Girls Night Out

The Guy in Her Shoes
Chapter 6: Girl's Night Out
 
I noticed that her short chocolate mousse hair had been exchanged for long brown red locks in a ponytail. Her blunt bangs had turned to fringes, but they remained out of her face and were braided to the side.
She was wearing a red and black plaid dress shirt, a black shirt underneath it, some black skinnies and black converse on.
'She hasnt changed much' I thought smiling. She let go of my arms and eye-smiled.
 
"So how's everything been, unni?"
 
'She calls Ha Rin unni and I haven't noticed? Wow.'
 
"Well everything's been fine here. Taeminnie's very happy about meeting you. How about you and your brother?"
 
"Oh! We've been doing great! My career is sky-rocking and Jongup's been helping out so much."
 
"Ha Rinnie~" said the man that had been next to her. I looked over Miyeong's shoulder.
'Speak of the devil. Jongup.'
I saw him come forward to me all too quickly and knocked me down to the floor.
"I missed you so much~" he said trying to plant a kiss on me.
 
"Ahaha.. I missed you guys too~" I said nervously yet in the best voice I could. I slightly pushed Jongup off and stood up.
 
"Well, Miyeong remember Key?" I said pulling my friend over to my side.
 
"Key?" she asked.
 
"Hey..Yeah.. We used to be friends remember? With Kai and Taemin?" he said. I looked over at her and saw her furrow her brows. She looked over at Jongup confused.
 
He looked around at us and chuckled nervously.
"Eheh...I-I'll explain later.. Its nothing..just.. umm...Hey! Did you tell them the surprise yet?"
 
I looked over at Miyeong and saw her eyes light up.
 
"Yeah! I forgot! Guess who got the lead role in an upcoming movie?"
 
"Really?! Omo! Miyeong! That's amazing!" I said smiling and looked over at Key for support.
 
Jongup cleared his voice a bit before speaking, "And not only that, but she's also been elected to be a spokesmodel for Etude House."
 
"You're becoming even more famous by the second!" Key said.
 
Miyeong shook her head.
"Nope, I'm just becoming more fortunate. But that doesn't mean I won't stop working as hard! Oh! I'd also like you to meet some of my friends from the States that will also be studying here with me."
 
"This ought to be interesting," Key whispered with a smirk.
 
"Yah!~ Zelo! C'mere!" she said, waving her hand.
 
A tall blonde-blue haired boy walked over to Miyeong's side and took off his headphones.
 
"Sup?"
 
"This is my friend Ha Rin, the one who I've talked to you about," she said motioning to me.
 
I looked straight up at the boy, who looked to be around Miyeong's age.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," he said as he bowed slightly.
 
"Annyeong," I repeated back.
 
"Miyeong's told me about you," he said smiling.
 
"Really?"
 
"Yup. I also heard about some Taemin guy.. Hopefully he doesn't try to steal my little Miyeonggie~" He smirked a bit and side hugged her. She chuckled slightly as she looked down. I noticed a slight rosy color form on her cheeks.
 
"Wait..wha-"
 
"Oh! And this is um.. Key. A friend I seemed to have forgotten I guess," she said slowly looking over at Jongup for confirmation.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," he said repeating the whole process again.
 
"Annyeong. So you lived in the States, right? I used to live there for some time too," said Key.
 
"Cool. I lived in L.A before coming here."
 
"That's nice. I hopped around." Key said shrugging his shoulders. "Never really stayed in one place long enough."
 
"That seems nice," the boy said interestingly.
 
"Huh."
Key studied the boy a bit before crossing his arms.
 
"Huh," Zelo repeated, raising his eyebrows slightly.
 
 
I could see the interest, yet the slight awkwardness and looked over at Miyeong who noticed the atmosphere.
 
"He majors in rapping. I-I also want to introduce-"
 
All of the sudden, as if on cue, a man in his early 20s came walking over next to Jongup. He seemed to be arguing over the phone, yet he talked in a calm voice.
 
"Well I don't care if you can or can't, I want the dress delivered by the end of this month, arraso? Yeah, I do realize it's in a week that's why I'm telling you. Alright then."
He hung up and whispered something over to Jongup.
 
"..Jung Daehyun. My manager and one of my closest friends."
 
'Jung Daehyun....'
I looked over at him and suddenly recognized him as the man from the picture.
'I guess that makes sense.'
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," he said simply and smiled.
 
"Miyeong, the director called a couple of minutes ago and wanted to remind you of the conference with the staff and actors tommorow, okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
"Also your dress for the movie promotion photo-shoot will be in soon. I'll be getting the luggage ready and meet you all in the house." He turned to look over at Key and me with a smile. "It was nice meeting you both," he said bowing.
 
