5

Just Bitten

 

Lay lifted his head and placed one last kiss on your forehead.

You wrapped your arms around him, enveloping him in a hug. He allowed it momentarily, but then gently removed them and took a step back.

You still did not understand what was going on with him, but the look in his eyes told you that now was not the time to ask.

He smiled and said, “You should go inside now.”

You sighed and pouted, “I guess.”

Lay chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“Go on then.”

“Good night, oppa.” You began to step backwards towards your apartment.

“ Thanks for...tonight”, you added, hesitating slightly.

Lay simply nodded with a smile and continued watching until you were safely inside.

You stood by the door and watched him as he started to walk the block back to his apartment building. You touched your lips, feeling for the cut you had felt earlier. But there was none. The blood was gone and your lips were completely healed. You cocked your head, still confused about what had happened that night.

You shrugged and made a note to yourself to ask Lay about it in the morning. As if on cue, your phone beeped.

Text message from Lay.

 

From: Lay Oppa

To: ____

 

Sorry about today. I'll make it up to you ^^

 

That wasn't very helpful. You quickly sent him one back telling him that it was fine. You pushed the button to the elevator and went up to your room.

 

                                                                                             *******************

(A/N: this is supposed to be a one shot guise..i just separated it into "chapters" cuz i thought it would be easier to read..i hope you all enjoyed it! and, e-llien plz don't hate mehh D':)