4

Just Bitten

 

Lay clenched his eyes closed. He forced himself to concentrate on the warmth of her lips. He tried to ignore the almost sickeningly sweet taste of her life on his tongue.

He almost let out a gasp when she began to kiss him back. She had wrapped her arms lightly around his neck. He could feel the warmth of her fingers tickling his bare skin.

He could feel himself losing control.

His mind replayed the scene earlier that night in the alley.

 

Lay had locked his care and began to walk back to the restaurant when he noticed a crumpled life form laying at the side of the wall.

“Hey, are you okay?”. He had bent down and was gently shaking the person.

The unidentified person lifted their head slowly. He looked around Lay's age and was obviously injured. Lay reached in his pocket to call the ambulance.

As he dialed the number, he felt a cold hand fall onto his wrist.

“I'm hungry”, the person barely whispered out.

After a moment of hesitation, Lay tucked his phone back into his pocket. His girlfriend was a kind person and he was sure she would not mind having an extra guest at dinner, who was very much in need of care. He proceeded to help the visibly injured up. Lay had almost succeeded when in a flash he found himself pinned to the wall.

Lay's eyes widened in shock. The person he was trying to help was now almost choking him, his hand gripped around Lay's neck. Lay only barely moved his arm in an attempt to break free. The man's knee came up with a force into Lay's stomach. He keeled forward but the man pressed him back to the wall with ease.

“What do you want?” Lay managed to gasp out.

The man smirked.

Before Lay could make sense of what was going on, the man had latched onto Lay's neck. Lay attempted to resist, but the more he tried the more pain he felt. He could feel everything draining from him.

The man released him and Lay dropped to the ground.

 

Lay stopped tasting her blood, now only tasting her lips in their purity. He felt her tender skin under the sharp point of his tooth.

Just then, her hand crawled up and her fingers lost themselves in the hair at the nape of his neck. Electricity shot up his spine at the sensation.

Lay knew that everything in him was losing control.