'He knows where the apartment is? Yah! And he didn't even properly introduce himself!'
 
I looked over at Key. He raised his eyebrows and mouthed 'Dayummm'. I shook my head and smiled.
 
"Now where's YunHee..." Miyeong said looking around.
 
"She's still in the bathroom I guess." Zelo stopped for a second then laughed.
"Or she's probably still chasing that guy again."
 
We suddenly heard loud clicking sounds coming from the corner of the hall.
 
"Nope. I'm here!~ And I went over to the vending machine to get some snacks."
 
I turned my head to see a girl with a black pencil skirt and a white loose graphic t-shirt. She had matching gold hoops and her hair was in a neat bun with her bangs flat down framing her face. Even with her tall gold stiletto heels you could tell she was shorter than Miyeong.
 
She pushed and stood in between Zelo and Miyeong and started passing out the snacks.
 
"Gummy worms for Zelo. Pocky and strawberry flavored soda for Miyeonggie~. And some chips for our hosts!^^"
She gave me a bag of BBQ flavored chips and a bag of plain flavored chips to Key.
"Oh! And I almost forgot!"
She opened up her purse and pulled out two small silver wrapped candies and handed one to Key and me.
"They're a homemade recipe. I hope you both enjoy them!"
 
I took the small candy and bowed slightly.
 
Miyeong ripped open the small box of strawberry Pocky and continued.
"As I was saying, this is my best friend and assistant, Yoo YunHee. She'll go to school with us and she majors in portraits of still life."
 
"But-" I started.
 
"Annyeong!" chirped the girl.
 
"She's your best friend?" Key said as if reading my mind.
 
"Yeah. Got a problem with it?" she said dramatically changing her preppy tone to a rather harsh voice.
 
'Whoa we got a sassy one up in here.'
 
"Well no." I chuckled nervously and scratched my head.
"What he meant to say was that well... Miyeong is more... shy and quiet and.."
 
I saw that she was already staring at me with a "What you tryna say?" face and that this wasn't going well.
 
"...you seem more sophisticated." I said simply.
 
"Yah!~ I can be sophisticated too!" said Miyeong in a slightly irritated tone.
 
I laughed at this reaction and leaned in to poke her cheek.
 
"Yeonggie-ah~ You know what I mean. Your too cute for this kinda stuff that's why."
 
"Yah! Yunhee! Did it really take that long to get these? We thought you were in the bathroom." Zelo said opening the bag of gummy worms.
 
"Well actually I was. I took a nice dump before getting these, but don't worry I washed my hands," she said chuckling.
 
'So much for sophistication.'
 
"So when do we get to meet your brother?" Miyeong said turning towards me.
 
"Well um.. Taemin's actually gone for the week. We both volunteered at an orphanage so one week he'll stay at the house and then one week me and so on."
 
"Oh... Okay. Will there be enough room for everyone to sleep?"
 
"There's two beds in my room and two beds in Taemin's room. He keeps two mattresses underneath both beds. We also have an extra room and the couch can turn into a bed so I don't think it'll be a problem."
 
"Okay so... Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup will sleep in Taemin's room and Ha Rin, YunHee and I will sleep in her room. When Taemin comes back we'll just set the mattress out of Ha Rin's room and put it back in his room."
 
"Seems like a set plan." I opened up the wrapper and popped the candy in my mouth.
 
'It's actually pretty good. Sweet. Chocolatey. And...'
 
I bit down on the small candy and swallowed.
 
'....what was that? It was...crunchy.'
 
I widened my eyes in shock.
 
"Yunhee! What did that candy have?!"
 
I could already  feel my throat start to itch. Key looked at me in confusion for a few seconds before realizing what was going on and started to search my purse.
 
"It had chocolate, caramel, umm.. it was covered in Nutella..and had some almond chunks in the middle. Why? What happened?"
 
I could start to feel my throat swell up as I started to gasp for air.
 
I saw Key take out the Epi-pen and set it correctly.
"She's allergic to nuts," he said before stabbing the needle in my arm.
 
_~*~_
 
"I'm so so sorry Ha Rin~ ㅠㅡㅠ" Yunhee pleaded for the 100th time this day.
 
We were at the house and I was helping them move in. Yunhee was already done so now we were helping Miyeong move her clothes into two of the wardrobes.
 

"Its okay. Really. You didn't know I was allergic and I forgot to ask," I replied while hanging a blouse.

 
"But I still feel so bad.." She put down the hangers and put a hand to her chin.
"Maybe I could do something for you?"
 
"Hm... Get me some banana milk from the fridge and I'll forgive you," I said smiling.
 
