Chapter 1

The Guy in Her Shoes

 

Hello!^^ First Chapter down below! I'll try to put up the Characters profile ASAP, but due to demand even though i startedarrow-10x10.png yesterday, well... TA-DA!!!! XD Please enjoy!~
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeminnie!!!!" aarrow-10x10.png voice chirped from the kitchen.
 
"Ne?!" I yelled.
 
"Food's ready! I made your favorite!" said Ha Rin in a sing song tone.
 
"I'm coming!!!" I said.
 
I was still looking through some old pictures of Moon Miyeong, my grade schoolarrow-10x10.png crush and my twin sister's friend, from her pictures of her in the States. She would finally be back from her studies and attend school here. Yes, call me a stalker but...i just can't help it. I also have pretty valid reasons, if I do say so myself.
 
"Taemin-ah!" Ha Rin slammed open my door and I immediatly locked my phone.
 
"What were you looking at?" she said as she sat down on my bed.
 
"N-Nothing" I stuttered.
 
She looked at me suspiciously and without warning took my phone. I didnt even have time to react as she skillfully unlocked it having throughly memorized the complicated pattern.
 
".....hah! Taeminnie you're such a stalker!" she said laughing.
 
"YA!! GIVE ME THAT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING INVADING YOUR BROTHERS PRIVATE LIFE!"
 
I lunged at her trying to retrieve my phonearrow-10x10.png, but she easly reflected my attack and held my arm behind my back while she kept looking through my privacy.
Damn her and her skilled Tae Kwon Do.
 
"I just don't want you to grow up to be one of those creepy pedobears just stalking around," she said and giggled lightlyarrow-10x10.png.
 
"Hmph."
I usedarrow-10x10.png my aegyo against her and replied, "So what if I do stalk her?"
 
"Minnie you're obviously forgetting I'm you're twin, I can play this game too soo," she started to pout and said," if you dun talk to her you'll be aarrow-10x10.png forever aloner with a bunch of cats."
 
"But I dun wanna make a fool of myself in front of her," I said while widining my puppy eyes.
 
"Fine then I'll guess this guy Daehyun might win then," she said while puffing her cheeks.
 
If anyone were to walk in the room they would think were being complete adorable idiots by the way our faces were frozen and just staring at each other. We kept this up until I finally cracked and took the phonearrow-10x10.png from her.
 
"Who's Daehyun?! And what is he doing with her?!"
 
 I scrolled through the pictures until i found one with her and a guy at what seemed like a formal party. The guy looked around his early 20s and had nice features with his dirty brown hair neatly combed into place. Aside from the caption that read "Amazing nightarrow-10x10.png with jung daehyun ;D" and in the picture him holding her by the waist, I would have thought they were normal friends.
 
"So.. Minnie... You changing your mind yet?" she asked as she winked.
 
"I hate you so much for being right," I said as I went downstairs.
 
"Hey! You cant blame me for trying!"
 
 
 
 
Well...it's short, but i'll make the chapters longer throughoutarrow-10x10.png the story xD
I ALSO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING XD
please stick with the story though..
IT'LL BE BETTER I PROMISE.