Thank You

The Guy in Her Shoes

 

 
 
"Noona~ can you get me some banana milk while you're at the grocerie store?" I asked nicely.
 
"Ne, Minnie, but when I get back I'm expecting you to be in your nicest clothes and ready to leave so we can go welcome Miyeong at the airport, arraso?"
 
"Yes, Noona," I replied.
 
"Good Minnie," she said poking my nose, "I'll be back."
 
"Wait! Ha Rin!" I said grabbing hold of her wrist.
 
"Yeah?"
 
I pulled her into a hug. "I love you, noona. Thank you...for everything." I mumbled into her ear.
 
"Aigoo..Minnie you're so cute. It's no problem-"
 
"No, I mean for literaly everything," I said interrupting.
 
Our parents had died in a car accident when we were 12 and me and Ha Rin have had to work in place to place while staying with our abusive aunt for a couple of years. She died later on and we've been on our own ever since. That is until Ha Rin had finally saved enough money and found a nice apartment to live in.
 
"Noona... you're truly my everything and.. I've never really put it into much considiration all the effort you've done to let us lead better and normal lives. Im sorry. And thank you."
 
"Minnie....." she said remembering. I felt a pool of tears start to form on my chest.
 
"Aishh...pabo!" she said backing away and slightly hitting me where she had leaned.
 
"Don't make me cry, I just had my make-up done," she said giggling while pressing underneath her eyes so the eyeliner wouldn't run.
 
"Hurry up, she'll be at the airport any minute and you're just making us late! I still need to go to the store to buy groceries so hurry!" she said.
 
I went upstairs and heard the front door shut.
'Okie now to look for an outfit...'
 
 
Yeah so this chapter is yet again short... Its warming it up for the next which I will make sure it's long enough for your taste xD