"Banana milk! Got it!" she excused herself and hurried out of the room.
 
Miyeong giggled.
"Thanks for helping me move my things, unni."
 
"No problem Yeonggie. So...your friend..she seems pretty intresting," I said slightly chuckling.
 
"Yeah.. I know.. She was actually the second person I became friends with after moving to the States. She was very nice, yet harsh. So as you can imagine, I wasn't as close to her. But then.. I dunno.. I guess we just complimented each other well, you know? Me being quiet and shy and her being loud and expressive. She's actually very sensitive and caring once you get to know her. She was one of the few people that were actually there for me when I mostly needed it."
 
"Oh.. I see," I said thinking back to when she was younger.
'She's probably referring to when she was in America.'
 
"She seems pretty nice too, even if she is openly expressive," I said smiling.
 
"Yeah.." she smiled back and continued taking the clothes out of her suitcase.
 
"By the way Miyeonggie, who was the first?"
 
"First friend there? Zelo," she sat down and seemed to remember something.
 
"Are you guys..?" I said joining my two palms together.
 
"Oh no no no!" she said waving her hands.
"We're just really close friends. He's been very supportive and he's always had my back so yeah.." she said laughing.
 
'Oh my friggers, thank goodness' I thought to myself.
 
We heard the door open and saw Yunhee coming in through with two small jugs of banana milk. "Bam! Here you are Ha Rin!" she said handing one to me.
"And I got one for you too Miyeong! I hope you didn't mind if I got one for her."
 
"Oh! Not at all!" I said smiling.
 
"Thanks unnie," said Miyeong while taking the small jug. She suddenly got a little pale in the face and leaned on the wall while she shut her eyes.
 
"Yeonggie-ah~ are you okay?" I said standing up.
 
"Yeah I'm fine. Just got a little dizzy all of the sudden."
 
Yunhee went over to her and helped her sit on the bed.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
 
"Yeah.. I'm okay."
She opened the lid of the jug and sipped a bit before standing up again and going over to her suitcase.
 
I looked over at Yunhee who was just as confused as I was.
 
"Miyeonggie~" I said, trying to change the topic.
"Since when do you wear so many dresses?"
 
"Since I became a model," she said laughing.
"I still don't like wearing them, but I do think that they're pretty."
 
"I see.."
 
A few more dresses and sweaters later, we all flopped onto the beds and sighed.
After a few moments of silence, Miyeong piped up.
 
"What should we do now?"
 
"Well.. I could show you guys around and maybe go to the mall?" I suggested.
 
"But the guys went out and took the car," Miyeong pointed out.
 
"Oh yeah.." Yunhee and I said at the same time realizing that Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun had all gone with Key to have a guys night out.
 
All of the sudden Yunhee stood up putting her hands on her hips.
"You know what? Screw all that. We could leave that for tommorow  or some other day, rent a car and have our own girls night out! We should be celebrating!"
 
"For what?" Miyeong said, obviously confused.
 
"You getting the lead role and the spokesmodel promotion thing!" Yunhee said opening her arms out.
 
"Oh yeah...wait...WE ARE NOT GOING TO A STRIPPER CLUB, YUNHEE."
 
"Come on~ Please?" she pouted her lips and widened her gaze.
 
"No unnie. Remember what happened last time?!" Miyeong said in a worried tone.
 
"Well at least you weren't inside." Yunhee said calmly.
 
"Should I be asking what happened?" I said popping in.
 
"She got into a fight with some chick after a guy started chasing after YunHee unnie.. Apparently the guy was a stripper that was engaged to the chick," she said shaking her head.
 
"Fine.. A regular club? With soju, karaoke and hot guys and stuff?"
 
Miyeong furrowed her eyebrows and sat up.
"I'm still not allowed to drink unnie."
 
"Who said you would? You'll be the one carrying me and Ha Rin back here!" Yunhee chuckled.
 
"Yah~ But isn't the celebration supposed to be for me?" she said crossing her arms.
 
"I'll get you a new penny board and I'll convince Daehyun to make arrangements to go to the Hello Kitty Café tommorow before the conference."
 
"Unnie~" Miyeong said in a sing song voice while smiling.
 
Yunhee thought for a while and raised her eyebrows.
"Umm... I'll also get you a pack of japanese strawberry flavored soda and that freaking plushie that you've been bothering me about?"
 
"Well what are we sitting around here for? Let's get ready!" Miyeong said changing her tone.
 
We all went to our closets and started looking for an outfit.
 
"Yah! Yeonggie can I borrow one of your necklaces?" Yunhee asked while looking at the dresses she had in the wardrobe.
 
"Sure, but just put it where it was when we come back, arraso?" Miyeong said without taking her eyes off the clothes she was looking through.
 
