Meet and Greet Plus Shocking News

My Sweet Cupcake!

As I got home, mom called from the kitchen asking for my help to prepare the food for tonight’s dinner. I quickly hand my bag to one of our maids and hurriedly made my way to mom. She prepared A LOT of food.

“Mom, since when did you cook for a banquet? That’s a lot of food.” I exclaimed. Mom is wearing her pink checkered apron standing in front of the stove cooking. She just laughs and tasted the food. She then turned to face me.

“Go make some of your special desserts. Visitors are coming over for dinner.” She said.

“Okay. But please do tell me who these visitors are. Do I know them? Have I met them before? How many are they? I mean, look at all these food.” I said but mom just ignored me. Okay. I think I’m just going to look forward to it. I took my apron and opened the fridge to look for ingredients. I’m planning on making black forest cake and red velvet cupcakes for dessert. I took everything that I needed and started making the desserts. Ever since I was young, I really love desserts. That’s why at the age of twelve, mom take me in for a cooking class. At first, I didn’t get things right. But I didn’t give up. It’s what I want and it’s my dream to have my own café. After two years, I finally made it. Dad decided to build a café in one of the hotels we owned and called it Grand Café Palace. He said that when I finish my studies, he will let me manage the café alone as long as I do what he wants. I happily accept the agreement. Until now, I never failed them but I feel guilty though. I never told them how everyone treats me in school. I want to show to them that I can take care of myself. I know they love me and I’m being selfish. But I want to prove to them that when that time comes, they will know that I can run the café without depending on them or to anyone.

I’m already done with the mixture. I put them on the oven and set the timer. It will be finished after an hour. I quickly went upstairs to my room and took a quick bath. As what mom said, visitors will be here for dinner so I need to look presentable. I wore a pink dress that flows until my mid thigh and my silver heels. I curled my hair and put some lip gloss on my lips. I looked at myself in the mirror. Feeling contented with my look, I walked down the stairs and saw my brother in the living room already dressed for tonight’s dinner. I went to him and hugged him. He told me that I looked beautiful and ruffled my hair. I hit him on his shoulder and went to the kitchen. As I pull out the cake and cupcakes from the oven, I heard the front door open and footsteps were heard. I guess they’re here. After a few minutes, I finished decorating the cakes. I put them in the fridge and proceed to the dining room.

As I walk inside, I saw a man on his sixties I think and a woman on his side talking to my mom. Dad noticed my presence and motions me to join them. I sat down beside my brother. This is weird. Dad rarely invites two persons in the house. He usually invites more people in the house and I think this is the first time I saw two people sitting in front of us. I snap out of my daze as my dad cleared his throat.

“Everyone, this is the Ohs, one of our alliances in our company. They will be part of our company in the near future.” My dad announced. Me and my brother bowed at them and introduced ourselves properly. We were about to sit down when the door opened. All eyes were in the intruder.

“Ah! He’s here. By the way, this is my son.” He motions for the guy standing in front of the door to join us. I was busy looking at my phone that I didn’t realize he’s in his seat in front of mine introducing himself to us. I looked at my brother. It looks like he saw a ghost or something. I froze on the spot on what he just said.

“Hello, my name is Oh Sehun.”

Why is he here? I slowly turned my head to his direction. He looks handsome on his white v-neck shirt, black leather jacket and black ripped jeans. His hair neatly combed on the side and a silver earring on his left ear. My brother introduced himself again. Oh no! He mustn’t know. What do I do? What do I do? I stood up, still comprehending if I will introduce myself to him or not, hands holding the hem of my dress and still looking down. My brother held my hand silently telling me that it’s alright. I took a deep breath and look at Sehun.

“Hi, I’m Yong Jaemin.” I said with a smile plastered on my face. As I sat down, mom called the maids and dinner is served to us. My parents and Sehun’s parents started talking about the company and other business stuff. I look at Sehun. He’s been staring at me since earlier after my self-introduction. I think he was about to say something to me when my father called our attention.

“I gathered all of you here tonight because I want to tell you something very important. You see, Mr. Oh and I are great friends ever since college. I owe him a lot from the beginning and I want to pay him back for the things he had done for me. As I said earlier, his company will be merging with ours.” He said and looked at me for a while. “I thought about my decision for a long time. And there’s only one way for our companies to be merged.” He took a deep breath and continued his speech. “Sehun should get married to my only daughter, Jaemin.” My jaws dropped on what I just heard. My brother on the other side choked on his drink.

“What?! But dad I—“

“Dear, your dad already had his mind set.” Mom said in a sad tone. This is so unfair. I felt my tears slowly filling up my eyes. I stood up and excuse myself. I walked out of the dining room and let my feet drag me anywhere just to be away from them for a while.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!

Just wanna tell everyone that I'll be gone for a while. 

We will be having our domestic tour next week. If you're wondering why I am having a tour it's because I'm studying tourism management and it so happens that it is part of the activities in our program so, yeah. :)

Please wait for my next update!

Love ya~~~

 

P.S: Leave some comments if you want to ask something or if you like my story :) thanks !!