front of the boys.

“I’m sorry. I--”

I didn’t get to finish my sentence when I saw who I accidentally bumped. My eyes grew bigger when I realize I knew them.

“Yah! Are you blind?” The one with blonde hair said with a furious look.

Oh no!