"Yeah, yeah."
She opened one of Miyeongs smaller drawers and searched around a bit and pulled out a simple gold necklace with three silver pointed studs in the middle.
 
As soon as I was done picking out an outfit that was actually color coordinated to my sister's taste, I headed to the big bathroom that was conveniently inside the room.
 
I flipped the switches on but as soon as they , the light faded away. I tried a couple more times and felt the girls behind me.
"Damn it.. the lights won't work."
 
"Well we all are girls here soo.." said Yunhee as if it wasn't such a big deal.
 
"Well that is true," Miyeong said.
 
I thought about what Yunhee and Miyeong meant and after a few seconds, it hit me.
'Aniya! No no no no! >< I'm not a ert! ;_; Dirty thought away! You're not welcome here!'
 
"But then again unnie, not everyone is as shameless as you can be," Miyeong stated.
 
"Fine..I'll go to the bathroom downstairs and change," she said leaving.
 
"Is there another bathroom I could use?" Miyeong asked.
 
"Huh?...Oh! Yeah there's one in Taemin's room. It's right down the hall on the left. The bathroom's right across his bed."
 
"Okay thanks," she said.
 
As soon as I saw her leave the room, I sighed in relief and folded the clothes back into the drawer. Then I hurried over to my purse and looked for my phone. I dialed Key and waited for him to pick up.
 
 
"Yeah! Wait hold up... Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Key!"
 
"Tae? What's up?"
 
"I'm flipping out! The girls want to have a night out, but I don't know what to do!"
 
"Okay wait.."
 
I heard some shuffling before he talked to me again.
 
"Sorry, the guys were next to me. Okay so listen. Take a deep breath and try to remember what we went over okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
"You already have the corset on so that's set. We already went over how to apply the make-up. First of all before you do anything, remove the make up you have on now. Since this is going to be for a night out, apply the foundation and powder. Then do some smoky eye action, cat eye-liner and put on your fake lashes and mascara. Also don't forget to curl them! Finish off with some red lipstick. For an outfit, try a small black dress and some red heels for a pop of color! Your legs though...put some black tights on. For your hair... Curl the wig and straighten the bangs."
 
"Hyung, I'm going to look like a hooker. ㅎㅎ"
 
"No you won't so just trust me, kay?"
 
"Kay.."
 
"Oh and Minnie! By the way, I kinda told Jongup a lie so he wouldn't suspect anything."
 
"Alright, but what did you say?"
 
"Well.."
 
 
*flashback*
Key's P.O.V
 
"Hey! We should go to the bowling alley!"
 
"Whatever your little heart desires Zelo," I said chuckling at the tall yet childish boy.
 
Daehyun and him started walking a bit faster towards the place.
 
"Jongup, could I talk to you for a sec?" I said holding him back before he could join them.
 
"Um..sure. I'm all ears," he said brightly.
 
"Well I have to be honest with you.. Ha Rin got into a minor accident and got a small concussion and she still can't remember some things clearly. She knows about her situation so if she asks about something just help her out okay?"
 
"Yeah... Of course." he said nodding.
 
"Thanks man."
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
 
"....I'm not sure wether to thank you or air slap you. But I'll thank you for now."
 
"You're welcome. Now, I need to get back and beat Daehyun, so do you think you'll be okay?"
 
"Yeah.. Thanks Key. Bye."
 
I hung up and went over to the closet to get what I needed.
 
After an hour and a half of series of slight finger burns, eye liner mistakes and getting the gah-damn false lashes to stick in the correct place, I was done.
 
I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded slightly before getting a black purse and stuffing my phone, wallet, lipstick, lash curler, mascara and eye-liner in it.
 
"I hope I didn't keep them waiting," I said as I walked out of the room. I went downstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.
 
"Yunhee?"
 
"Yeah?! Come in!" said a voice.
 
I opened the door slightly and saw that Miyeong was in there.
 
She was wearing a white one shoulder blouse and a red skirt with matching heels. Her hair was in a bun with her fringes straight down. Her makeup was done simply with red lipstick and false lashes and eyeliner.
 
"Done!" she said pulling back Yunhee's straightened out hair.
 
She on the other hand, was wearing a no strap, tight sparkly blue dress and black heels. She had on gold bangles and a simple yet well put necklace. Her makeup was the basic added with a glossy pale peach on her lips.
 
She looked over at me and saw that I was set.
"Oh! Unnie! You're all done!" she said looking at me.
 
"She is?" Yunhee said turning around.
 
"Yup. What about you guys?"
 
"Oh I'm done, Yunhee just needed some help zipping up her dress."
 
"Yup! Stupid thing was getting tangled with my hair. Now let's go! The car's outside waiting for us!"
 
 
-•-
 
 
"Sorry you're not on the list," said the big buff bodyguard that was outside the door.
 
"What list? You don't even have a clipboard." Yunhee snapped back.
 
As if he had lost something, he looked wildly around and in his hands to look for a speck. With no success he looked back at us.
"Doesn't matter. You can't go in."
 
"Why?" I asked this time.
 
"Because... I said so."
 
"Look.. Do you know who she is?"
Yunhee said pulling Miyeong next to her.
"H-hi," Miyeong said shyly.
"She's Moon Miyeong. A freaking celebrity and has enough power to get you out of a job for the rest of your freaking life."
 
"Moon Miyeong, huh?" he said while pulling his phone out of his back pocket.
He typed something up and then remained silent while looking through. He then looked back at Miyeong and then at his phone and then again.
 
"Omo..I'm sorry! Please come in," he said opening the door.
 
"Damn straight we will!" Yunhee said looking up at the man.
 
"I assure you won't tell my boss?" he told Miyeong.
 
"Um well-" Miyeong started out.
 
"Maybe... If she's in a good mood she'll let you get smacked by her," Yunhee interrupted.
She walked past him and flipped her hair. Miyeong and I just looked at each other and walked behind her.
 
It smelled like alcohol mixed with perfume everywhere.
Music blared everywhere from the massive speakers while some people were dancing and some others at the mini bar.
We went over to the mini bar and sat down.
"Yah! Two shots! And a soda for the young one. Make it snappy!" yelled Yunhee.
For a small girl she sure did have a strong voice.
The bartender came over to us with what Yunhee had demanded.
"To Miyeong!" She raised her glass and we did the same, smiling.
We drank up and set the shot glasses down.
 
"Miyeong," Yunhee said suddenly. "I need to go to the bathroom."
 
"Okay...go then," she said shooing her.
 
"Can you come with me?" she asked pouting.
 
Miyeong stared at Yunhee for a few seconds before answering.
"Fine. Ha Rin can yo-"
 
"Don't worry I'll stay and save the seats," I said nodding.
 
"Okay. We'll be right back."
They took there purses and left.
 
I looked around.
'Hm..the place seems pretty hectic.'
 
"Courtesy of the gentlemen." I turned to the table and saw that the bartender set a tall shot glass in front of me.
 
I looked on both sides to see if there was anyone next to where I sat. On the far right of me I saw a man around his late 20s make eye contact and winked. I smiled forcefully then looked back at the drink and noticed that there was a note on it.
'Hope you enjoy, y ;) '
I shivered and took the note off, crumbling it to the floor. I took the drink from the table and sipped a bit to taste. Tequila. I took a swing at it and then set it down. As I did, I felt something go loose on my chest. I looked down and gasped.
 
"My s!"
 
I quickly grabbed hold of the cleavage bra and pulled both ends towards each other. The dress made it harder to snap it back in place, but after a few tries I was able to.
'Okay.. Tuck the plastic filling in place... Done.'
I straightened out my dress and fixed my bangs. I looked around and saw the same man staring at me.
 
"Yah. What are you looking at?" I said in my normal tone.
 
I saw the man's eyes widen as he got off his chair and backed away. I laughed a little and finished the glass before Miyeong came back.
 
Her eyes were wide and had a look of fear and disgust mixed on her face.
"Oh my freaking glob I've been scarred for life."
 
"What happened Yeonggie?"
She just kept shaking her head and a few seconds later, Yunhee appeared.
 
"What happened to Miyeong?" I asked raising a brow.
 
"She went inside to fix her hair, but when she did there were two people making out on where the sinks were."
 
I widened my eyes and looked back at Miyeong who kept shaking her head and tightened her eyes. I looked over at Yunhee.
"What about you?"
 
Yunhee shrugged her shoulders.
"I didn't care, I went inside and did my biz. I even had to push out the girl to get the paper towel," she said lightly chuckling.
 
"I just need a strawberry soda .-." Miyeong finally said.
 
Yunhee and I laughed at this and ordered another set of shots.
 
-a few shots and strawberry flavored sodas later-
 
"Yuuuuup~ So then I said 'That my dear friend is what happens when you mess up my hair." Yunhee laughed at her own comment while me and Miyeong just sat in disbelief at what she would be capable of if someone DID mess up her hair.
 
Yunhee closed one eye and looked through her shot glass as if it were a telescope.
"I think were tipsy enough. Come on let's go dance with some hot guys!"
 
All of the sudden 4Minute's Volume Up started playing.
"Ay!~ This is for all them y ladies up in here!"
 
"Yup! That's us!" Yunhee yelled. She took a bottle of whiskey with her and stumbled to the dance floor.
Miyeong giggled and followed and so did I, just as I finished the last drink.
 
People were moving everywhere, the music was pounding in my ears and the last drink still made my throat burn. As a natural instinct I danced along to the beat. I couldn't help but add that little bit of femininity as I did. Key and dressing up like your sister sure does a lot to you. I looked over to the left where Yunhee was and saw that she was already dancing with three guys and jumping along to the beat. She spotted me and laughed while giving me a thumbs up. I looked over to the right and saw Miyeong, who was also laughing. She looked up at me and smiled, in which I also smiled. Suddenly a guy started to get closer to Miyeong facing her face to face. Her expression had changed to a nervous one as he got even closer and slightly caressed her cheek.
 
I slightly burped and walked towards them.
"Yah!~ Get away from her!"
 
He couldn't hear me.
'Huh. Okay then.'
I moved behind him and gently placed my hands on his shoulders. He turned around and smiled.
 
"Hello, Ha Rin."
He pulled me over and grabbed me by the waist.
 
'This guy knows who my sister is?'
 
Miyeong looked over at me confused while I took the guy farther away from her.
 
"Himchan, remember? Was that your friend over there? She's a hell of a looker. Almost as good looking as me."
He laughed gently.
'Who is this guy?'
Ha Rin never kept secrets from me. She would always tell me who she hung out with and who she knew, but Himchan didn't ring a bell. Maybe he was some stalker.
 
He lowered his hands some more until he reached a fist to face point.
 
'Okay that's enough.'
 
I smiled and as soon as I felt him relax I stood straight and headbutted him. He fell straight to the floor.
 
"That's what you get you nasty good looking . I already have a boyfriend."
 
'Okaayy that sounded weirder than I thought.'
 
I'm guessing Yunhee saw everything because she came up to me all of the sudden and kicked him hard in the middle, yet he didn't react.
 
'Oh I killed him.'
I looked over at Yunhee who was just as wide eyed as I was, but also with her jaw dropped.
Miyeong went over and knelt down beside him and took his pulse.
 
She looked up at us.
"He's still breathing, he's just unconcious."
I sighed in relief.
"Even though it is pretty crowded I'm pretty sure someone saw and is already telling security soo.. " she said trailing off.
I looked at Yunhee, Yunhee looked at me and we both looked at Miyeong. She nodded and we started pushing past people. We got out of the club with a bottle of whiskey in hand and started running.
After that everything out.
 
 
-•-
 
 
Miyeong's P.O.V
 
 
"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!~ I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY!~"
Yunhee held on to HaRin and joined in.
"I THINK ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY!~ SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY AWAY!~"
 
"Guys we should really get home.." I said getting a little worried.
 
"Miyeong! Loosen up!" Yunhee said laughing and throwing her arms around me.
 
"Well that's exactly what I tried to do and look how we ended up," I said with a serious face.
 
"Yeonggie!~ You're too cute!~ Wait!" She pointed to a white cat passing by.
"A wild Meowth appeared! Pikachu!" she held on to me and pushed me towards the cat. "Use Lightning Push!"
 
"You silly!" HaRin stumbled towards us and laughed.
"It's Lightning Attack!"
 
After the laughing turned into a few giggles, they both looked at each other and smiled.
 
"Pokémon!" They said, both breaking out at the same time.
"It's you and me~ I know it's my destiny! Pokémon! OHHHH!~ You're my best friend in a world we must defend! POKÉMON! A HEART SO TRUUUEEE~ OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH!~ YOU TEACH ME AND I'LL TEACH YOU!~ POKÉMON~ GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!~ POKÉMON!" They both ended by spreading their arms out, hugging each other and crying.
 
'Why am I even bothering to stop them?' I thought chuckling, 'But we do need to get home.'
 
I suddenly saw a taxi coming our way and flagged it down.
 
I pushed them in as soon as they passed out and got in as well. The taxi asked for the directions and I gave them.
 
Suddenly Yunhee woke up and looked around.
"Yah! Miyeonggie! Did we die?!" she screamed.
 
I giggled a bit and shook my head.
"No we're in a taxi."
 
"Oh okay. Phew! I thought we were eaten by a little monster or something!" she said waving her arms and passed out again.
 
-•-
 
We soon came to a stop as the driver pulled up to our apartment.
 
The driver looked back.
"You're Moon Miyeong right?"
 
"Yeah..you know who I am?" I asked a little surprised.
 
"Yeah! My daughter is a huge fan. D-Do you think I could get an autograph for her?" He asked handing me a Sharpie and a piece of paper.
 
"Sure! What's her name?" I asked taking the objects.
 
"Minah.."
 
I finished and handed him the fee and the other objects back to him.
"Here you go^^"
 
"Gomawo! Have a good night miss!"
 
I opened the door and pushed the two sleeping figures out, who landed with a thud. Yunhee woke up drowsily as the taxi man drove away.
 
"Yah~ where are we?" she asked.
 
I picked up Ha Rin by the waist and put one of her arms around the back of my neck for support.
"We're home. Come on let's go inside," I told Yunhee.
 
We barely made it to the elevator just in time before it closed and squeezed in with a couple.
 
"Yeonggie-ah~ Why is there a strange man looking at me?" Yunhee asked, poking the man.
 
The man furrowed his brows and shooed her hand away from him.
 
I chuckled a little nervously until we had arrived to our floor. I managed to literally kick Yunhee out and direct her towards the apartment.
 
"Come on Yunhee we're almost there." I said struggling to carry Ha Rin.
 
I took out the keys from my purse, that was conveniently hanging from my shoulder and looked for the right one to open the door with. As soon as I put the key in, Daehyun opened the door and Yunhee fell to the side. He looked up at me and I sighed.
 
"Yunhee wanted to go to a club. You owe me an arrangement at the Hello Kitty Café before the meeting."
 
He smiled and nodded. We both knew and weren't surprised at the fact that Yunhee was a complete party girl and was a disaster afterwards, so we had adjusted and gotten used to it.
He picked her up from the floor and hoisted her up in his arms. We walked into the living room and up the dark stairs. I felt Ha Rin stir and felt her raise her head from my shoulder.
 
"Miyeonggie~ Have I ever told you how much I wuv you?" she asked groggily.
 
"Aniya," I said smiling.
 
"Well I love you thiiiiis much~" she spread her arms out and passed out immediately.
 
I laughed a little and continued making my way up the stairs.
 
We finally made it to Ha Rin's room and got each one of them to a bed. Daehyun gently placed Yunhee down and covered her with a blanket. I, with my remaining strength left, threw Ha Rin into the closest bed I could find and bent down, gasping for air. For a girl she was a little heavier than I thought.
'No more vodka and whiskey for you unnie.'
 
"Thanks Dae," I told him standing straight.
 
"No problem Yeonggie. Just make sure to be ready by 9, arraso?"
 
"Ne," I answered smiling.
 
He smiled back and kissed the top of my head.
"Sleep well Yeonggie-ah."
"Night Dae."
As he left the room, I flopped onto Ha Rin's bed and sighed in exhaustion. I looked over at Ha Rin and laughed at the state I had left her in. She was laid all over the bed and was already snuggling up with a teddy bear she had. I stood up and got some things from my little drawer in the closet and went back over to Ha Rin. I dabbed some make-up remover on a cotton swab and gently passed it over HaRin's face and took off the fake lashes. I put her arms in the bed next to her and adjusted her legs so they were straight. I took off her heels and finally covered her in the blankets.
I smiled and then looked over at Yunhee.
 
"E-eh..  ∑( ̄□ ̄;;ノ)ノ"
I felt a drop of sweat form as I looked over at my best friend in her almighty disastrous state. She was laying face down, sprawled on the bed and snoring lightly.
'B-but... Daehyun just tucked you in!' I thought.
I quietly sat down next to her and took out a cotton swab and dabbed some make-up remover on it. I barely touched her face before she screamed, "AHJUMMA! I SAID STRAWBERRY!" and resumed her light snoring.
Nope. She can sleep with that eye-liner stain than rather risk getting a sleep punch. I stood up and quickly got my pj's, toothbrush, make-up remover and soap and headed downstairs to the bathroom. I changed, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took the clothes and the rest of the things back upstairs and came back down for a glass of water. I sipped the water and sat down on the couch. Suddenly my head started hurting.
'It's one of those headaches again.'
I closed my eyes slightly and saw a flash of light blue. I opened my eyes and the pain started to fade away. I sipped the water again and headed back upstairs. Thankfully the guys had already set the mattress with the covers and pillows while we were gone. I snuggled deep into the blankets and felt myself drift off.
'Today was a nice day above all.'
 
 
~~~
 
 
'Yah! Miyeong! Let's go to the park!'
'Okay!'
The little kids started running towards a playground, but as soon as they got there it started to fade away and so did the boy.
 
'Miyeong,' he said, his voice droning out, 'don't leave me here.'
 
 
~~~
 
 
*beep beep!*
I woke up with a start and noticed that I was sweating.
'It was that dream again.'
I sighed in relief and reached down to my necklace and pulled it out.
I looked over at the clock which read 8:00.
I sighed and sat up. I looked over to the left to see that Yunhee had lipstick stains all over her pillow and her hair was sticking out in all directions.
"Yah!~ Yunhee. Wake up."
I poked my best friend on her cheek.
"Wake up."
I poked her on her forehead.
"Wake up."
I poked her arm.
"Wake up."
I poked her on the side of her ribs.
 
"Whaaaattt?~" she finally responded.
 
"It's time to leave for the conference," I said stretching my arms.
 
"But my head hurts~" she said using a whiny tone.
 
"That's what you get unnie~" I told her in a sing song voice. "Get ready we're leaving in an hour."
I got up and saw some clothes, that I assume Daehyun had picked out, that were hanging on the closet door knob. I picked them up and went to the bathroom downstairs. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair and changed clothes, my daily morning starter. I went back upstairs to put my pj's back and saw that Yunhee was just starting to wake up.
 
"Unnie hurry up we're leaving in 30 minutes," I reminded her.
 
I went downstairs again and into the kitchen. Jongup was already there with Daehyun in his suit.
 
"I know Daehyun, but its important."
 
They both spotted me and smiled.
"Morning Yeonggie," said Jongup.
He went over to me and turned to Daehyun.
 
"Trust me," he told him simply.
 
"Jongup? What happened?" I asked.
 
"Nothing Yeonggie. Here, Daehyun and I fixed you a little something to eat."
He grabbed a plate of eggs and cooked ham along with a glass of orange juice. It smelled heavenly, like all of Jongup's cooking usually does and just from the scent, it filled me up already.
 
"An american breakfast?" I asked smiling with confusion.
 
"Yup, I wanted it to be your first American meal when we came here," he said.
 
I kept smiling and rolled my eyes.
 
I sat down as Jongup put the plate in front of me. The rich smell from the food made my stomach growl. I picked up a fork and stabbed it into a piece of ham. I took it to my mouth and let the flavor sink in.
 
"Mmm~" I sighed.
Jongup's food always made me feel better.
 
As soon as I finished, I got up and went over to put the dish in the sink and then went to go get my bag from the couch.
 
"So where's Yunhee?" Jongup asked.
 
Daehyun and I started to laugh a little from the little incident from yesterday.
 
"Yeahh~ well about her.. she's pretty hungover soo.."
 
Suddenly we saw Yunhee turn from the corner of the hall and hold her head in agony.
"My heaadd~" she moaned.
 
Jongup laughed a bit, hurried and shooed us out and closed the door.
 
 
-2 hours later-
 
 
HaRin's P.O.V
 
"Mm..my head."
I looked over at the beds next to me and saw that they were empty and made.
'Must've left already.'
 I touched my hair and saw that the wig was still on.
'Might as well keep it on just in case anyone's still here.'
I got up slowly and went to the kitchen. I got an aspirin and swallowed it down with a glass of cold water. I went over to the living room to watch some TV, but saw that it was already on. There were two mugs on the coffee table and a tired Jongup on the couch.
 
"Hey," I said smiling lightly and sat next to him.
 
"Hey. I made you some tea." He sat straight and handed me the mug.
 
I sipped some and put it back on the coffee table.
 
I noticed the quietness of the house.
"Where is everyone?"
 
"Miyeong, Daehyun and Yunhee went to some Hello Kitty Café before Yeonggie's conference thing, then Yunhee, Miyeong and Zelo went to the school orientation and Key went to work," he explained.
 
"What about you? You're supposed to be at the orientation too."
 
"And so are you, but I stayed just in case you needed anything. Ha Rin.. I'm not sure if you forgot, but I need to talk to you about something. It involves Miyeong."
He shifted in his seat and straightened his back a bit.
 
"What is it? Is she alright?"
 
"Well..that's just it..she's not."
He stared down at his hands for what seemed to be ages.
 
"Jongup...what happened to Miyeong?" I asked, trying to make eye contact.
 
He finally looked at me and gave me the cup for me to sip and so I did.
 
"Ha Rin... She lost her memory."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OH SHIET," said the person reading this.
 
 
 
-~*~-
 
bam.
 
I predicted what you would say and I just made you gasp.
 

*dodges a cup of tea being thrown*

 
 
So yeah hey guys~
I'm really sorry for the y chapter update and the lack of precise detail. My internet crashed, my phone doesn't work and my computer bailed on me. ㅎㅅㅎ But I have my trusty wi-fi dependent iPhone to help me update. It's a lot harder than it looks so yeah. I also just noticed that I made an accidental funny when Miyeong and Daehyun exchanged good nights..
"Night, Dae."
Night.
Day.
 
 
Bye ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎ฅ˒˒
 
 
 
 
-~*~-